What Happened on a Sunny Day

Nice Guys

 

Ryan Higa

 

It was a sunny day of summer. Ryan who is lying lazily on his bed while faning himself start to feel bored. He pick up his phone and start dialing his girlfriend. But instead of hearing Daisy's voice, another girl pick it up. "Baby Da..." "the number you are calling is out of service area" "oh yeah.. Thanks" he hung up. "wait... Why did i answer her?? Stupid Ryan.." he snatched his phone and lying again. "Baby Dai.. I miss youuuu~" he shout out loud. "SHUT UP RYAN!! I'M STUDYING!!!" his sister scream.

 

 

Kevin Woo

 

"Oh.. I'm so bored.." Kevin pick up his phone and dialed a number. "Yo Dominic! Are you busy right now? ......oh you have a date .....no i'm just wanna have some fun, i'm bored .....your girl is calling? Oh okay. Bye." he hung up. Minutes later he call someone again. "Andrew!! Man.. How's going?? .....what? You're with your girl now? .....oh okay, i'll call you later ....yeah, bye bro!" he hung up again. "i hope Ryan didn't go with his girl right now.. Oh Flo i miss you so much~" he dialed Ryan's number.

"Ryan? Are you with Daisy now? .....no? GREAT!!! ....oh yeah sorry, i know you miss her ....you're bored too?! Me too, man!! Let's have a date! ......yeah, you and me, together, at a park, sound cool right? ....what?! NO! i'm not gay!! .....did i? Oh yeah..a date with you sounds gay, but i'm not a gay okay? I'm with Flo remember? .....so we're going? ....great! Let's meet on the park ...okay bye!" with that he jump from the bed and running to the bathroom. He washed in a flash and pick a nice clothes. "Kevin, are you going somewhere?" Papa Jumba ask. "yeah! I'm having a date with Ryan!" he replied. "..what?! Date?! Ryan? You mean Ryan Higa?!" "yeah dad~" "are you gay?!" " NO!!! I AM NOT A GAY!! geez.." e screamed. "oh..okay..be safe!" 'what the hell with be safe? I'm not gonna do a dangerous trip.. Freaky dad' Kevin thought.

"Dad i'm going~" he walk out the door when suddenly.. "Kev!! Wait!!" "what now??" "here.. Don't forget to use this if you wanna do it.." he handed something. "do what, dad?" "just don't forget to wear it.." When Kevin opened his hand.. "DAD!!! CONDOMS?!"