Chapter 1

Emotion.

Choi Seunghyun known to the world or at least a large majority of it as T.O.P raked his hand through his hair as he stared at the page of nonsense in front of him. He was currently in one of the YG classrooms trying not to let his mind wander as he stared at the japans lyrics of BigBangs new song. He knew he had left memorising the lyrics a bit late as he was scheduled to record with teddy in two days but he found no joy in staring at a piece of paper for hours willing foreign lyrics to somehow implant themselves into his brain.

It was 3:45 in the morning  and everyone else had left apart from a couple of trainees on the bottom floor who wanted to get ahead for their next dance lesson ,so he was taken by surprise when he heard a large crash and clanging of objects in the corridor close to the room he was sat in. Although he believed the person to be a potential threat he didn’t arm himself with a chair or other large object; oh no this was T.O.P he didn’t fear anyone or anything.

He stepped into the corridor to see a women wearing clothes he could call nothing but offensively awful sprawled out on the floor, dirty mop water had splashed  all over the floor and walls and cleaning products were no longer in the basket he assumed they were originally placed.

He heard running foot steps to his left and saw a security guard running over to the frumpily dressed women on the ground. He looked a T.O.P and apologetically bowed his head.

“I’m sorry to disturb you”

This irritated him slightly it wasn’t the security guards fault that this women had fainted she was probably pregnant and kicked out by her parents.

“It’s not your fault is it” he questioned raising a thick brow face blank of emotion.

“N...no it isn’t”

“Just clean the mess up” T.O.P ordered and in an act very out of character he leaned down and picked the girl up from the floor. Her black hair tied in a ponytail bobbed as he walked towards the chair in teddy’s recording room artists used to sleep on when they were forced to stay and record overnight.

Seunghyun watched as the girls eyelids began to flutter awake as consciousness began to creep back. He stood over her arms crossed giving of the impression that although he helped her he was not happy with her presence.

He looked at her face free of makeup, she had pouty lips and a cute nose although she could potentially be pretty she wasn’t his taste. Boms eyes opened and for a few seconds T.O.P allowed himself to admit she had beautiful eyes before getting rid of the thought.

“It would appear you fainted” he said, voice deep and cold. Bom stared up at the man in front of her and fought a gasp. For the past six months she had been working as a cleaner in YG ent she had admired the beautiful but masculine man in front of her. He intimidated everyone and looking into his eyes she could see why, not that she was the type of person who cowered in the presence of anyone .

By nature bom had a sunny as well as silly nature and was hard to anger she also had a strong opinion that everyone should have equal rights.  As her thoughts wandered T.O.P a shot of soju into her hand.

“What is it?” she questioned

“soju”
“I can’t”

“What?” he said surprised by her answer.

“it’s company policy not to drink on the job and I can’t afford to get fired” she babbled. T.O.P thought this was too much information and he really didn’t care he just wanted her to drink the alcohol so she could get a big enough kick to get out of the building so he could get back to learning song lyrics.

“Drink” he ordered and although only slightly intimidated by his stare bom complied.

” I’ve never fainted before” bom said “ omma use to tell me that fainting was  for undernourished girls not fatties like me Dara unnie fainted a lot though”  bom said spacing out into thought

“Perhaps I’m coming down with something “she said then panicked. she couldn’t afford to be sick this job didn’t allow holiday/sick days and she needed the money. Her day job as a singing teacher didn’t cover the bills and dance lessons to which she was currently saving for.

T.O.P saw the colour drain from her face and he felt amusement at just how easy it was to read her emotions, this women’s face was like an open book.

“ im bom” bom said smiling totally changing the course of conversation to which he was glad. He didn’t introduce himself probably assuming bom knew his name already which she did.