ahjumma

Destiny

 i just payed the fees so you will not sue me he said cold. wh-what??? i said confused. now, go away. i still stood there frozen. I SAID GO AWAY !!!! he pushed met out of his office.

~~~~~~

Cho eun's pov;

i fell with a loud thud on the ground, i looked up and saw the door being slammed infront of me. i scoffed. what an i muttered. who's an ? i guy's voice sad. i looked up and i saw a handsome boy staring at me. u-uhh.. i stuttered.  the guy offered his hand and said; here, let me help you stand up. i looked at the ground and saw i was still on the ground. i stood as fast as i could and looked at the guy. sunggyu, sunggyu is an i said. the guy let out a little laugh. yes, of course you were talking about sunngyu he said. i looked at him questionly. what do you mean?? i asked. he has a grudge against women, anyways my name is woohyun he smiled at me. grudge, why?? i thought i smiled at him. my name is cho eun i told him. whaa, such a beautiful name for such an beautiful lady he flirted. ahhhh, so greasy!! i tall guy walked to us. wait! aren't you that guy i met in the elevator?? sungryul??? i asked he laughed a little. sungyeol he said. what?? i asked. sungyeol is my name. ehhh?? did you guys already knew each other?? asked woohyun. we met on the elevator i explained. well, since you already know me and sungyeol, let's get some coffee woohyun said. i smiled happily and said call!!! 

sunggyu's pov;

ughhhh, what a i muttered to myself. i said down at my desk and looked at a photo. it was a photo of his old class. why aren't the girls like you??so beautiful and nice. i talked to the picture. i still love you cho eun i said while carresing the girl in the picture with my thumb. i put the picture away and said to myself; let's get to work!!

~~~~~~

i looked at my watch and saw that it was already 10 pm. oh i'm i already that long working? i thought. i closed my laptop, grabbed my jacket and went away. when i arrived at my car my personal driver came to me and said. i'm so sorry sunggyu but the car is broken. i looked at the car and sighed. this must happen to me right? i said while kicking the wheels. i looked at the driver again and said; no worries, i'll walk. the driver looked shocked. you don't have to he said. but i wanna i answered while walking away. while walking down the streets i decided to go to the ahjumma i always went when i was in my highschool days. when i arrived there i sat down and waited for me to order. whaa, this place brings back so much memories i said to myself.

flashback;

you little bastard!!! come back here!! i heard joonhyung screaming behind me. just run sunggyu, just run i thought. i didn't know where i was running to i just let my body lead me. when i arrived at place my body  lead me to, i looked up and saw it was ahjumma's restaurant. omo!! sunggyu, what happend?? she asked. i smiled and whiped the blood of my lips and whispered; joonhyung. omo!! sit down i'll make you some ramyun she said while pushing me to the table. while i was waiting i noticed a girl walking to me. she said down infront of me and asked; sunggyu, is that you?? i looked up and saw cho eun. a girl from my class. i nodded. nothings wrong, i said while smiling to her. omo!! your lip is bleeding!! she sad while touching my lip. i slapped her hand away and yelled; i said i was okay!! cho eun looked scared and she nodded while walking away. i looked at her fading body. beautiful girl isn't it?? the ahjumma said while putting down my ramyun. i nodded. sunggyu, i saw what you just did, just don't regret being a meanie to her okay? she said while holding my hand.

end of flashback.

sunggyu?? omo!! you're back!! ahjumma yelled. i smiled and gave ahjumma an hug.