hospital fees

Destiny

ever thought about destiny? do you believe in destiny? well he didn't. he said it's fake, that it doesn't exists. that all people that believe in destiny are lovestuck fools. but is destiny really so bad? maybe it does exists. 

sunggyu, the 24 years old guy has never believed in love. he's says; love is something that only brings hurt and distraction, i should focus on my work. sunggyu is a CEO of the company Kim corporation. he's also very rich. but's that not the point. his friends always try to convince him to go on dates, they even arranged blind dates for him. but he just rejected them in a very harsh way, like saying he doesn't date ugly girls. he gets alot of confessions, but he just call them s and walk away.

(At the club)

yah sungyeol, whats about that new girl of you? dongwoo asked. ahhh, you mean maeri.... we're dating he answers. and next week he has another girl woohyun teases. says who! you have another girl every day sungyeol says. touchee woohyun says while raising his glass. well, how did you meet each other? myungsoo asks. well, by something called destiny, even if i do nothing i still meet her sungyeol says. pshhh don't make me laugh sungyeol, destiny doesn't exists sunggyu says. says who! you don't even believe in love so shut the mouth sungyeol says annoyed. who doesn't believe in love? a girl with a really short dress asks. that guy over there says hoya while pointing at sunggyu.  well i can make him believe in love she said ty while sitting down on sunngyu's  lap. she touched sunggyu's chest and says softly in his ear; what if go to another room. he rolls his eyes and says; go away. what??the girl asks confused. i said go away!! he yells a litlle bit. but oppa she whines. wan't you while she touched his chest up and down. WHEN I SAY GO AWAY, YOU GO WAY ! he yells while he pushes her of. he stands up and looked at the girl laying on the ground with tears in her eyes. and don't you dare to let that fake tears fall down, he says. i'm going he says tp his friends and walks away. are you okay hoya askes while helping the girl up. yeah i'm okay she says while whiping her tears away..

Sunggyu's pov;

ughhhh, what a big . all the girls are s!! they only wan't money, y guys, and sunggyu thought while walking away. when he got at his car, he stepped inside it and drove away. if there is ONE girl that interfere with my life again, i'm going to ruin her!! what sunggyu didn't know, that within a few minutes a girl is going to intefere with his life. his destiny. 

cho eun's pov;

byeeeee!!!! i said happily waving at my bestie Eunji. byee! she said while closing the door. i looked at my watch and saw it was already past 0:00 am. aishhhh i said while scratching my head. well, let's go quickly home before anything happens i muttered. walking to my home from eunji's home is a really  big end. i thought it was okay to just walk 'cause i wasn't counting on that i was staying so long. well, let's just get on with it. while walking home i stopped at a ddeokbokki stall to eat some ddeokbokki. while eating my ddeokbokki the old women asked me; isn't it a little late to go around the streets for such a beautiful girl? yes, i know but i don't have a car and i lost track of time i answered ashamed. well, becareful girl, 'cause if you don't something bad will happen. i looked weirdly at the old women and asked; what do you mean? she just stood up and walked to her stall again. she's must be gaga or something. i schrugged and finished my ddeokbokki quickly. goodbye!! the old lady said. i bowed to her and walked further. don't forget to becareful!!! she screamed after me. what the hell i muttered.  what did she mean with that? there is nothing going to happen with me right? right!? i didn't do anything wrong in my past life i thought. what if i did someth- my thoughts were interupted with a loud noice and white light coming from my right.my eyes widened.the last thing i saw was brightness, alot of brightness.

sunggyu's pov;

i was so mad that i clenched my hands around the steering wheel. okay, sunngyu just count to ten and get your mind of all the things that happend today. i put the radio on and sang aloud. i know it's not a good idea to sing while driving, but it's night, so what could happen? right? while singing a few songs like ailee's heaven, b2st's fiction. i saw in the corner of my eyes a girl crossing the street. oh, a girl is crossing the streets i thougt. i continued singing while realisation hit me. A GIRL IS CROSSING THE STREET!! i couldn't stop on time. i heard a loud bang and the car stopped abrupt. .... i muttered to myself. i run out of my car to the girl finding her al bloody. oh no.... i whispered. i grabbed the girls head and looked at her face. is she dead???  no it can't be.. i listened to her breath. good, she is still breathing. i sighed of relieve. what the hell are you doing kimg sunggyu!!!? sighing of relieve!? call the freakum ambulance!! my concience screamed at me. right, right... hospital i muttered confused. i called the hospital and they came to get her. 

~~~~

while i was waiting at the hospital i called my friends. you really are a fool aren't you dongwoo said to me when he sat next to me, i glared at him. it was a accident i said. wow!! sunggyu are you sleeping or something? sungjong said.  i glared at him too. stop sleeping sleeping sunggyu we're in a bad situation!! myungsoo said jokingly. aishhhhh!!! you guys are so annoying i said. me and the guys arupted in laughter.  ehem, i heard someone clearing his troath. i looked at the person and saw it was the doctor. are you the persons relative? he asked. no, i'm the person who hit her with the car i said with no emotion. ah, is that so the doctor said dissaprovingly. well, she is in a stable condition right now, do you wanna see her? he asked. no that's okay,i'll just pay here fees i said. oh really, the feed are rather expensive he said. i don't care i'll pay them. 

cho eun's pov;

a stood there, just there. whole alone. with no one around. i walked and walked but i came back at the same place again. there..... i decided to run. i runned and runned. but came back at the same place again. there. then a bright light evoled. ahhhh... it hurts....

arghhhhhhh..... it hurts. i opened my eyes slowly to see the ceiling. i tried to lift my head but a sharp pain came into my head. miss don't move!! you still need to rest!! a man in a white jacket said. where am i?? i asked confused. you're at the hospital he said while he gave me a warm smile. he's rather handsome i thought. wait.....I DON'T HAVE MONEY FOR THE HOSPITAL FEES!!! i abruptly said up while yelling that. argghhhh, i groaned having a major headache. don't worry miss, someone already payed for the fees, but for now just lay down and rest the handsome doctor said. i nodded and lay down again.

~~~~

a week passed and i could finally go home. i walked to the bar. ehem... i cleared my troath. the women looked up. what is it?? she asked. well, can i know who payed for my fees, i want to thank the person i said. of course you can she said. she looked at the computer. you're cho eun right?  she asked me. i nodded. all right, his name is kim sunngyu CEO of Kim corporation she said. okay, thank you!! i bowed to her and walked away. kim sunggyu huh??? that jackass from my old classroom.  this is really going to be something i sighed.

~~~~

the next i stood infront the enormous building. jezus christ.....this building is big i gaped. i fixed my  jacket and walked in. and now???? this guy really made it big. so his words weren't empty words. sunggyu always said he would make hit big and ruin all the guys that bullied him. yes, the almighty kim sunggyu was buillied in school. he was never one of those popular guys, in fact he was really ugly, with his small eyes. i chuckeled to my own thoughts. i'm curious how he looks i muttered. i walked to the elevator and i saw a sign with the things you could find on each floor. kim sunggyu, kim sunggyu i said while looking for the nam floor which he is on. kim sunggyu is at the 100th level, a person behind me said. i looked behind me and saw a rather choding looking tall guy. hehe, thank you i said. i stepped the elevetor in with the choding looking tall guy. sooo, why are you here? the guy asks. i'm here to thank him for paying my fees i said. oh!! so you're the car crash girl!! nice to meet you i'm sungyeol!!!  he says happily. ah, yes, nice to meet you i'm cho eun i bowed. we talked a little till we reached the 100th floor. i'll lead you to sunggyu's office he winked at me. gross... i thought. when we reached sunggyu's office i looked at the door. KIM SUNG GYU CEO says it. i looked at sungyeol. well, i'll leave you only here. he says while quikcly going away. i knocked the door. what???  i heard a cold voice. i opened the door and i saw a guy sitting with his back to me. h-hello.. i stuttered. he abruptly turned around. whaaaa.... what did he changed!! he got so handsome!!! i thought. didn't i say to leave no girls in!!!! he yelled. i flinched of his yells. what do you want?? he said coldly. i-i'm here to thank you for paying my fees. he snickered. thank me!? you're here to actually ''thank me'' and than you'll try to make me fall for you and use all my money right? he said. what??? where did you get that from!!! i yelled insulted. i just payed the fees so you will not sue me he said cold. wh-what??? i said confused. now, go away. i still stood there frozen. I SAID GO AWAY !!!! he pushed met out of his office.


i'm deciding not to make a one shot but a short fic :)