Please Don't

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumin approached TEENTOP. The boys didn't notice her until she sat beside Ricky, he jumped in surprise. "Oh my goodness! Sumin! You scared me!" He shrieked. The boys turned around and gave her friendly smiles, including L.Joe. 

Sumin gave each of them fresh smiles until her eyes landed onto L.Joe's. Her gaze accidentally shifted to his lips and she remembered last night’s events and looked away blushing. L.Joe caught that and smirked as he turned away. 

You say you don't have feelings for me? He thought. Let's see about that. 

He began to plot in his brain. If he could somehow to get Sumin to admit her feelings for him, he wouldn't give up, no he couldn't give up. He had already given her his heart and maybe, just maybe he had hers as well. He just wished that he did. 

Sumin read his thoughts and her face slightly fell. No.. L.Joe.. Please. She thought. 

Before she could do anything, the counselor ran back onto the stage and began to wave a paper around. "I have your groups’ right here!" He smiled, opened the paper, and began to read the names off the paper. 

"In our first group, we have from TOP High, Yoo In Na, Lee Minhee, Choi Minho, Lee Jonghyun," He continued to read. Sumin began to tune him out as she thought of ideas she could do to get L.Joe to move on. 

Get him a prettier girl? Get annoying and rude towards him? Pretend to like another guy...? The last thought rang in her head for a moment longer. 

Pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter