Camping Trip

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sumin followed the cheerful, smiling boy to his friends, a large group of boys that looked oddly familiar to her. Then it hit her. She's seen them in front of her school before. She shyly hid behind Baekhyun, trying not to attract attention.

"Hey Baekhyun! Why are you late?" A voice asked. Baekhyun smiled.

"I went to pick up a friend!" He chirped. EXO stared at the boy in confusion. "What friend...?" Another friend asked. Suddenly, Baekhyun pulled an arm around her neck and dragged her in front of him. EXO's eyes widened in surprise. 

Baekhyun's.. got a girlfriend? They thought. 

Sumin gave an awkward smile and elbowed Baekhyun's side. He flinched and released her. "A-anyeong.." She shyly waved. One boy smirked at her and smiled. 

"Fiesty, I like. Hi, I'm Kai. If you don't like Baekhyun, I'm here for you." He gave a flirty smile and his lips. Sumin had to admit, this boy was handsome. She swooned a bit but kept her cool. She shyly smiled at him and waved. He smiled back and waved a peace sign but was soon shoved to the side. 

A bright, cute boy with a nice jaw appeared behind him. He held out a hand and she shook it. "Hi cutie! I'm Chen. EXO's Trolololol~" He sang. Sumin giggled and Chen brightened. 

"I made her laugh~" He sang and danced. Another boy walked up and looked at Sumin with wide eyes. His eyes were so big, it made him look more innocent than ever. She almost dropped her jaw to how cute he was. Soon, his surprised look was replaced with an adorable smile and he held out his short arm.

 

"Hi, I'm Kyungsoo or D.O." He smiled. Sumin shook his hand and shyly shook it. She was swooned and her cheeks flushed pinked. Baekhyun didn't like how she blushed easily for D.O. And pulled her away before she could blush for anyone else. 

"Okay, I'll introduce the rest of you in the car, come on." He pulled her onto the bus. She blinked confusedly but followed. The rest of his friends snickered. A tall, blonde, handsome leader patted DO on the back and smirked.

"Looks like Baekhyuns got a girl." He smiled. "That's into you." He patted DO on the back while DO goofily smiled.

Looks like.. He thought. 

 

 

Baekhyun and Sumin sat in the back of the bus, Baekhyun made sure DO was seated far, far away from them. He smiled when Chanyeol and Tao took the seats beside him and Kai and Luhan sat in front of him. Luhan smiled and waved bakc at her. 

"Hi cutie! Remember me?" Sumin tried her best not to scowl and smiled in an unfriendly matter. How can I forget? 

Baekhyun chuckled at her reaction while Luhan's face fell. "About that other day, mianhae. I dared to be a jackass." He explained. 

"Hey!" Kai defended. Sumin glanced at Baekhyun confusedly while Baekhyun smiled. 

"We dared Luhan and Kai to switch personailities. We actually all did." He said. Sumin flashback to when Luhan was being flirty and looked at Kai who flirted earlier. That makes sense.. 

But she glanced at Baekhyun. She rememebered he gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter