Was that a rejection?

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How was detention you two?" CAP asked as he chugged his orange juice. Sumin shrugged and sat down. "Like average detentions?" She said. She seemed more annoyed then ever, but her heartbeat couldn't be beating any faster.

"Whoa. What happened to you?" Niel asked. Sumin shrugged. L.Joe turning ChunJi with the stupid playboy acts.. She thought. 

"Nothing, just tired." She laid on the grass and used her backpack as her pillow. L.Joe smiled as he watched Sumin lay down. He sat beside her head, trying his best not to disturb her 'sleep'. 

"So, L.Joe, how was detention?" He asked. L.Joe smirked and shook his head indicating not to ask. Not wanting to reveal details, Ricky's eyes widened. "Is that why she's tired?" He asked. Sumin peeked with one eye at and looked at Ricky. What is he talking about?

"Huh?" She asked. All the attention was now shifted to the visual maknae. He gave the two a sly look.

"You guys did it in the classroom, didn't you." Ricky wiggled his eyebrow. CAP almost did a spit take with his orange juice and all eyes widened.

"Mwoh?!" She sat up and her voice cracked. L.Joe refrained himself from smiling from her cute dog-like sounds and continued to look at Ricky. 

"What makes you say that?" L.Joe asked, trying to be serious.

"That's why you two are so secretive~" He sang. "You're in love!" Ricky shouted. L.Joe's eyes widened and something got caught in his throat. The other TEEN TOP members gave Ricky a hard look while he smiled and pointed at Sumin. 

"Ahahha," Sumin weakly laughed. "Sure, Ricky. Keep dreaming." She said and laid back down. Her heart pained a bit at her own words and she turned her sleeping figure in the other way, away from the group. L.Joe looked at her in surprise. I-Is that a rejection? He asked. 

Sumin felt the tears sting in her eyes. Why does it hurt? Why does it hurt to lie like that? I already know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter