Date in Denial pt. 2

Angel, My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe and Sumin arrived at their destination. She looked around in fascination, her eyes sparkled and excitement grew in her stomach.

“Like it?” He asked. She smiled brightly and nodded. She looked around at miniature golf course. It was such an adorable sight; the miniature castles, bridges, and the pretty ponds surrounding the area.

Ha paid for two clubs and two golf balls. He held a club and a ball out towards her. She blinked at them. He chuckled and grabbed her hand, placing the items onto them.

“Loser buys food.” He smiled. She chuckled.

“You’re on!” She cheered. Together, they walked to the first hole. “You go first!” Sumin smiled. L.Joe nodded and placed his ball down onto the starting area. He stood beside the ball, placed his club next to the ball, and lightly swung.

The ball landed into the hole in one shot. Sumin’s jaw dropped. “Whoa..” L.Joe chuckled and smirked.

“What can I say? I’m good.” He smiled. Sumin stuck her tongue out at him and placed her ball down. She got into the same position, and swung the club. Unfortunately, she swung it a little too hard. It bounced off the sidewalk and right back at her.

Her face fell. “This is harder than it looks..” She said and rubbed the back of her neck. He chuckled. “You’ve never played?” He asked. She shook her head.

He smiled at the opportunity. She placed the ball back into the starting area. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and he placed his hands on top of hers. Her eyes widened and her heartbeat quickened once again.

“W-What are you doing..” She asked. He loved how embarrassed she sounded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter