Chapter Seven

WTH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS TO BE THIS OAF!

 

“GIVE ME THAT CAMERA, CHANSIK!” I roared as I struggled to reach his height.

Gongchan looked so calm as he covered my face with his humongous soft hands. “Poor you. You’re height deprived, kid. Sleep more, you’ll gain more.”

“I am not a kid. I repeat. I. AM. NOT. A. KID!!!” I jumped as high as I could to reach his hand that was holding the camera way high up to the ceiling. I stretched my hands as high as I could until all of a sudden, I was able to grab it from the heavens and then the next thing I knew was I didn’t know how to land on my foot. I lost my balance and then I tried to grab hold onto anything and last thing I knew I was on the floor. On top of someone.

I opened my eyes only to see my cheek glued to Chansik’s cheek. Cheek-to-cheek with Chansik.

O____________________________________________________O

I saw him open his eyes and saw what were our position and his eyes widened. I immediately separated my cheek from his and I just stared at him as I was trying to get up from my position. My heart was beating so fast that I didn’t even noticed that I paused. Both my hands were on the floor on the sides of his body. My ponytail got lose and my glorious hair fell down on Chansik’s face slowly. He just stared at me as he was still lying on the floor—still in the state of shock. My face was heating up but I’m glad my hair was covering my face on the sides that people couldn’t see it—except for this guy I was staring at.

My heartbeat grew louder than ever. Everything went silent or maybe it’s just me. I stopped breathing and so did he. I couldn’t stop staring into his dazzling eyes that were staring back. O___O I wanted to move. I really do, but my body won’t let me. I felt numb.

WHAT THE FREAKIN HELL IS THIS? FKJHSDKJFHKSDJFHDSKLJFHSKLJFH

Gongchan was the first one to blink between the two of us and he looked the other way and back to me again and closed his eyes and changed his expression. “WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING, WOMAN?! Trying to kiss me on our first date? CONTROL YOUR RAGING HORMONES! This is just our first date!” And then he began pushing me away from his body. “And what have you done to my camera??!!”

I shook my head and finally came back to my senses and immediately all my strength came back resulting me to finally separate my body from his. I looked around and people stopped what they were doing at the café and stared at us.

OMG. Imagine what our position looked like. I cannot. Oh my god. Kill me now please. OTL

I looked at him and glared at him. “The nerve of you to think I was about to kiss you!”

He didn’t even look at me instead he looked at the people and began apologizing, “Apologies for that inappropriate scene, people. My girlfriend just got to excited to go on second base on me which would be kissing when in fact, we have not even passed through first base which is holding hands.” He faked a smile at me and messed up with my hair. “Chillax, dear. We’ll do this slowly. Don’t skip any levels now, eh? We just started.” Then he added a laugh to the people who were looking.

As soon as the people were convinced and started to not care already, he turned to me and commanded, “Sit.”

And I followed him like an obedient rat that I was. He dusted off his shirt first and then he sat across me on the table.

He gave me a mischievous smile. “You were trying to seduce me.”

I was taken aback. OMG THIS BISH!

“What the! Why the heck would I—” I paused and then gave him a good comeback. “Oh, so you were seduced by me then?” this time, I was the one who gave him a mischievous grin.

He shook his head in surprised. “Seriously, I told you, I’d rather die than marry you. You have no class. I don’t like people with no class. People like you. Especially you.” He raised an eyebrow.

I clenched my fist under the table and then I stepped on his foot hard.

“OUCH!” He screeched in pain.

I stood up and thumped both of my hands on the table as loudly as I can. “Going here was a big mistake! DEMMIT. I’m leaving. I can’t stand stupid conceited people like you!”

Demmit. I was such a fool to even blush in front of him a while ago. Demmit. I hate him with so much vehemence. Why is he even breathing in this world? Ugh. DEMMIT. People like him should just go rot in hell!

I turned my back on him and headed for the exit when all of a sudden someone grabbed my arm, I turned to be disappointed that it was the oaf.

“WHAT?” I demanded with an angry tone.

“Look, I’m sorry. The real thing is… please. Sit down for a while.” He apologized.

“NO.” I answered stiffly. “I am not sitting down. Say what you have to say Chansik before I give you another nose surgery.”

He sighed. Sign of defeat. HA! Take that, butthole. B|

“Okay, okay. See that black van across the road?” He began.

I looked at him suspiciously, and then he nodded so I checked out to see if he wasn’t talking gibberish. And there I saw a black van across the café.

“So what about it?” I demanded.

“Those are my mother’s people.” He began to explain. “You see…umm… how do I say this…”

“Spit it out.”

“They’re monitoring our date.” He let out.

O_______O

“What the—?” I gasped.

“Yes, I know. They don’t know that I know, but the thing is… Mom’s expecting some progress with our relationship.” He continued.

“But I thought we were going to break this?” I raised an eyebrow at him. “Don’t tell me you forgot about our plan.”

“Dude, I didn’t, okay?” He blew the strand of his hair that was on his face out of furstration. On, I am turned. B| “We have to at least show to them that we tried. If we break up on the first date, people would get suspicious that we planned this out already.”

“So what you’re trying to say is, we have to actually do this date today?” I gulped.

“Yes, I know you hate me so much but I have to show to my mother that at least I tried to get along with you. Hence, the reason why I have a camera—for evidence of this date.”

I began to think about it. It totally makes sense. He’s a guy and I bet he would lose his honor to lose the girl on the first date. 

“Okay.” I finally said. “Okay, let’s do this then. Pretend we’re happy and having a good time.”

“YES!” Chansik agreed.

I looked at him and then the camera. “Should we try to, um… you know… take pictures now?” I try to stop myself from blushing. “I mean, we shouldn’t waste time you know?”

B’| <--- Blushing grumpy Cathrel right over there.

“Oh, right!” He got his camera again and tried to take a photo at me but then I covered his lens with my palm. He was startled so he looked at me confused.

“Don’t you want to have a picture of both of us?” I asked awkwardly. B’|

"Good idea." He smiled and asked for someone to take a picture of both of us. As soon as he gave instruction to that random girl he asked a favor with, he stood beside me awkwardly.

“Hey, why don’t you put your arms around her?” The girl holding the camera asked.

We both looked at each other with wide eyes.

“Well, aren’t you in a relationship?” She asked.

“Umm… yeah.” Chansik scratched his nape to show uneasiness.

Must be so hard for the guy. He slowly placed his right hand over my shoulder and gave out an awkward smile. I refrained from laughing and I did something that even I surprised myself.

I held his hand that was dangling on my shoulder and make kissu kissu face on him as our temporary photographer flashed our first picture together.

“Awww, this is the cutest picture I’ve ever seen.” The girl complimented and then gave the camera to Chansik and then added, “You guys look so good together.”

And then both of us looked at the picture and there it was: Cathrel doing kissu kissu face on Chansik while holding his hand and Chansik had his one cheek puffed—the side where I was doing a kissy face—and his left hand poking his cheek for cuteness.

WE JUST STARED AT THE PICTURE. O_O

And then we looked at each other. And then we both looked away.