Like Mother, Like Daughter

Babe - Leo

Leo had to go to work after your first day back home, leaving you at home alone with the baby for the first time. The manager had been severely generous with Leo’s time off to help with your couple week pre mature baby, especially with always being there and helping with the feedings and helping you. He made a deal with his manager towards the release date that he had to go practice at night, then be back to help you all day. He has been incredibly tired but had always found energy to help you and your new daughter, Shi Bin.  

Kissing your forehead Leo promised that he would be back as soon as he could to help you, you mumbled goodbye and wished him a great day at work. He smiled at you tenderly as he walked out the bedroom door. He moved into Shi’s bedroom as he gently her cheek and rubbed her back gently.

"You be a good girl for mommy ok?" Leo whispered as her lips moved as in agreement. He kissed his fingers and touched them on her temple as he left the room. Grabbing his bag he walked out the door, walking the few blocks to the studio.

Opening the door, the members greeted him happily, surrounding him wanting to see pictures and congratulating him. After showing them a couple pictures of Shi Bin they all cooed at the pictures. The manager walked in and got down to business. Dancing and singing for the upcoming concert.

The light breeze blew through your room as you sat up in your bed. Slowly moving out of your bed, you cleaned up your room and then headed out to the living room as you flipped on the tv, then moving to the kitchen trying to find something to eat. Making a little cereal for yourself, you moved back over to the couch putting your feet back under yourself as you watched tv.

Shi Bin was sleeping peacefully in her crib, you managed to unpack your hospital bag and catching up on some sleep due to feeding her every four hours. Her cries woke you up from your desperately needed nap, you shuffled into her bedroom as you took her out of her crib, rocking her in the rocking chair that was in her room, there was no sign of stopping her crying. Then you began to think, was she hungry? You tried but she didn’t want to she just cried more. Checking her diaper you couldn’t tell why she wasn’t happy. Walking out with her in your arms you went to the couch as you tried to see if she wouldn’t want to fall asleep to something else then stories. There seemed like there would be no letting up to her crying, she already had been crying for a half an hour and you begged her to stop. When she had been crying for an hour, panic began to set in as you began to cry with her. An hour and a half ticked by and you checked everything again, trying to rock her and soothe her but nothing was working.

The click at the front door caught your attention as you got up from the couch and shuffled over to Leo as he changed his shoes and dropped his bag.

"L-Leo I-I can’t" You said between whimpers as he took Shi from your shaky arms into his.

"Come on, you did this at the hospital" Leo tried to comfort you and the crying baby.

"B-But there were p-people there if I needed them" You wrapped your arms around him as he wrapped his free arm around you.

"I am here, you could have called me, or your parents or mine." He tried to help you, but both of your crying didn’t seem to end. He helped you walk to the couch, he sat down as you leaned into his shoulder folding your legs under you. He moved his hand around your back, as your crying began to subside. Shi just had a little whimper still in her as she began to cry as Leo pressed her against his chest. Hearing his heart beat both of his girls fell asleep in his arms.

He watched Shi as her lips moved like she was feeding and her little hands twitched lightly as she rubbed her eyes, her brown hair stood up from her head as the pink hospital bow was still on her head. He pressed his lips against her head as she moved slightly just to grasp his shirt with her tiny fingers.

Leo then watched you as you grasped his shirt as well, your hair in your face and with the same expression as Shi Bin’s. Both of your curled in a ball in his arms making him feel like the most important person in the world. Kissing your head sweetly he leaned his head on yours as all three of you slept together comfortably. Loving all of the love that was held in between your arms.