Stalker

Bounty Hunter

"Why are you so sour today ?", Hyung Su asked as I picked him up and headed to the Cafe where I work, it wasn't too far from school or where I lived. Hyung Su would come with me because Ali was busy with her mysterious work. 

"Don't ask.", I sighed. We had arrived shortly after, it was similar to a maid cafe but it wasn't. If you get my drift. 

"What do I do ?, Hyung Su asked as he jumped onto the counter

"What you usually do, try some of Hana's new desserts.", I replied while heading into the changing rooms at the back and changing into my uniform. I came out seeing Hyung Su stuffing his face with new desserts. 

"AWWEEE!!! HYUNG SUUU YOU LOOK SO CAYOOOOTTTT!!", Hana looked like she was about to explode from cuteness. I laughed while i quickly took out my pen and paper to write down orders for customers piling into the cafe. 

"Hi what would you like ?", I changed into my work mode voice. I wrote down their orders as they said then handed Hyung Su the paper to give to the kitchen. He immediately ran into the back to hand it to them. I grabbed the circular coffee jug but as i was walking, i bumped into someone. 

"Well, we meet again.", I immediately recognised the voice that was holding me tightly.

"KAI!", I pushed myself out of his grips while spilling some hot to boiling coffee on him. He hissed as it hit his shirt but he didn't fuss about it. Everyone turned around to see the commotion I bit my lip as he had suddenly came closer to me. I prepared myself for what he was going to do. 

Pat~ Pat~ 

I felt his warm hands touch my head. 

"Well, can you take my order know ?", He smiled. He seemed somewhat different not the ually-aroused-at-anything type of guy. 

"Lily.", I heard a firm voice call my name. I turned to see my boss. *Sh*t* 

"Oh, it's okay. Nothing was spilled too much. I'll come to help at the end of the day.", Kai said, 

"That's very kind of you but it doesn't mean we can ignore that your top is ruined.", He came towards Kai and bowed. He noticed I hadn't bowed and grabbed my wrist and pulled me down with him. 

"Oh this.", He replied as he starred at his shirt then suddenly. 

"It's cool.", He was suddenly topless with the smirk of his, *well that didn't last long.* I sighed and ignored him as I continued to take orders from the people who weren't in shock at what he did. 

*                   *                          * 

It was the end of the day, Ali had picked up Hyung Su and I had to stay and clean. I locked everything up and had closed the door, 

"Heyy~", 

"WHAT THE FACK!?", I screamed as I turned around with my fist in the air ready to punch the mother f'er who had sneaked up on me like that. Not to my surprise it was Kai, with a smirk on his face. 

"Has stalking me suddenly become your favourite hobby ?", I sighed while walking past him. 

"Well I'd love to do my favourite hobby with you.", He said almost seductively. I shivered as the hair all over my body began to stand up. 

"Can you just leave me alone ?", I asked. 

"That is something I can't do.", He replied. I began to plan ways of making my escape and the only thing I could come up with was, run. 

"OH MA GOD! LOOK KAI IT'S A SQUIRREL!", I pointed at a branch, 

"SQUIRREL!!", He roared as he looked in the direction I pointed. I quickly ran as fast as I could into crowded streets, then took a short cut. I sighed as i placed my hand on the wall trying to catch my breath. 

"Aigoo~", I gasped. 

"Missed me ?", I was suddenly pushed against the wall that i was leaning on. Kai's legs had been wedged between mine so I couldn't escape. He towered over me casting a shadow under the street lamp. His forehead was against mine as I mentally shat myself at how scared I was. 

"What do you want ?", I replied panting slightly, 

"I told you at lunch.", I could see his lips curl into a smirk, his body pushed against mine as he came closer. I tried to use the strength I had to push him.

"You have to admit I'm a good kisser.", He whispered as his lip were inches from mine. 

"YAAA.", A hand had covered my mouth as I was about to scream. I saw Kai being torn away from me. Luhan was behind me, 

"Sorry.", He whispered in my ear. I saw the all boy group taking him away, Luhan joined in after as he bowed. I placed a hand over my heart, and fell to the ground. *I never knew you could feel so powerless.* 

*-------------*----------*-------------* 

"Are you okay ?", Ali had asked me while I sat on the chair eating a piece of toast like a zombie. 

"You didn't get much sleep last night. You kept moving around.", Ali had a worrying tone, I had snapped out of my day dream and smiled, 

"OH, I'm just tired thats all", I replied, while shoving the remaining piece of toast into my mouth. I grabbed my bag and Hyung Su. 

"Byee~", I heard Ali's voice fade as we walked to the elevator. 

Time had gone by and I had dropped Hyung Su off. I was walking slower than usual, *Why am I like this !? Snap out of it!* I though, but what happened last night just couldn't come out of my mind. 

"Hey! LILY!", I heard a voice call. I turned to see blonde boy as his hair was bouncing slightly, I couldn't help but smile. He had approached me, 

"What's so funny ? Have I got something on my face ?", He began to touch his face, 

"Aha. Nope, what do you need ?", I asked as we walked side by side. 

"I was wondering if you did the maths homework.", He asked. I began to take my back pack off and take my book out, 

"Oh, I've done it. I was just wondering if you did.", He smiled, 

"Oh.", I placed my back pack back on, but left my book out. I saw a friend come at me at top speed. I handed her the book, 

"I love you!", She smiled and dashed back to copy it. 

"Why do you give them your book ?", Luhan looked at me curiously, 

"Because. Well, just.", I shrugged my shoulders, 

"Yaa Luhan.", I heard a familiar voice and I froze. I looked up to see Kai. I quickly looked away not to make eye contact and I walked away from the boys that were also coming. He grabbed my wrist firmly, all I could do was look down. 

"Where are you going ?", I pulled away from his grip and continued to walk 

No one's P.O.V

"Great Kai!", They all sighed, 

"Dude she's scared of you.", Luhan said, 

"She was perfectly normal until you came, she started shaking.", He continued. Kai still looked confused as he saw Lily walk away, 

"AISH!", Suho said in frustration. 

"You need to do something. Fast.", Chen gave Kai a glare. 

*Are you really that scared ?* Kai thought

*----------*------------*-----------* 

WELL IT'S NOT A AMAZING BUT MEH! 

HOPE YOU LIKEE 

XOXO 

Thanks ma LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS