Oh, so perfect

Bounty Hunter

"Lily.", I heard a faint voice call me from my slumber, 

"Lily~", I heard it again, I slowly opened my eyes, 

"YAA!", I was suddenly kicked in the stomach. I crawled into a ball due to the sharp pain. 

"YAA! YOU LITTLE!", I stopped myself further as he ran away. I ruffled my hair in annoyance, 

"HYUNG SU!", I heard a farmilar voice yell at him. To my surprise she dragged  him by the ear back into my room, all he could say was 'Ow' from his small lips.

"Apologize.", She said firmly, 

"Sorry.", He puffed his cheeks. I laughed at his cute expression then ruffled his hair. He quickly neatened it up again once Ali had let go of his ear. 

"Go get changed your going to get late for school.", She lightly tapped his tushy as he walked out, he gave her a quick glare and walked out after. 

"Kids these days.", She sighed as she sat next to me, 

"He's grown so fast.", I sighed, 

"Yeap, At first I though it would be hard to raise him as a single mother but you being here really makes it easier.", She looked at me as she placed her hand gently on top of mine. I always forget Ali is a single mother, she acts like a sister and never complains. Her husband left when she was 3 months pregnant and never came back. I feel sorry for Hyung Su too, he never really knew his dad but I guess I can relate. I was found at the door of someones house crying because i was cold and hungry and a note on my lap, 

'We love her, but it's best if she wasn't with us. We're not ready to be parents and would rather hand her over to someone better. 

Her names Hwa Young.'

*     *       *

"Be good! And make sure to wait when school finishes!", I ordered as Hyung Su gave me 'merong' face and walked into his school. I made my way to my school, a normal school. I got along with everyone but I was never popular, I acted like a normal person, I wasn't a geek neither was a ty. I just walked in the school hallways like any other person. 

"Heyy!", Some of my friends called, 

"Have you done the homework ?", They asked me, I nodded. They gave me the 'puppy eyes' and I handed them my book obediently.

"WAH! Your a life saver!", They thanked. I walked with them in the corridors until a boy had suddenly stopped in front of me, he was casting a shadow over me. 

"Do you need something ?", I asked, 

"U...Urm. Lily!", He grabbed both of my hands, 

"W-will you please go out with me ?", He stuttered, while bowing slightly. 

"I'm sorry.", I replied. He looked up at me with sadness. I smiled at him, 

"You'll find someone better.", I patted him on the shoulder until he gave a weak smile. He bowed again when I left to join the others, the halls were filled with silence, 

"Seriously!? Thats like the 5th guy you rejected this week.", A friend scolded me, 

"He was cute too!", Another friend said as she looked back at him. 

"I'm not ready for a relationship.", I replied straight forwardly, they all sighed in response as we entered the classroom. Our teacher had arrived soon after. 

"Okay guys. We have a few new students around and were lucky to have three in our class!", She said excitedly then gestured them to introduce themselves, 

"Annyeong Haseyo, My name is Luhan.", He bowed, his blonde, ashy hair drapped over his eyes. You could tell he wasn't exactly korean,

"Annyeong Haseyo, My name's Kai.", He didn't exactly bow but just stood there with a smirk on his face, I could hear girls hold their screams in as they introduced them selves, 

"Annyeong Haseyo, My name's Chanyeol.", He bowed slightly and smiled for a few seconds. 

"Ah, well Kai, Luhan, Chanyeol. Please make yourselves at home and sit where you'd like.", She smiled, you could so tell even the teacher found them good looking, after they introduced themselves i starred out the window for a bit until they had chosen their seats, but I was blocked by the ashy, blonde boy as he sat on the seat right next to the window that i was starring through. I heard a chair creak from my other side and I saw Kai, then at the back was Chanyeol. I don't know bout you but, i found that creepy. I was trapped, thank god my friend was infront of me. She turned around and stared at them dreamily in the same way everyone else did. 

"Hi.", Luhan called out to me with a smile. I bowed slightly with a smile, 

"Okay class!", The class had begun and I sat obediently writing notes and other things that I may need to know. It had suddenly got hotter, well it was summer. I could see Kai leaning slightly on his chair, and completely oblivious to what the teacher was writing down. While Luhan was doodling, I didn't even want to turn around as I felt stares burn through my back. 

"Aha.", I heard a quiet laugh I turned to my right and saw Kai was looking at me. 

"Hey.", He said almost seductively. I bowed and smiled awkwardly as he continued to look at me. 

"Ah! Lily! Could you write the answer to this equation ?", The teacher asked politely, I got up and headed to the board to write the answer. I heard a wolf whistle and after I had written the equation. I turned to walk back to my seat and saw Chanyeol and luhan smiling while Kai was smirking.*Gawd, these guys give me the creeps* I shrugged my freakiness of, 

"Guys, if you do feel hot you can take your blazers off.", The teacher said, nearly everyone took of their blazers including me, I heard a farmiliar wolf whistle and turned to my right to see Kai. I gave him the 'Really ?' Face which was my annoyed face. 

"Lace. Nice.", I turned to look down at my shirt and it was slightly see through. I immediately placed my blazer back on. I could hear Kai, Chanyeol, and Luhan laugh slightly. The urge for me to cry had come. 

"Could I borrow a pencil ?", I heard Luhan ask. I gave him a pencil trying not to make eye contact. He thanked me and continued to doodle. 

*-----*-------------*-----------* 

It was lunch and as usual i would go to my area and eat while reading a book. I however was force to eat in the cafeteria because my friends wanted to see the hot new students. I ate while reading a book patiently as they gawked over the guys that were eating on one table not so far from here. 

"They got popular quicker than you.", A friend nudged me, I replied 5 seconds later, I wanted to finish the sentence I was reading. I looked up to see a huge crowd surronding them. I shrugged it off and continued to read.

"You can NOT say they're good looking.", A friend stared at me, 

"They're okay, but I'm not really interested.", I replied with a smile. 

"H-hey Lily.", My friend grabbed my arm and shook it franticly. I looked up at her slightly annoyed to see that everyone had turned their eyes on me. 

"Hey!", I heard someone call as they gestured me to go over to that table. I pointed at myself to check they were talking to me. My friend pulled me up and I had no choice but to go over there. 

"Wah, one of the prettiest girls in school with the hottest guys.", I heard people mumur as I made my way. 

" 'Sup.", I said. 

"You're Lily, right ?",  A guy with dark purple hair called. 

"Yeap.", I replied with a smile, I heard a farmiliar laugh and turned to see Kai whose arms were resting on some girls. 

"Is something wrong ?", I plucked the courage to ask. He stood up and approached me, 

"You're cute.", He said blunty, 

"Thank you. I appreciate the compliment.", I turned back to face the others. 

"What exactly did you call me over for ?", I asked completely ignoring Kai. 

"We were just wondering. My names Baekhyun.", He introduced himself, which lead others to follow. 

"I was talking to you.", Kai said, 

"And I don't want to talk to you.", I walked off but was stopped by his grip which pulled me closer. 

"Be my girlfriend.", He tilted my chin and came closer to my face. I slapped him before he could do anything and walked back to my area to take my things then left the cafeteria. *Creep* I though. 

*---------*-----------*-----------*

"OH MY GOSH. Are you okay Kai ?", A girl came up to him to examine his cheek. It was slightly red. 

BRRIIINNNGGG BRIINNNGGG~

"That's the bell.", Kris said, they all gave Kai dirty looks as everyone else had gone. 

"What is wrong with you!?", Suho scolded, 

"Now she isn't exactly going to go anywhere with us because you'll be there.", They ruffled their perfectly grommed heads. 

"It was just some fun.", He touched his cheek. 

"Well stop.", Suho ordered. Kai rolled his eyes as they all went to their next class. 

"I will make you mine. Even if its for a while.", Kai murmered following the others. 

*---------------*------------*------------* 

What do you guys think ? 

I know it isn't amazing but my writing style has changed recently. :) 

Please comment, subscribe and UPVOTE

XOXO LOVE U GUYS!