damn it, autocorrect!!!

Damn Autocorrect!!!

 

Bold = Texting Messages

Italic = Thought

 

 

Damn Autocorrect

ENJOY!!! <3


 

 

 

Kyuhyun's never been one for technology. Of course he knows how to use a computer, surf online and look up things. He is known as GameKyu after all. But for all the gadgets and how to function all its features, he doesn’t know how, nor like he cares, remember his twitter’s ava is still one hell of damn purple egg? So when he was given new Iphones from the management,he was a little overwhelmed.

 

"They are charged and come complete with all the features 3G, text and picture messaging, internet and such.” Donghae explained cheerfully.

 

 

"This is so awesome! I never thought I would have one of these." Donghae's eyes were glued to the flashing screen. Kyuhyun sat down next to his fishy hyung. He peeked over to what Donghae was doing. Donghae’s phone went from his contact lists to his Twitter page, he sent out a tweet and then to a little program on his phone that told him about the news of their latest show and then another program, he typed something so quick that Kyuhyun didn't have time to read it and opened another program… Kyuhyun got lost the moment he blinked.

 

"Wow, you're very good at this, fishy hyung" Kyuhyun whispered and Donghae paused to look at his maknae.

He waived his hand in dismissal, "Oh, this is nothing. I'm just testing it out and seeing what I can do. I'm so excited. Now I can just take this everywhere instead of my notebook. It will make thing so much easier."

 

Kyuhyun looked at the opening screen, "There's a notebook in here?" He looked at the basic window of apps and puhed the Note button. A little yellow notepad appeared on the screen with a small keyboard.

 

"Oh cool." Kyuhyun smiled and puhed a single key. Donghae giggled, "Here let me show you how to use it."

 

Kyuhyun spent the next thirty minutes trying to catch everything Donghae was saying. He showed Kyu all the different apps, how to use the camera, the map function, weather, how to download games and music, to add contacts, surf online and make a call and send a text.

 

"Why does it fill in the word on its own?" Kyuhyun noticed that Hae wasn't typing in the whole word, just part of it.

 

"Oh, that is the autocorrect. It lets you text faster. I love it! It's great and it gets it right most of the time. You know because I did typo a lot, it’s kinda help." Hae answered.

 

He had all his contacts in and he was eager to call someone. His hand hovered and scrolled down his list. Kyu lightly tapped on Donghae's contact name and a smiling picture of him that Hae took of himself came up on his phone. Kyuhyun smiled at the grinning face. That's how Hae showed him how to use the camera. Kyu returned to his contact list. Hae took off saying that he needed to head back to his room so  he didn't want to bother him.

 

Kyuhyun sighed and then found his number, Choi Siwon’s number. He tapped on his name and it was very basic, just his name and number on a plain blue screen. I could probably just use a picture of his from the internet. Kyuhyun searched for his name and was immediately flooded with millions of images of his handsome face. He scrolled through page after page of his picture, pictures of all his poses and screen shots. He didn't know which to choose.

 

Accidentally, Kyu pressed the calling button on Siwon’s phone number. Kyuhyun was a bit surprised, and somehow he also pressed the loud speaker button.

 

"No, no, no! Stop ringing! Hang up, Hang up!" He yelled at the phone and finally managed to end the call. He stared at the phone for a moment waiting for Siwon to shout out to him. Ten minutes passed and nothing happened. Kyuhyun nibbled on his lip. It's going to show that I called him. I should call him back. It would be so weird if SIwon noticed that Kyuhyun just miscalled him. His hand hovered over Siwon’s number. But then I really would be bothering him. Kyuhyun shook his head. I already called him, might as well apologize maybe he won't get angry.

 

Kyuhyun called Siwon leaving a very apologetic voice mail on his phone. He let out a sigh of relief and his doe eyes noticed the time. His stomach growled angrily now that he was finally done with the flashy distraction. He blushed lightly at the embarrassing sound his stomach made but was thankful no one was around to hear it. It was a little after one when he went to have lunch.

 

He sat down at Kona Beans and ordered his meal. The lunch crowd was almost gone so he was alone when suddenly his phone buzzed and shook on the table top. He jumped in surprised and grabbed the phone.

 

Choi Siwon

 

I don't mind you calling me, Kyuhyun-ah

 

Kyuhyun smiled sweetly at the phone. There were two buttons under the message, close and reply. He must be on break. He thought to himself and puhed closed. He smiled as he found Siwon’s name on his list and intentionally called his number. It rang once and disconnected. He frowned and looked at his phone. He had signal and the battery was full so why Siwon didn’t pick up his call/

 

Choi Siwon

 

I can't answer my phone right now. They are currently filming a scene.

 

Kyuhyun frowned and hit reply. A white screen popped up with the last two texts that he sent in a white bubble. He tapped on the text box and the little keyboard popped up and he typed his first message.

 

So what are you doing texting me?

 

He smiled to himself. He thought the little keyboard would be difficult to use but the autocorrect really did help out immensely.

 

I'm not needed right now and I wanted to respond to your mail.

 

Kyuhyun smiled.

You didn't need to do that. You could have given me after you finish with your shoot.

He pushed send without a second thought. He set his phone down as the waitress came by with his food.

 

 

Siwon stared at his phone. He blinked at the message and reread it for the twentieth time in less than a minute. He looked around for a moment and then softly whispered the words out loud. He felt his face grow red hot as he read it over again. Given me ? As in… ? He shook his head and he started to type out his reply but then froze with his thumb over the keypad. What do I say to that? It must be a mistake, but… he hasn't said anything about it.

 

Kyuhyun-ah, I think you mistyped that.

 

Kyuhyun's phone buzzed beside him and he happily set his chopsticks down and looked at the message. He frowned and looked up at the message he wrote before. His eyes grew into large wide and his face was as red as tomato soup.

 

I am so sorry, Siwon hyung! I thought I typed a call! Mortified that he typed out something so erted, he continued to type like a maniac. You could have given me A CALL. I didn't mean to type that out.

 

Siwon grinned at the messages and apologies flooding his phone. Then he had to bury his mouth in his hands as he tried desperately not to laugh at the next text.

 

I swallow! Next was his correction.

 

I SWEAR!

 

Siwon was bursting at the seams and tears were threatening to fall as he tried to contain his laughter. His thumbs flew over the keypad.

 

You normally aren't this bad at texting, Kyu. Is something wrong?

 

Kyuhyun was thumping his head on the table.

This time he took his time typing it out. I got a new phone from management and I'm not use to this new touch keypad.

 

Oh, Prince manager mentioned that I was to get a new phone today; however, I haven't had time to customize it yet. So I'm still using my old phone. Is it really that difficult?

 

Kyuhyun sighed. No. It's just the touch part. I'll get use to it. I'm sure you will be able to use it without any of my embarrassing mistakes.

 

Siwon snorted at the confidence his maknae had for him. I'm sure I'll make my fair share of typos too. Besides, you haven't had a mistake in two texts now. You are already improving. How are you doing today?

 

He smiled. It's been a simple day. I was doing Mamamia show. Now I am having lunch. Kyuhyun sent the message and then started a new one.

 

How is your so far? Have you gotten lucky yet?

 

Siwon couldn't help himself and barked out a laugh. He slapped his hand over his mouth and tried to stifle his voice as several people turned to look at who made that sound. His phone flahed and he glanced down to read Kyuhyun’s next text.

 

DAY! How is your DAY so far! Have you gotten LUNCH yet? I'm sooo sorry!

 

Still snickering to himself, Siwon answered Kyuhyun’s questions. My day was boring until I started talking to you and yes, I've already eaten lunch.

 

Kyuhyun didn't have the mind, heart or stomach to eat anymore. He could not believe what he was typing. His phone buzzed and he fumed at his text. You're so mean, Siwon hyung! I'm not typing those things on purpose. It's the phone! It's acting smelly!

 

Siwon  looked at the message confused… smelly?

 

Crazy! Not Smelly! Kyuhyun corrected and then sighed.

 

I don't mean to be but it's just extremely funny.

 

Kyuhyun growled to the phone reading Siwon’s reply. You wouldn't think it was funny if you were sending those texts to me, Siwon hyung.

 

Siwon smiled complete absorbed in his conversation with Kyuhyun. He didn't even notice Prince manager watching him from afar. Sure I would. I know they are just mistakes and not to take them seriously. You shouldn't either.

 

How could Kyuhyun not take it seriously, asking the Choi Siwon how his… his… thing was doing? Then telling him he could perform… that on his after his shoot? Kyuhyun’s phone buzzed again and he read his next message.

 

What are you doing for the rest of the day?

 

Kyuhyun sighed. He didn't want to text anymore. He wanted his old phone back. Still he couldn't just ignore Siwon’s text. That would be disrespectful.

 

Nothing really, there is a shooting I need to finish and then I'm free for the rest of the night.

 

Siwon looked at the clock. It was almost two and with the way things were going he would be free tonight as well. What time do you think you'll be done?

 

I don't know. Around four, I guess. Kyuhyun answered confused.

 

Would it be possible for me to convince you to have dinner with me? Siwon watched his message send and the confirmation message filled his screen. He pressed his lips together in worry as he waited for Kyu’s response but nothing came. Perhaps he should have phrased it another way. Lunch was awful today and I was hoping we could eat together. Maybe you can come to my apartment and I cook us meal?

 

Kyuhyun didn't know what to say or to do. He read his message and couldn't help the implication of his question. It sounded too much like Siwon was asking him out on a dinner date, but that couldn't be possible. Then he got his next message and he let out a sound of relief.

 

Of course, Siwon hyung! I would love to. What time do you want me to stop by?

 

Siwon smiled as warm happiness spread through him. He will get to see his baby maknae tonight. I don't know when I'll be getting off tonight sometime around 6 or 7. Where are you going to be and I'll pick you up when I'm done here.

 

Oh no! Please don't trouble yourself. Just call me and I'll come straight over. You'll be so tired after your day of work, you should guest.

 

Kyuhyun groaned at another mistake. At least this one wasn't erted. Rest. You should Rest.

 

Siwon sighed. Kyuhyunnie, please just let me do this. It's not a big deal. Are you going to be at dorm?

 

Kyuhyun knew he would never win with him. It would be best to just let Siwon pick him up and that way he could get home quicker and he wouldn't get him upset. Okay. You can me up and tonight will be my treat since I'm getting laid. 

 

Siwon read the message and could help his smile. This time it was not one out of laughter but desire. Oh, he truly did enjoy reading that message.

 

Deal. We can do that after dinner. Before Siwon even knew what he was doing, he typed out that response and sent it to Kyu. He closed his eyes in regret and his phone flahed furiously. A new message came rushing one right after another and Siwon couldn't help but let Kyu continue his bad typing.

 

PICK. You can Pick me up and I'm getting Paid! Tomorrow I get paid from Kyochon There was a short pause as he read his response to his first horrible, horrible message.

 

After Dinner? What is after dinner? Did you have something ual planned for after dinner?

 

SPECIAL! SPECIAL PLANNED.

 

Siwon hyung. I'm just going to stop here. I hate this thong.

 

THING. I hate this thing. I'm going to get my old phone back. I'll talk to you later. Please, please, please just ignore this whole conversation. If you do I'll blow you big time!

 

OWE! I'll OWE YOU. Never mind.

 

Siwon had to step out of the studio. He walked up to Prince manager and told him he was going to the restroom. He bought it but the twinkle in Siwon's eye from his held laughter made Prince manager suspicious.

 

Siwon found a secluded space and called Kyuhyun up.

 

"Good afternoon, Kyuhyunnie." He said with contained laughter.

 

"DON'T LAUGH AT ME!" Kyuhyun screamed at the phone. "Do you have any idea how embarrassed I am right now?"

 

"Oh, I can imagine." Siwon said with a huge grin on his face.

 

"This is NOT FUNNY, hyung! I'm going to the management right now and returning the phone. I've got a erted phone."

 

"Wait, wait. Before you do that, tell me what's happening? I know that you wouldn't type those things." Even if I wish you would. Siwon smiled to himself.

 

"It's the autocorrect feature! I make the smallest of typos and it would assume something COMPLETELY different. But how it got THOSE words is beyond me!" Kyuhyun huffed.

"That's not even the half of it. I actually caught it trying to do other words too. Thankfully I didn't send those to you."

 

Siwon's curiosity was bugging him. He really wanted to know what they said. "Like what?"

 

Kyuhyun blushed, "I'm not going to say those words out loud."

 

"Text it to me then. You've been saying naughty things to me all this time anyway." Siwon teased.

 

"HYUNG!!!!" Kyuhyun cried out and he winced but that didn't stop the grin on his face.

 

"Alright, alright, but hey, is dinner still on for tonight?" Siwon asked sincerely. He truly wanted to see Kyu tonight.Siwon didn't want him to back out of it just because of the new phone.

 

"Only if you promise never to mention that conversation to me or laugh spontaneously when you see me or even think of anything that you read this afternoon ever again for the rest of your life." Kyuhyun pouted. His cheeks were so red. How Kyuhyun was ever going to face Siwon, he didn't know but Siwon already said he would cook for him.

 

"I'll be a perfect gentleman. I'll see you tonight, baby..." Siwon smiled. They said their goodbyes and he ended the call with a smile. He puhed a few buttons, recalled the conversation and reread it. He could spend nights alone with this completely happy. You can me up. I'll blow you big time. He smirked. His thoughts went dark, picturing his sweet Kyuhyun on his bed as he him clean. Then after he fills his room with his screams and moans, he would repay the favor. He could almost feel Kyuhyun’s lips wrapping around his , Kyuhyun’s sweet little tongue flicking out and…

 

"Siwon." A male voice called out to him and he looked up to see Prince manager calling him over. Siwon coughed and slid his phone back into his pocket and quickly adjusted his sudden .

 

"They need you on set now. Is everything okay?" Prince manager asked. He really didn't know what had gotten into his client and he wasn't able to find out. Everything he could think of to discover Siwon's sudden burst of humor would have been too obvious, so he stayed put.

 

"Everything is fine, Siwon stepped through the door and back into the studio. Everyone was running around trying to get the next scene up and ready to roll.Prince manager sighed internally and followed Siwon when suddenly he stopped and looked at him.

 

"Actually, do you have my new phone on you?" Siwon asked

 

"No, it's in your dressing room, still in the box. I thought you were going to have it activated later." Prince manager answered confused.

 

"Would you mind getting it activated now? I'll transfer everything over to it on the next break."

 

"Oh, sure. I'll do that right away."  By the time Siwon was done with the next set of scenes,Prince manager already transferred information into Siwon’s new Iphone.

 

Siwon sighed in frustration as the day didn't end when he was hoping it would. It was almost eight by the time they finihed shooting today's scenes. Still even with the additional hour, he really couldn't be upset about it. He needed to drop off Prince manager and then head over to the dorm. The rest of the night will not be a bad one.

 

"Good Night, Siwonnie. Please remember, we have a show to do tomorrow at 9 AM and they want us there at 8 for make-up and a small meeting to go over everything."

 

"Yes,. I remember. Have a good night and I'll be here bright and early." Siwon smiled and prince manager walked to his apartment. Siwon smiled and pulled out his phone. He quickly pulled up the SMS program and sent Kyuhyun a little text.

 

When he arrived to pick Kyuhyun up, the maknae was blushing so hard, his pale skin looked inside out. Siwon smiled and then schooled his face.

 

"Are you okay, baby Kyu?" He asked Kyuhyun as he climbed into his car.

 

Kyuhyun’s blush got darker, he didn't even know that was possible, "I'm guessing you got your new phone activated?"

 

"Yeah, I did. How did you know?" Siwon said as innocently as he could.

 

"You didn't proofread your text did you?"

 

"Proofread? I'm very good at texting," Siwon started and took out his phone as he spoke, "I don't think…"

 

"Just read it, hyung…” Kyuhyun interrupted him. He pulled the program up and read what he wrote.

 

Kyuhyun, I'm on my way there shirtless. I'm sorry it's so late. If it ends up being too late you can always sleep on my crotch. I'm okay with snuggling, but I was thinking of doing something with tonight. We'll talk about it. I'll come in you as soon as I can. Siwon

 

Siwon bluhed lightly and glanced at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun had his phone out and was blushing at the message. "I gather you meant to say" He paused and read off the text, "I'm on my way there Shortly. I'm sorry it's so late. If it ends up being too late you can always sleep on my Couch. I'm okay with…" He paused. He didn't know what that could mean.

 

"Anything." Siwon answered.

 

"I'm okay with Anything, but I was thinking of doing something with Corn or Pork tonight. We'll talk about it. I'll come Get you as soon as I can." Kyuhyun finished and then promptly deleted the message. "See… It's not so funny when you send the erted messages."

 

Siwon pressed his lips together trying not to laugh. He swallowed, "You are absolutely right, Kyuhyunnie. Forgive me?”

 

Kyuhyun turned to look at Siwon as SIwon’s voice sounded hurt and embarrassed. Kyu knew exactly how he felt and that was his first message so he did the same silly mistakes as he did. "It's not your fault hyung! It's the erted phones! I'm just happy to know that now you understand what happened earlier."

 

"So then if you get another message like that from me again, you won't mind?" Siwon asked.

 

Kyuhyun blushed, "Well, there is nothing we can really do about it but just be mindful of what we type. You are always so busy so don't worry if you send it to me. Just be careful what you send to others."

 

"That's good to know, Kyu. I feel better about sending you those texts now." Siwon smiled a good natured smile at Kyu.

 

"You make it sound like you did it on purpose, hyung" Kyuhyun blushed as he accused SIwon, his doe eyes never leaving his lap.

 

"Kyuhyunaa!" Siwon sounded shocked which resulted in the desired emotion from Kyuhyun. Siwon smiled to himself as he drove off with the sound of Kyuhyun’s apologies. Siwon's never had a problem with texting, with his old phone or this new one but Kyuhyun didn't need to know that.