End

Unrequited Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: I know you guys would hate me because i've been haitus for a looooooooong time and the update is already the end. T____T also, i know you'd kill me more because this wont be a verrrry good update. sorry if i disappoint you everyone. T_____T

 

KRIS’ POV

We have finally arrived at Japan! Calls here and there, negotiating with these Japanese people is hard. As much as I hated to work, saving the company as all I could think of to motivate myself and of course, Joonmyun.

I haven’t talk to him since we arrived. I bet he’s busy with Sehun.

I was looking around for him only to find Jongdae.

“Jong—“ I stopped calling him when I saw him staring at somewhere. I a brow curious on what was he looking at. He never space out like this. I walked closer to him and looked at the direction he was looking at. I felt a smile creeping on my lips when he, the person Jongdae was looking at, turned out to be Sehun.

Sehun was happily looking around the hotel’s garden, taking photos of whatever attracts him, touching the flowers and sitting on the Bermuda. My heart fluttered when I saw this. I guess Japan was Sehun’s favorite place seeing how he reacts to everything.

I fixed my gaze to Jongdae again and saw him smiling.

“You know, you can just ask Sehun out.” I suddenly muttered.

He jumped in shock and looked at me.

“w-what are you s-saying? W-why are you here?!”

“Oho. You’re stuttering. I know you like him Jongdae. Don’t play numb on me. I know you too well. Judging the way how you stare at him is not just any stare like you use to do to other people.”

He blushed and looked down. I saw him sigh in defeat.

“What if he doesn’t like me back?”

“Jongdae, there’s nothing wrong in trying. Just look at me!”

“Kris, he likes Joonmyun. He.. he’s just a kid.”

“He likes Joonmyun. He’s too possessive about him and you say he’s a kid? Seriously Jongdae, I thought you were better than this. Man up!”

“Fine! I’ll tell him! But not now.”

“Good boy. Now, I’ll leave you here. I need to find Joonmyun before the meeting starts.”

I bid goodbye to him and ran away as he nods, heaving a deep breath.

Now where is he?

SUHO’s POV

I came out of the washroom and saw Yifan rushing to somewhere.

“Yifan!” I called out. When he heard my voice, he immediately ran to me and hugged me tight. I felt my cheeks heating up and hit him softly as soon as he let go.

“Where have you been? I’ve been looking for you!”

“Ya. Didn’t I tell you that i’d go use the washroom?”

“oh..” He blinked a few times. I laughed at his adorable face. Since we’ve been together, the butterflies in my stomach never behaved like before anymore. They’ve always been flying in different ways. Another thing was, my heart couldn’t stop beating fast whenever he’s near and everything just feels so right.

“We still have a whole day meeting to attend, right?”

He nodded and pouted. I j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter