Office

Unrequited Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

lol. too tired to think of a title. T_____T

I'm a bad author.

I write short chapters because, what is school. T____T

anyway, i promise to finish this story this week since it's already our semestral break so, yeah.

I hope you like the story and keep the comments coming!! <3

 

-

 

Suho arrived in his office after deciding to show up.

He walked inside the building naturally but also conscious whether Yifan is watching or not.

He sighed in relief when he didn’t see him around and went straight to his table and started work.

The day went smooth. Suho finished almost half of the paper works but he kept on looking around to look for Yifan. He pouted when he saw Yifan’s office door still closed.

Suho continued his work after a while and stood up to the photocopier to furnish copies of the papers needed for the meeting by tomorrow.

It was lunch break when he waited for the photocopier to finish the products. All of his friends already went out for lunch and it’s he who got left behind.

He stared at the machine and felt something wrapping around his waist. He almost jumped in surprise when he realized those arms belonged to Yifan.

“Hey.” A soft whisper in his ear came. He smiled at Yifan’s voice and instinctively hugged those arms back.

“Hi.” He responded.

“What took you so long to come?”

“A-ah~” He couldn’t lie. “I.. I was thinking about what happened yesterday.”

He heard a gentle chuckle from the taller male making him pout.

“Stop pouting or I’ll kiss you.” Yifan threatened. Suho wasn’t afraid; instead, he faced him and showed his pout.

Next thing he knew was that a pair of lips was on his. He smiled at the contact and slowly kissed back. He wrapped his arms around Yifan’s neck to pull him close and he felt Yifan pulling him closer as well by his waist.

The kiss was soft until Yifan Suho’s bottom lip. Suho obliged and opened his mouth a bit just enough for Yifan’s tongue to enter and soon they started a hot session. They were , , teeth clashing and together. They pulled back for oxygen but kissed again when they had enough air.

Suho felt a cold surface on his back and realized that he was pinned on the wall. He tried to push Yifan away but the latter was still busy nibbling his lips. Suho lets out a moan which made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter