02.

늑대와 미녀 [WOLF]

Chapter 2.

School bell ring~

It was time for their lunch break. Sohee was packing her things in her bag, Minhee was reading her book while listening to music in her Ipod and didn't know that it was lunch break.

"Sohee, let's go." Kai say.

"You go ahead."

Kai nod his head and left with his friends. Minhee sense that someone is looking at her. She pause her Ipod and stop reaing her book, look up to see her cousin looking at her.

"Dongseang, it's lunch break now."

She nod her head and put a bookmark on the page that she will continue later, and switch off her Ipod, kept them in her bag.

 

~~~

 

Both of them head to the cafeteria. They spot the boys at their table. Kai saw both of them and wave at them. Sohee smile.

"Unnie, you go ahead."

"Dongseang, you should join with us."

"It's okay. I just want to explore this school alone."

"Okay, if you say so. Don't forget to join us?"

She nod her head, "If I am not lost."

Sohee laugh, "Just don't get lost okay? If you are, just call or text?"

Minhee nod her head and left the cafeteria. Sohee walk towards the table where the guys are sitting and took a sit beside Kai.

"Why is Minhee not joinging us?" he ask her.

"She says that she wants to take a tour alone around school."

He nods his head as he understand.

 

~~~

 

Minhee walks to the library to find herself a book to read. As she was finding a book at the bookshelf, she felt someone behind her, "What do you want now?" she ask coldly without looking back.

"Are you falling in love with the traitor?"

She sigh, "I know that Kris ge had given him the strength and all that while he is gone but what he doesn't know that I am keeping an eye on him and he doesn't know who I am so no worries." she shrug then spot the book that interest her.

"Well you should get lost before anyone suspect us." she say and the person left.

She went to the desk to read the book suddenly she felt her phone vibrate, she took it out fro her uniform jacket pocket to see a text a message from her cousin asking where she is. She reply to her saying that she is in the library then kepr her phone in her pocket.

 

~~~

 

They head to the library, Tao hushed them and sneak behind Minhee, and close her eyes which make her frighten.

"Guess, who is this?" he ask.

"Tao?"

He release his hands fro her and pout, " How do you know that was me?"

"Your voice?" she shrug.

The other then came towards both of them.

"Why are you alone in the library?" Sohee ask her little cousin.

"Just to find something interesting to read?" she shrug.

"You're not eating?" Kai ask Minhee.

She shook her head, "I'm not hungry."

She then stood up, "Meet you guys in class."

Before Sohee could say anything, her little cousin had already left the library.

"Sohee, why does your little cousin not joining with us?" Baekhyun ask.

"Maybe she needs some time." Sohee shrug.

Minhee quickly head to the ladies and lock the door. She look at the tiara tattoo on her wrist to see it glowing, she hiss as it is burning on her skin. This happens when she arrive to this school and it started glowing and burning ever since she got her eyes on Luhan. She cover her tattoo and head back to class.

 

~~~

 

Tao saw her and smile at her as she took a sit beside him. She smile weakly as she still feel the tattoo burning. As they were writing some notes down, Minhee hiss again as it was very painful and stop writing, put down the pen and hold her right wrist. Tao look beside him and saw that she was looking pale and whisper to her.

"Are you okay?" he ask.

"Y-yeah, I am fine."

"Are you sure?"

She nod her head, "Don't worry about me."

"Okay." he shrug and continue to take down his notes.

 

~~~

 

As school was over, Minhee quickly pack her things in her bag and quickly stood up from her seat, left school quickly without waiting for her cousin and her friends. All of them look at Minhee as she left the class quickly. Sohee chase after her but she was gone. Kai went to her, "Where's Minhee?"

"I guess she went home but what bother me is she looks pale."

"She was pale since history class." Say Tao.

"Why didn't she went to the infirmary?"

"She says she was fine."

Sohee sigh, "Now she kept everything to herself."

"What do you mean?" Luhan ask.

"She was in Canada studying for a year well she told me that she will be studying there for three years, now she is back here in Seoul. I wonder what happen to her in Canada."

"Do you know where she stays?" Tao ask.

She shook her head, "No."

 

~~~

 

Minhee quickly went home. She slid herself on the wall as she hold the pain on her wrist where the tattoo is hurting her. Her phone suddenly rang, she look at it to see her cousin calling. She ignore it and head to her room, lay down on her bed and fall asleep. On other hand, Sohee was worried as why Minhee didn't answer her phone so she try finding her mum and spot her in the kitchen cooking.

"Mum,"

"Yes, dear?"

"Do you know that Minhee is in Korea?"

"Yeah I know and she's schooling in your school."

"H-how do you know?"

"Your dad fetch her yesterday from the airport."

"Mum, do you know what happen to her in Canada?"

Her mum sigh and stop what she is doing, "Her parents, they passed away due to the plane crash as they were heading to Canada just to see her and that's why she left Canada and went back here."

"Do you know where she stays?"

Her mum nod her head, "Yes and what's the matter? Is she okay?"

She ignore her mum question, "Can you give me her address?"

 

~~~

 

The next day, Minhee didn't went to school and Sohee felt worried as why her little cousin didn't come to school, reply to her text and her phone calls. So she decided that after school she will be going straight to her cousin's apartment to see her. On other hand, Luhan, who is beside her could tell that she is worried of her little cousin.

As the school bell rang, she quickly pack her things and left the class. Luhan was about to go after her but stop as he saw Kai had already left the class to chase after her. Kai quickly grab her wrist which make her to stop. She look at him.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to see Minhee."

"I'm coming with you."

She sigh as she got no other choice, "Fine."

 

~~~

 

"Are you sure this is her right address and apartment?"

Sohee nods her head. Kai look at the building in front of him and gaped as it look like Minhee comes from a wealthy family. 'I wonder why did she come back to Korea?' he thought to himself. Both of them are now walking down the hallways to find Minhee's apartment door. Sohee press the bell.

Minhee look at the small screen pad, and saw her cousin with her boyfriend. She went to the door open it. As the door was open by Minhee. Sohee and Kai were shock to see that Minhee was okay but not worse like yesterday. Minhee step aside to allow them in. They gladly went inside her apartment, she went to close the door.

"Minhee, are you alright?" Sohee ask her.

She nods her head, "Are you sure?" Kai ask.

"Yeah I am fine just had a slight fever." she lie.

Sohee hug her, "I'm sorry cousin. I didn't know about your parents."

"It's okay unnie." she says as she push her away alittle.

Kai look at her strangely, 'Something not right here.' he thought to himself as he eye Minhee.


A/n: Sorry for the long update