01.

늑대와 미녀 [WOLF]

Chapter 1.

The taller walk towards his best friend and told him that he needs to go somewhere else and told him to take care of the black group before he came back and told him to transfer to a new school and to be a new student in XOXO first class.

He pat on his best friend shoulder as he assign his best friend with a task that can bring both hardship and his dragon tattoo was glowing as he transfer his power to his best friend to give him strength and walks away. Soon both of them went to their seperate ways. The taller look behind as he see his best friend walk to the other side.

 

~~~

 

The latter was few miles away from her. He crouched down, jumping from the platform he was on. Sohee looks up to the sky and smile, and walks to the rooftop. She sat on the roof and took out her telescope and look at the moon.

Meanwhile, the latter jump over the railing and roll on the ground to keep from injuring his ankles. He look up and face the front as he eyes change hazel brown to red.

He saw the black group. He ran as fast as he can and there was a few blocks for him to jump. He jumped up one of the blocks and look back, just to make sure they are following him. He took his time to run up a wall and do flip back. He look back and quickly run to the hallway. Sohee, who was at the rooftop stretch her arms and then falls asleep.

As night comes by, Sohee went down from the other part of the roof and onto some block railing before stepping onto abandon streets. The lights flicker on and off which make her stop her tracks. She look at the lights and just shrug, and continue walking.

The latter stand at one side of the wall. As she jump down and was quickly being drag by the latter who was covering to prevent her from screaming. She try to fight but he was too strong as they hid near the shade. She calm down as she saw the black group who were wearing black masks and were running off to somewhere.

Sohee's fingers brush against the latter's symbol on his left wrist making Luhan's eyes turn red. He quickly pull away, trying to get out before she could take a good glimpse of him. She reach out and grab his wrist, making him turn around. It was dark so she can't take a good glimpse of him before he ran away. She look around confusely and just shrug and head back home.

Luhan was hiding at the other side of the wall and was breathing hard as he tightly gripping his left wrist where she touch him. His symbol did not stop glowing and it was hurting him.

 

~~~

 

The teacher walked into class follow by Luhan. The class then quiet down and students went back to their seats.

"Class, we have a new student joining us today." the teacher say.

Luhan bow, "Hello, my name is Xi Luhan."

As Luhan had done introducing himself to the class, the teacher points out an empty seat. 

"You can sit next to Sohee." the teacher say.

Luhan's eyes slightly widen and walks to where the teacher was pointing, and took a deep breath before sliding into his seat next to her. She stare at him curiously as she thought that she had seen him somewhere before. Luhan felt the stares and look up at her

"Do I know you?" she ask quietly.

He shook his head. She then shrug it off. She could have swore that she had seen him before but wasn't sure.

 

~~~

 

Few more weeks flew by, Luhan was outside with the rest of his classmates. The boys were playing soccer while the girls just sit on the bench supporting the boys.

The guys started to introduce themselves to Luhan and soon he was in Tao's team which has Suho, D.O and Sehun. Soon they started playing and Luhan kick the ball and they cheer as they won.

"I didn't know that you are so good." Tao say.

"Thanks."

Sohee smile at Luhan, he suddenly felt shy and look down. Soon the boys head to their locker room to freshen up themselves. As they were done, the guys taught Luhan how to fight as it was Tao idea.

Suho act like he was about to punch the latter and was block as he press his forearm against his chest and push him back. The guys roar with laughter and praise Luhan. One by one, they try on him but fail except for Tao as he gave too much excuse and no one believe him. Kai then wrap his arms around Luhan and Sohee.

 

~~~

 

The past few weeks, Luhan was getting well closer with his new friends. One day, the teacher came into class.

"Class, we have a new student joining us today." say the teacher.

"Again?" Lay ask.

"Yes. Minhee, you can come in now."

Sohee widen her eyes as she heard the name as it is too familitar to her. 'It can't be my little cousin, right?' she thought to herself. Luhan saw that.

"What's wrong, Sohee?" he ask quietly.

"It's n-nothing."

Minhee step into class and bow, "Hello, my name is Kang Minhee and it's a pleasure to meet everyone." she say as she flashes her smile and suddenly her heart started beating very fast as she saw Luhan with her cousin.

As Minhee introduce herself, Sohee look at the front and saw her little cousin standing beside the teacher and her eyes widen which make her stood up from her seat. Everyonne look at her strangely.

"Is there something wrong, miss Sohee?" the teacher ask.

"M-may I go to the ladies?"

The teacher nod his head and she quickly rush out of the classroom. Kai and Luhan were about to stood up from their seats, Minhee bow to everyone and ran out of class to chase after her cousin. It was a surprise to everyone as why a new transfer student ran out of class like that.

 

~~~

 

'Why is she here in Korea? What happen to her in Canada? I thought she would be studying there for about 3 years?' Sohee thought to herself as she look herself in the mirror.

"Unnie,"

Which snap Sohee out of her thoughts as she heard her little cousin call out to her.

"Unnie, are you alright?"

"Y-yeah. I am fine. We should head back to class."

Minhee nod her head and follow her cousin back to class. She apologise for running out of class all of a sudden.

"Well then why don't you sit beside..." the teacher say as he look for an empthy seat and spot one which was beside Tao.

"Why don't you take a sit beside Tao?" the teacher say as he points to the empty seat beside Tao.

Minhee nod her head and went to the empty seat to take a sit.

"Hi, my name is Huang Zitao but you can call me Tao." Say Tao as he introduce himself.

"It's pleasure to meet you." she smile.

"Okay class, please take out your textbooks and turn to page 89." say the teacher.


A/n: Here's chapter 1 for all of you... ^^ Please subscribe and comment on how's this chapter is? I will sometimes change it cause I am waiting for the part 2...