Ghouls and Gals

Shinee One-Shot Series

This oneshot is also in my other story, {Time Will Tell} check it out!

Themes: party, vampire, costume, minor twincest, skinship, fluff

Pairings: Jongyu, MinKey, TaeKai

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew walked into the decorated house and looked around nervously. There were monsters, ghouls, and ty costumes everywhere. He continued walking slowly until he found the food table. For his costume, he was a snow bunny: bunny ears, cotton tail, long, loose white sweater with tight white skinny jeans. His eyes lit up when he saw mini fried chicken wings. Little did he know, a dark figure in the corner watched his every move. He had platinum blonde hair, sharp, dangerous fangs against his plump lips, a white dress shirt with a big, black cross on it, tight black dress pants, combat boots, a mid length cape, and piercing red eyes. The young vampire made his way towards the innocent, oblivious bunny with one thing in his eyes: lust and one thing in his mind: hunger.

“What is a cute, helpless, little creature like you doing here?” he breathed out lowly against Onew’s ear. It sent chills down his body. Onew was worried yet captivated at the same time.

“I-I…there’s chicken…” he answered. Cute the vampire thought. He’ll be sweet.

“I can give you more than that chicken ever could,” he said as he lightly trailed his hand along Onew’s side and let his tongue run against his neck. Mmm, just like I thought. Onew was not sure how to react act this point.

“Like….two chickens?” he questioned cluelessly. The vampire smirked against his neck.

“Just follow me and I’ll show you,” he pulled Onew behind him. Everything in Onew’s mind told him not to follow, but his body just kept going forward.

                                                <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

On a couch on the other side of the room sat a beautiful little red riding hood. He was wearing a short, poofy, red skirt, a fluffy white shirt with a black corset under the bust, a red cape that came to the bottom of his skirt and black, leather pumps and low pigtails. He sat quietly judging everyone at the party. A tall male wearing a gray button up shirt with the first three or four buttons undone and matching gray pants and black high top sneakers sat next to him. He couldn’t see half of his face because he was wearing a wolf masquerade mask; he could only see his big eyes and full lips. Little red put up a front as if he was ignoring the new guest but was checking him out from his strong biceps to his toned thighs. The male next to him seemed to notice and was enjoying all of it.

“This doesn’t look like grandma’s house,” he smirked as he shifted his body towards his prey.

“Nor do you look like my mother. How can I help you?” he responded back. The other male scoffed.

“How about telling me your name,” he looked the pigtailed boy up and down.

“Key, what’s yours? Itty, bitty wolf?” Key laughed. The other male moved closer to him.

“There’s nothing itty, bitty about me,” he whispered. “I’m Minho by the way.” He pulled away smirking because of Key’s reaction. Minho’s words intrigued Key beyond compare.

“So I guess that makes you the big, bad wolf, huh?” Key folded his right thigh over the left, catching Minho’s attention.

“You’re right. Are you afraid?” Minho teased as he unconsciously leaned in. Key followed his movements.

“I’m not afraid of the big, bad wolf,” Key grabbed Minho by the collar and crashed their lips together.

                                                      <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

At the front of the party, in walked royalty. The prince and princess walked in with all eyes on them.

“Why is everyone staring at us?” the princess asked softly. The princess was wearing sparkly, baby pink, floor length ball grown with little sleeves on the shoulders, long, elbow length white gloves, pink flats, a dark brown bob with a tiara, beautiful earrings and light makeup.

“It’s because they think you are absolutely beautiful, princess Taeyeon,” the prince smiled. The prince was wearing an all white suit with a thin black tie, a prince’s crown and a scepter. His brown hair was pushed back with his crown just behind his front section of hair.

“That’s Taemin hyung to you Kai,” Taemin began walking into the room.

“And that’s prince Kai to you,” he smiled. Girls all around glared at Taemin because of his beauty and because of the gorgeous hunk beside him. Guys envied Kai because they wished their date was as beautiful as him.

“Those girls look like they want to castrate you,” Kai broke into laughter. Taemin gasped and looked at him.

“Yah! That’s not funny,” Taemin pouted as his felt offended.

“Aww, I’m sorry. Did I upset my beautiful princess?” Kai put a light kiss on Taemin’s cheek. He blushed. The glares became stronger as the party goers continued to watch them.

“That’s not going to fix it,” Taemin looked away. Kai put his finger under Taemin’s chin and made him look at him. He reached down and put a sweet kiss on Taemin’s lips. There were a few audible gasps from the jealous girls in the room.

“Is it better now?” Kai asked as he pulled away. Taemin’s face turned red.

“You can’t treat your hyung like this,” he trailed off still thinking about the kiss.

“You’re only hyung by like a minute,” Kai rolled his eyes.

“I still came out first and that’s minute you will never know,” Taemin sat down on chair. Kai followed him and pulled him up so he could sit down and put him on his lap. Kai gently his arm.

“Calm down, princess,” he kissed his collarbone gently. Taemin glared at him. “You shouldn’t have lost rock, paper, scissors.”

                                                   <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Onew continued behind his dangerous new acquaintance until he was lead into a room. The vampire opened the door and pulled Onew in. He closed the door and shoved Onew up against it. As he let out a small cry, the vampire connected their lips forcefully and shoved his tongue into Onew’s mouth. After Onew relaxed, he began to enjoy the heated kiss. The vampire slipped his hands under Onew’s shirt and left light scratches against his smooth skin. This is a good one. He began to grind his tight bulge against Onew’s growing bulge. Onew let out a moan. Everything that was going on clouded his mind and he became more and more confused but was loving every part of it. The vampire kissed and his way down Onew’s neck. He was a , whimpering mess.

“What-what’s your name?” Onew asked in between moans.

“My name is Jonghyun, Onew,” he said against his neck. Onew was so lost in what Jonghyun was doing, he didn’t even question how Jonghyun knew his name. With the way Jonghyun worked him, Onew was continuously calling his name, as if it was the only word he knew.

“JONG….Hyun,” Onew felt a pinch against his skin. Within a few seconds, Onew’s body was slowly becoming weaker, but he was in ecstasy. “What are you….doing to me?”

Jonghyun had pierced his fangs into Onew’s milky neck and was enjoying the blood and feeling he was getting from him. He tastes so sweet. I knew he would. He did not want Onew to die so he removed his fangs from him. Onew fell into his arms. Jonghyun walked over to the bed with him and laid him down carefully. He sat beside him. I wonder if he knows what just happened to him…

“Onew, do you know what’s going on?” Jonghyun asked interested to see his response.

“Yes,” he breathed out slowly. Jonghyun the remained of blood from his fangs. He was excited and hoped that Onew would fear him. He loved it.

“You’re a leech…” Onew finished seriously. Jonghyun’s mouth fell open slightly.

“Are you serious?” he asked confused and worried that he may have too much of Onew’s blood. Onew nodded.

“Well, we have plenty of time for you to learn what I am,” Jonghyun laughed. Onew peeked through his eyelids and smiled.

“Does that mean I have a pet leech?” he asked excitedly. Jonghyun would generally feel insulted because of something like this but because of how cute this is and since he knows how Onew is, he was amused.

“You’ve always had one,” Jonghyun leaned down and kissed Onew on the forehead. Onew looked up at him.

“I know you have been following me,” he stared at him. Jonghyun looked down sadly. Onew reached up and connected his lips to Jonghyun’s. “You’re mine now.” Jonghyun smiled and kissed Onew back.

“Finally.”