Chapter 2

Idol Game

I packed all ordered clothes into the closets. Johnny helped me to transfer the idols to the coutch, where I'm awaiting their awakening at the moment. I made some peppermint tea that's standing on the the table. After all i want to be a good host, right? The modification of the Base ended succesfully. Now there's a big and bright room to my left. It's designed like the room of a doll. Everything is pink, stuffed with plush and a big heart-shaped closet in witch I stuffed all the doll like dresses. In the middle of the room: A big circle-shaped canopy bed with a see-through curtain hanging from the 5 Meter high ceiling. On the opposite side we have a few glass boxes merged into the wall to create a stairway to a little room, just half the height of the actual base. It's creating a little room with a large locker line leading from one end of the wall to the other and nine beds. Everything in hospital-white.

 

The unconciousness will probably last a little longer so I am deciding for changing my clothes. I walk down the stairway on the left of the enourmous TV-Screen. I Am in a large room with dimmed blue light and small coutches on the left and right side. The opposite wall is a gigantic aquarium. I see a few exotic fish and small sharks swimming in it. They get feeded by my butlers every day. Just as my Base is getting cleaned, the food's getting coocked and laundry's getting washed. Without me noticing. They're aware of the fact that I don't like to be bothered. They come at night or when I am not home. I prefer to call them Ninjas. I move to the master armchair on the left. There's a little dispatch. I eneter the numbers '1-0-0-0-8-5-0'. Fog covers the floor and I head to the middle of the room. I see the unseal hole in the floor. It shows a spiral stair that leads to my room. Light blue lights lighten up my way down. I am in a wide room and clap two times. Blurred lights go on. The floor is made out of glass. Everything is made out of metal, silver and black silk. A few large monitors are merged into the wall on the right. There's a huge bed in the middle of the room and a door is leading into another room. I walk into that room. It's my dressing room. I sit infront of the large mirror that found a place in this huge pile of clothes. I sit on the armchair infront of the mirror. I take of my cat head. I ogle my face. My pale skin is clinging my high cheekbones wich makes my face look edgier than it already is. My eyes are small but they still show a lot expression. My long, straight nose is sharp and pointed at the tip. My lips are well formed. When I look at me that way, I remember my past, my true self. My true name. My true origin. I remember my roots. The people I am forever thankful. In moments like these, I just want to stop the time, feel the nostalgia. Though it's hurting my heart, my soul. I thought things like my soul don't exist anymore. I thought I am rotten. But deep inside I am still human. Deep inside I still remember. My name.

 

Colette, I think, that's my true name. I received it from Big Mama. Our origin. The saviour of the lost children. We were a bunch of orphans, lost in Seouls streets. She picked us up, gave us a life. Even though it wasn't the best enviroment for kids, I chuckle as I remember the old days. Her colleagues always told her: 'The Mafia is no place for kids', 'What are you thinking?', 'We'll kill them anyways'. But Mama never listened to them. She just replied in her american accent, wich still remains in her voice after all these ears in korea: 'Shut the feck up, Brat! I am tha boss and I'll shove you this gun up yo' rude if ya don't shat the ing hole of ya!'. Sometimes, when she had a glass of her favourite wine, an old Château Guiraud, she looked into the air took a sip and swallowed slowly and then said: 'They saw a lot suffering. They know how cruel the world is. Give them a moral, sense of humanity and a gun and they'll become the most intelligent killers you ever saw.' We never understood hat she meant. Should we be hurt? No, we kew it was true. We had a hard childhood until that woman with black skin and hair, big and round like a ball, adopted us. We were six kids. Me, Johnny and the others. They all stayed with the Mafia. But I was always strange. I had a strange mind. While the other focused on just killing the people, I liked to see them suffer, hear their screams, smell their blood, inhale their last breaths on this earth. I remember, I lied awake in my bed at nights, thinking about these things, fearing, I was different. Sick, crazy or maybe already dead in my brain. At night like these I walked to Mamas room and knocked on her door. Everytime I visited her at night she was reading a book. The same book over and over again. But when I knocked, she already knew it was me. I then came into her bed and cuddled up with her. 'Mama..', I said, 'I think there's something wrong with me'. She then eyed me, questioning. I continued then: 'Well, you know, I like to hear people scream. It makes me happy. I get a fuzzy feeling in my belly. Johnny doesn't feel this way. I am afraid I am crazy'. She then took my little, seven year old hands into her big soft ones and mumbled with a soft voice: 'That's not crazy at all. It just means that you can see beauty where there actually is none. It's a giving. You have a great brain. You are smart. And just because Johnny isn't the same as you doesn't mean it's bad! It's actually quite good. Don't feel like that.' She then gave me a warm, lovable hug. She was truly like a mother. But after these talks there was always this book that captured my attention. 'Can you read something from that?', I asked. The cover hypnotized me. Beautiful colours and the face of a woman- it was kind of ugly, her eyes looked in opposite directions, was slightly opened and hands embrased her face. But I somehow loved it. 'But it's in german', Mama said. But that didn't bother me. Mama started to read where she stopped the last time. I didn't understand a word, but it was comforting. 'Berlin Palace', I thought, 'Why are your worlds so hypnotizing?'. I soon fell asleep and woke up alone in Mamas bed in the morning. The sun slightly shining throught the shutters behind the window. I heard laughing kids outside and scottled out of bed to the corridor where the other kids were already playing.

 

I lived my life fearless, haven't thought about tomorrow. I made this Base to my own home and living on, still being part of Mamas Mafia. Until I got bored of it. I asked Big Mama for advice. 'Killing-', she said, 'You should start killing'. So I did what she said. I had fun. I got more creative every time. Some day I thought I should bring it to the next level. I invented the 'Idol Game'. That's why I am here right now. But I shouldn't. The unconcious Idols should be awake already. I take of my jersey tank top and those tight leather pants and change to some black thights and an oversized sweater. I put on a smaller mask just as much it needs to cover my face. It's still the face of a cat, though. I take my long black hair out of the ponytail and let it fall down my shoulder like black silk.

 

I get up the stairs and head to the big hall. Unfortunately they're still asleep. I sigh and moan in frustration. Are they dead? I check the pulse of my doll. It's still beating. They'll just need a bit longer than my usual victims. I look down on her face. Still flawless. A sleeping beauty. It won't be easy to kill her. Maybe I shouldn't kill her at all? We'll see. I get to the table and want to pour me some tea but realize it's already cold. I take the can and move to the kitchen to make new one. As I pour in the water into the boiler I hear moves from behind me. I turn and see the awaking Idols. 'Where are we?', one of them mumbels under his breath.

 

'I see you're awake!', I babble, 'Welcome to my-', I spread out my arms, bow and get up again, '- Base' 

 

 


'Ello 'Umanssss ~~~

Sorry, it took me a while to update...

I focused a bit on Colette- ugh i mean Koshka in this chapter. You'll get a hint of her personality and past. Also i Hid a few facts about my life ehehehehe.

Btw- Do you know what 'Koshka' means and from what language that word comes from? Let me know in the comments below 

ALSO i didn't check for mistakes and stuff cause it's already 5 A.M WHAT A SHOCK !!!

I am sorry ~~