Prologue

Idol Game

'And now, finally, after a two year long break! BIG BANG!!!', the funny looking moderator screams into his mic. The crowd is going berserk. The lights go dim. Music starts playing. Five guys standing on the stage, bathing in glory, prepared to kill every fangirl watching them. The intro reaches his . The first to sing his phrases. They're in their element. Living their dream. To sad I am hanging here, off the roof, waiting for the right moment. I sigh. I am sick of these stupid chart shows. I'll show the country what true entertainment is. You just wait. I fix my kitty head that covers my whole skull. Nobody knows how I actually look. For a reason. I, named Koshka – The number one killer in this city. Wanted, feared and hidden. I kill people just because it's fun. I may be insane but the world is much more fun this way, right? I'll make the biggest Show the whole country saw. My own Game.

 

I look down the last time, check my guns and lighten the grip around the roof. I'm falling, flipping throught the air and land in the middle of the stage. A perfect jump and a perfect landing. The band stops singing. Their shocked eyes on me. The music still plays. I slowly get up. Gladly the lights are still dimmed. Let's begin the show.

 

The music finally stops. I turn to the crowd and cameras. The lights go on again. Two security guards run up to the stage. I take out my gun and shoot them straight in their forehead. Two bullets wasted, nonesense. People screaming, I hear hysteric steps. Dumb humans. I raise my voice.

 

'Don't move if you don't want to die. And shut your mouth, you're annoying. I get angry easily', I chuckle. The people in the crowd look shocked. A few girls cry silently. How cute. The corpses of the security guards are lying on the stage. I don't mind them. I turn, looking for any staff members running from behind the stage. I see a few hiding, but still lurking behind the props.

 

'Somebody should get me a mic. I can't start my show yelling, right?', I tease. Nobody is coming. I'm getting angry. Stupid humans. How dare them letting me wait. 'Did I ing stutter?', I babble in excitement. Can I kill another one? Sadly someone's coming from the left, finally handing me a microfone. I tap the tip of it. '1-2, 1-2, Bibbidy, Bobbidy,...', i'm testing the microfone, spinning around me one time,'...Boo'. I look into the crowd. Frightened faces. Precious.

 

'I called the police!', yelled a man. Silly. If he just knew... 'The police?', I ask with a wide grin, 'The police can't help you, silly. Nobody's coming in or out of here. Until I want so.' I chuckle. I hear the people cry. I am loving it. They're so cute! People come running on the stage. 'It's true! The door won't open!', a woman shouts, frightened eyes. She's facing me now. Should I make her cry? No, I should start my show.

 

'That's right! So, can I have your attention now?', I am waiting for a respond. Useless. I continue. 'First of all: I want every single staff member and every single person that's currently behind the stage, here right infront of me where I can see them.' I wait a bit. People coming from behind. I wait another minute. The flow of people is stopping. 'Is that everyone?', I ask. They're nodding.'Should I look myself? Everyone staying behind the stage will be killed. I don't like to be tricked', I threat and wait. A woman speaks up: 'Can I look for everyone one more time?'. She looks scared. I nod: 'Go on! Don't let me wait'. She's heading back and returns with 5 more people. 'That's everyone', she says. Good. The show begins.