The Mixer

Cross My Heart & Hope To Spy


Ah, I didn't see you there, I apologize. My name is Go Haeun, I'm a mixer.
I really like being in the company of others, please don't be shy!

"Guh! I know I'll get this.. Just a few more hours.. I swear I'll figure this out, and then we'll have some new technology and then I can finally update some of the new poison darts and then it'll be so versatile and it'll be able to cut through even platinum--" 

And here he was again, at 3 in the morning, scribbling hard on his 5th sheet of paper. Once Cha Sunwoo, or Baro as they call him, began to think, he never stopped. Not even to eat, which reminds us..

Knock

"I'm busy!"

The person didn't knock anymore, and he had an idea of who it could possibly be. After he finished the page, he opened to door and allowed the person in.

"Is there such a reason you're here? It's late and I'm busy working on--"

His mouth shut as the person behind the frame was revealed. It was the organization's sweetheart: Go Haeun.

"Sunbae, I heard you were working late again, so I thought I'd make you some food, since all of it is already gone.."

She handed the mixer a container filled with rice, side dishes, and meat. Baro flushed gently, while scratching the back of his head. It wasn't the first time that she had done this for him; In fact, Haeun always seemed to know when he was working overtime (which was usually every other day) and she was too kind to make him a meal. Baro smiled and gave the girl a small hug, an awkward one at that, too. 

"Thanks, Eun-ah.. I always feel bad that you always are making me food. Ah, I should pay you back, but I'm not really sure how to.."

"S-Sunbae!" She flushed a bright red color and waved her hands as a no. She found no need for anything in return, she just made him a meal, since he'd always look so tired and worn out after a long day of formulating new ideas and chemicals. And Haeun lived by the mentality that health should always come first. "Y-You don't need to do anything for me, Sunbae. I just don't enjoy seeing you so tired the next day.."

He laughed and patted her head gently. It wasn't everyday where he'd find someone, a girl especially, who took care of him like a family member. Stuff like this only happened in anime! Truth be told, he was very grateful to Haeun, but guilt also plagued him; Baro  didn't know how to pay her back for the things she had done for him.

"So, up late again? Eun-ah?"

She let out a small squeak then quickly looked away. Of course she'd be up; Her mind was never at ease and she could never find peace to sleep. He seemed to be aware of her own discomfort and opened to door completely. 

"Well, in that case, you can help me with some formulas, if you're not planning on going to bed."

"Y-Yes, of course!" 


I feel like these are just getting shorter and shorter..
this is the sweetheart, Haeun. 
she's so adorable and caring and ugh.
inspired by Matou Sakura (Fate/Stay Night)
Blog post here