The Elite Squad

Cross My Heart & Hope To Spy


Hi, we might look like normal guys, but nope, sorry to disappoint you.
We're B1A4, Funeral Parlor's best agents.

 

Time: 10:34 pm, Location: Busan, South Korea
 

The silence of the air was heavy; this was one of their most important missions yet. They couldn't screw up, not this time, or else everyone would feel the consequences, not just the squad. Jinyoung motioned everyone forward and they ran quietly behind him. They neared the warehouse, which was surprisingly quiet, for being a tool of dictation in Korea.

Sandeul called his squad members and handed each of them a small disk, a mic, to put in their ear for easy communication. It was designed to blend into the skin, making it hard to identify, if any of them were caught. It also allowed for conversation stretched well past 50 miles. And of course, he made it.

Jinyoung debriefed the boys of the mission again, and they headed towards their respective spots: Baro by the side, with his compounds ready, Gongchan, beside him, his dual swords unsheated, Shinwoo, up on the balcony by the roof, Sandeul on the backside of the warehouse, with his communication sphere set up, and lastly, Jinyoung, on the roof, assessing the current situation. The squad remained quiet until their Alpha's command was made. 

"Operation, start."

The spontaneous mixer, Baro, took out a small vial of undiluted hydrochloric acid, only with 30 times it's normal power. It was enough to eat away at steel, which the door in front of him was made of. After pouring it in a small bottle, he squeezed it out on the door, in the shape of a rectangle. The sizzling and hissing of the door was rapid and after 10 seconds, the door was completely cut through.

"Mixer, complete."

Shinwoo, up on the balcony was surveying the situation inside the warehouse. Through the small window, which he knocked open, he took out something that looked like a pair of incomplete sunglasses, but it was a gadget Sandeul's Eagle Eye, designed to allow the user to magnify the field of view. He scoped the inside and found only 5 guards inside, as well as a factory built to make enormous robot giants. Endlaves. 

Shadow reporting: 5 guards, placed radially, as well as working machines which make Endlaves. The closest guard is to the right of Gongchan's current location.

The knight grunted in response as Shinwoo went silent. On Jinyoung's signal, he ran into the warehouse and slashed his deadly sharp dual swords quickly, the pressure on his swords was relieved, followed by a thud, signalling the guard's death. Some of the guards stirred from inside, from Shinwoo's point of view. Speaking into the mic, he alerted the two on the front line. 

Shadow reporting: 2 guards coming towards your way, Baro and Gongchan. One of the right and one on the left, both wielding guns.

Guns? How mainstream. Didn't these presumed military masters know that Gongchan's swords were made of platinum, and he could cut bullets? Sheesh, so unprepared. Baro readied a syringe of poison and gave his partner a smirk. This guard would feel it badly. Gongchan nodded and waited for the guard to arrive. Once they did, two more thuds were heard on the ground. 3 of these bastards down, 2 more to go. 

Jinyoung up on top was scanning the big field, squinting his eyes. He could spy some heavy trucks coming closer, maybe 10, 15 minutes away? After collapsing the Eagle Eye, he sent out a message to his squad members. Trouble was coming, and they had to finish off these guards quickly. Shinwoo mounted an arrow on his bow, then aimed, straight for the back of the guard's neck. After stabilizing for a few seconds, he released his grip on the bow and the whoosh was silenced by the whirring of the machines. Another guard, down. He left the last one to Gongchan, and after hearing a slash, he knew it was over.

Guards down, Alpha.

Move onto the Endlaves, you have 4 minutes.

Roger.

Baro moved quickly and sprinkled highly flammable, and toxic oil on the main gears of the machinery, then ran out with Gongchan. Sandeul, from inside his communication sphere, hacked through the computer of the guards, and wiped all the information, before commanding the destruction of the entire warehouse. Shinwoo shot a cable arrow onto the tree nearby and mounted another arrow, one filled with gunpowder and jumped off the balcony, twisted and shot the arrow, hearing the clang of the iron piercing the tank, which signalled the success. Jinyoung threw in a bomb, which Sandeul activated after the leader was in safe distance.

Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep

Followed by a gigantic explosion, which startled the trucks that just rolled in. The squad quietly retreated into the safety of the bushes, past the forest, and into the lake, where they put on scuba gear, then plunged into the freezing water. The helicopter was waiting on the other side of the body of water, and once they reached the other side, they discarded their scuba gear in the helicopter first, then jumped in. Leaving no evidence behind.

"Well done, everyone. That should push them back a for quite some time. Now when we get back to head quarters, make sure to rest up and relax your tense muscles."

Their true personalities shined as they made their way back to Japan, complimenting each other and their outstanding achievements. Although it was mainly Sandeul and Gongchan doting on their squad's result. As usual, the rest of the squad members had to listen to them go on and on about how amazing they are.

"Shinwoo hyung, how do you have such good aim? And how did you manage to hit inside the tank perfectly?"

"Something called practice, Gongchan."

"And Baro hyung, what was inside of that needle thing you stabbed the other guard with? Hmm? He dropped like a dead brick!"

"Toxic stuff, added with dangerous high amounts of lead."

"Jinyoung hyung you too! You were--"

"Gongchan, I say this out of love. Shut up."

The rest of the ride was quiet, except for the shuffling of each member, checking over their weapons, and returning the gadgets to Sandeul, who would keep them in good condition until needed for the next mission.


This is B1A4, I hope you get to know their awesome skills and Gongchan's fangirling lol
I felt obligated to write this, just to show their abilities and the missions that they go through
and how each member is important to the overall outcome.
i'm still awaiting your applications so please please please, send me them!~
-- slippers