A New Nerd in Town

[Spin-Off] Agent K
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

  002: A New Nerd in Town ---------------------------------------------------------------  

“Hey nerd!” Someone shoved Baekhyun from behind, who immediately ‘fell’ down face flat on the ground, with the black framed glasses somehow still magically sitting on his nose bridge, unaffected by the fall. “Look at that, the nerd is ridiculously weak that it only took a little push.” That jock shouted, clearly amused.

I did that on purpose you dickhead, Baekhyun thought to himself. Hastily he pushed himself up from the ground, swiftly grabbing his scattered books and notes.

“Hey,” the dude, or as Baekhyun liked to refer as dickhead stepped on the notebook Baekhyun was about to pick up, “give me your lunch money.”

Baekhyun bowed, then immediately took his wallet out from his backpack and handed it to the outstretched hand of the overgrown man – he’s a foot taller than Baekhyun – making sure that his hands trembled. The dickhead took the money, waved it around victoriously before walking off.

While the kid walked away, completely unaware of the middle finger Baekhyun was giving behind his back. Well at least one person noticed and chuckled inwardly at Baekhyun’s cute gesture while shutting his locker door.

Baekhyun was ranting bad words under his breath – very bad words, the ones that if your parents hear you saying it they will wash your mouth with soap for twenty-four hours. He quickly realized how childish his doings was and stopped, sighing as he thought to himself why he was born in the first place.

“I am ready.” Baekhyun fist pumped himself, giving himself encouragement for the start of the day. He was ready to go awe his new classmates with his awesome charms, make a few girls fall in love with him while watching over that dude from afar; fun first, mission second.

 He got a little bit curious when Chen drove him, not to a university, but a school full with high-schoolers. Turning his head at Chen, Baekhyun asked “what is this?”

“This, is your new school.” Chen said as a-matter-of-factly.

“What?” Baekhyun literally jumped two feet up from the car seat, as if Chen just pulled the ejector seat on him. “I thought the kid is in university!”

Chen had to resist the urge to roll his eyes at Baekhyun, actually he didn’t resist and actually rolled his eyes at Baekhyun. “Do you think everyone in the world is a genius?”

“Yes.” Baekhyun frowned. Let’s not blame the kid here but almost every living person Baekhyun had dealt with has high intelligence. Take Luhan for example, then there’s Luhan’s creepy boss, also that Oh Sehan or Sehun person – whatever his name is, people Baekhyun work with – like Chen here, of course there’s the ultimate genius of the geniuses – Baekhyun himself – or he liked to think so.

Chen rolled his eyes again, Baekhyun worried if his eyeballs might pop out one day. “The boy is only eighteen, being in the last year of high school is absolutely normal.” He shook his head, “not everybody is crazy, you know.”

Baekhyun growled, so he was going to be stuck in a high school while Luhan got to be with the cool kids who solve crime in a prestigious university. Not fair. Still, Baekhyun sighed, he will have to go with this if he wanted to prove himself.

“Oh one more thing,” Chen pulled out something from his backpack and shoved it in Baekhyun face, which made Baekhyun winced because God it hurt.

“The hell is this,” Baekhyun reached for the enormous glasses that were crushing his nose.

Please log in to read the full chapter