Chapter 2

Not Even Death Can Break Us Apart

Where am I? Everything was dark again. "Are you awake?" it was the voice of that guy. My eyes fluttered open slowly but everything was blur. I was lying down so I tried to sit up but when I moved I touched my head because I had developed a very painful headache at that moment.

"What happened?" my voice sounded hoarse when I spoke.

"You fainted," I looked down to the ground and try to recall what had happened earlier.

"Oh," I remembered everything now. Even from before the moment I died. Well, atleast I thought so. It struck to me like lightning and it was too much to take in. "What did I do to deserve this kind of pain?" I asked to no one in particular as I was on the verge of tears.

I buried my face in my hands when the tears started to fall. The guy just stood there like a statue, not knowing what to do. "Is there something wrong with me?" I looked up and stared at his blank face "Why does it have to be on my wedding day? God, did I have a lot of sins for you to do this?" my voice broke because I said it while still crying.

My tears were still flowing but the only thing I felt at that time was the emptiness in my heart like my soul had left my body. Oh wait, I only had my soul and I didnt have a body anymore. The guy held a firm grip on my arms "Get up," I didnt react and kept staring at his expressionles face.

He sighed and pulled me up successfully and slowly wrap his arms around me to try and give me a warm hug. "Dont cry please," when he said that the pain came piercing back into my heart and I cried harder into his shoulder.

"Give me a smile, dont be sad its going to be alright. Dont shed a tear the song that I am singing now I hope that it can bring you a bit of comfort," he started singing and his sweet voice was running through my ears. Unable to stop the tears, my sobs got louder.

"Give me a smile,dont get hurt its going to be alright, although you are going through a hard time now time will pass everything will look up again," I stopped crying as I start to be overwhelmed by his sweet voice. He let go of my body and wiped my tears. I stopped crying but I was still sobbing.

He suddenly held my hand and started walking so he was pulling me with him. "Where are we going?" I asked between the sobs but he didnt answer nor did he look back. I was walking behind him but I got to see half of his face. His expression seemed like he was confused but I didnt bother to ask what was wrong.

My gaze didnt left his face. There was something about him that I cant place. At that moment I forgot for a while and I was calm. He stopped walking and let go of my hand but I was still staring at him so when he turned his head our eyes met but only for a brief moment because he turned away when the contact was made.

"We're here," he didnt look at me when he stated that. I looked straight ahead and I realized that we were in an amusement park.

"Why here?" I had a feeling something was going to happen but I didnt know what.

"We are here to be amused by the park," he smirked playfully to me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at his answer.

"Whatever," His smirk changed into a warm, sweet and soft smile that makes him look like he was glowing. I unconciously smiled too when I saw his smile.

"Lets go," he gestured for me to follow him and I obediently followed. We stood in front of the roller coaster with 6 other people.There was four boxes for two person each When everybody got on we took the last seat. At first I thought about the tickets but then I remembered that we were ghosts.

"Yah, its moving!" I started squeling and screaming when the ride got faster and faster but between those screams there was also laughter. The roller coaster went up, down and in a circular motion. When the ride finished and we got out of the seats I jumped up and down.

"That was the best," the guy merely chuckled at my behaviour.

"I suppose it was your first time?" I nodded as we started to walk slowly.

"We havent introduced ourself actually," I said when I realized there were no exchange of information between us. I looked at him and saw him nodding. I stopped walking and face him "Park Kyungjin imnida!" I said a little too loud.

"Kim Myungsoo," that was his only answer. His tone was so dull. I rolled my eyes at his coldness but smiled once again.

"So, where to next?" I asked with a wide grin on my face. I glanced past him and my grin slowly turns into a frown.

"Whats wrong?" Myungsoo who saw my frown asked worriedly. I only shook my head before running off to some place. I wanted to go to somewhere quiet to a place that there was only me. I saw an alley and ran to a corner of the alley. I dropped down and hugged my legs as my tears flow down my cheeks.

I held my chest tightly as the pain was unbearable. Suddenly, pulling and strecting me apart. My vision was blurred and soon I lost conciousness but before I completely passed out I muttered "Bang Yongguk,"

(A/N: I really feel like my vocabulary . So in the end my story too. Well, here is another crappy, short and uninteresting chapter~ I hope you guys enjoy and maybe comment?)