Chapter 1

Not Even Death Can Break Us Apart

Everywhere Kyungjin looked was consumed by darkness. Why was there no light? She did not know what to do. She tried to call out to ask if anyone was there but nothing came out from as she cant even open it. Her whole body felt numb and she cannot even move a finger. She suddenly felt anxious when she heard some familiar but unclear voices and it sounds as if they were crying. Her vision started to come back but it was hazy. They seem awfully familiar.

There were 4 of them at the front and only 5 a few inches away from them. Her view was crystal clear now as well as her hearing. Kyungjin felt that she could move again and moved closer to the four figures. She was utterly confused because there was her parents, her fiance and her bestfriend bawling over something she didnt know about. "Mom, Is there something wrong?" her mother kept looking at ground and ignored her as if she was not there.

Kyungjin was getting more confused. She looked around and she just realized that they were in a cemetry. "Mom, did someone died?" she looked closely to the tombstone that was facing the opposite of her. She also started to realize that no one seemed to notice her presence there. "What is going on? Yongguk!" she called out to her fiance but the same result was obtained. "Why wont anyone answer me?" her eyes were starting to get teary and now she was feeling worried.

"They cant hear nor see you," an unfamiliar voice said. She became concious of another presence near them. It was a guy and he was leaning on the tombstone next to the one her family was at. She looked at him with a confused expression and slightly titled her head.

"What do you mean?" he looked up to her face with no expression.

"That's just it. They cant see you. They cant hear you," he simply stated and looked back to the dark but clear sky.

"Why not?" she was stuttering the words out.

"You are a ghost," he said and looked at her again. She was tempted to laugh and she doubted that it was real but somehow it did make sense. She didnt utter another word and she only moved to where her family were to face the tombstone. Her heart was in when she saw what was written on it. She was horrified.

"Park Kyungjin. 1991 - 2013. What is all this?" she asked to herself and burried her face on her hands.

"Rest in peace," those words came out from her mother's mouth.

"I guess we should go now," her father's voice was wavering and unstable as he said that. When her parents left, Yongguk dropped to the ground and Jieun could only try to comfort him as she gave him an encouraging squeeze on his shoulder.

"I love you for eternity. That was our promise and I will continue that promise," he said quietly but she heard every single word.

"I will too... For eternity," tears started to flow as she said it and went over to him slowly. Her whole body was shaking as she reached out and try to hug him. Her eyes widen as she successfully wrap her arms around his neck. She ignored the fact and wrapped her arms tighter around his neck while tears abruptly flowed down her cheeks and to his shoulder. She flinched when he suddenly stood up and she released her hold on him.

"Yongguk, lets not stay her any longer... I think we should go," Jieun said and held his arms to take him away. He just obediently followed like a lost puppy. Kyungjin's lips were quivering as she cried quietly and stared at the ground.

"Are you okay?" the voice from before asked. She forgot that he was still there.

"I... I don't know," her voice was still unstable. She tried to speak but she could not control her tears anymore and it kept falling greatly followed with her wailing. The guy did not know what to do and went to her side and sat there awkwardly. When he looked at her he has that feeling. A very unfamiliar feeling invading his chest.

Kyungjin felt him close and when their eyes met she throws herself at him, unable to control her tears. His arms where awkwardly hanging as he did not know where to put them. He slowly and awkwardly wrapped him arms around her body too. The tight feeling in his chest felt like his heart was pounding and wanted to go out from his body. Soon her crying was less and her body softened as she got more comfortable.

"Are you okay now?" he her hair while asking her. She let go of him and so did he.

"I think I'm fine," she gave him a weak reassuring smile to prove that she was okay.

"Would you like to go somewhere? I should tell you more about the ghost world since you're a newbie," he offered with a small smile.

"I guess... I dont want to do something wrong later on," she joked with a quiet chuckle. He raised his chin and offered his hand.

"Ready to go, my lady?" he laughed a bit when she held her skirt and put her hands on his arm while nodding. He was about to walk forward but when he saw her horrified face he turned to face her and grabbed her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" by the tone of his voice it was obvious that he was worried.

"Why am I wearing this dress?" her tears were threatening to fall as she clutched her dress.

"Dont you remember? Today was supposed to be your wedding day," the guy said slowly and quietly. Her expression was horrendous as she fell to her knees and cried her heart out.

"Are you okay?" he asked her nervously.

"I hate you," was the only thing that came out from before she lost conciousness.

A/N: I know, it was a y update and it was also short but please comment your thoughts! If not I wont update!!