Chapter 4

Please love me little girl!

"Noona! Wait up!" Sehun tried running up to jae but was stopped by a teacher.

"Do Sehun, Where do you think you're going?" The teacher blocked Sehun with crossed arms. Sehun bumped into him and fell first to the floor.

"M-Mr. Wufan!" Sehun gulped.

"Don't think that I never knew about you skipping cleaning duty last week." 
"I'm a bit busy no--" Sehun was cut off when Mr. Wufan Pinched his left ear.
 "No. You're  not."  Mr. Wufan dragged him to the classroom he was suppose to clean last week. 
"I want this place sparkly clean. No dust. No dirt and I want to be able to see my face on the floor"  
"I also want to see your on the floor" Sehun murmured. 
"What did you just sa--" 
"AIGOO! So much work! Why don't I start now" Sehun cut him off and Mr. Wufan didn't say anything else. Seeing that Sehun is Sehun he wouldn't waste another minute of his precious time and left, but before he left he glared at Sehun saying 'This room better be clean, Twerp'. 
Sehun glanced at the classroom and a disgusted expression fell upon his face. 
"What the hell is this? Even pigs have better living conditions" 
Sehun groaned and started fixing the tables, picking up the trash and mopping the floor, Which took him a good Two hours. 
"I wanna go ho-o-ome~ Ho-ye-ome~ I wanna go hooome~" Sehun sang just like Sandy from Spongebob. He didn't know that Jae was watching him behind the door. Jae laughed at his Childishness.
"Do Sehun. This is why I worry about you sometimes, you rainbow haired idiot" She sighed and got a piece of cloth. 
"Woah you scared me! Y-yah! Noona what are you doing?" He grabbed the cloth from her hand. 
"What do you think I'm doing? I'm helping you and don't call me noona, I'm Six years younger than you"
"No. No. No. No. No. If your oppa's hears or see's  me making their precious baby sister clean. They will not only kill me, they would skin me, taeser and cut my limbs off." Sehun shook his head getting rid of those thoughts and shivered abit. 
"Relax~ They're not here. They won't know" 
"Your brothers are ninja's! They can pop out anytime soon. ANYTIME"
"Your paranoid" Jae gave him a What-the-heck look.
"Not really."JAe and Sehun turned around and found Kyungsoo Leaning cooly on the wall. 
"Your brothers told me to come here and make sure that Pedo dosen't do anything to Jae" Kyungsoo explained while walking up to them. Jae and Sehun exchanged looks. 
"I told you!" Sehun dramatically shouted. 
"Ugghhh! Let's just clean up" Jae started wiping the window's while Sehun started wiping the tables. Kyungsoo was just there sitting on one of the back tables reading a book. 
"Yah! Why don't you get your asian moving and help us?" 
"Why didn't you get your rainbow moving last week so that none of us would be here late" Kyungsoo spoke not feeling bothered to look up. 
"Tsk. People has no respect for their Hyung's anymore" Sehun disappointedly shook his head and went back to working. 
After awhile Kyungsoo looked up and found Jae struggling to wipe the top part of the window. Kyungsoo chuckled and walked up to Jae. He lifted JAe up so that she could reach the top part but he took her by suprise. 
"Yah! Owl oppa!" She shreiked. 
"Ow. My ears hurt. Just start cleaning" Kungsoo's face was as bright as a tomato. Once she was done he let her down and she quickly pecked his cheek.
"Thank you for helping me Owl Oppa!"  Kyungsoo's face went to an even brighter red and stood there frozen like a statue.
"Don't I get one too?" Sehun pouted.

"Of course not." Jae rolled your eye's.

"awww" he kissed jae's cheeks.

"Thank you for helping me today!" Sehun gave her his eyesmile and your cheeks could'nt help but turn red.

"You pedo! Jae you better disinffect your cheeks!"

Once they were done cleaning they walked home together, holding hands. Kyungsoo was at the right and Sehun was at the left.