Chapter 3

Please love me little girl!

"Hey Jaehye-" 

"Baby owl oppa call me Jae" Jae cut him off.

"Um..Yes...So Jae why did you sleep beside Sehun?" Kyungsoo comtinued as they were walking towards the gates.

"He was sleeping where Kaipa usually sleeps on, so I though he was Kaipa" She explained to Kyungsoo.

"Kaipa? And did you just call me Baby owl oppa?!" In return Jae nodded.

"Yup! I gave jongdae oppa the nickname 'Chen' and Jongin oppa the nickname 'Kai' but since everybody is calling them that now I changed it abit so now I call Jongdae oppa 'ChenChen' and Jongin oppa 'Kaipa' a mixture of Kai and oppa. And you, you have big eyes like an owl and your features is baby like" Jae smiled proudly.

"You can call me Owl oppa just please, I beg you not to add the baby part. That just irritates me." 

"No can do Baby owl oppa!" Jae stuck her tongue out and Kyungsoo just smiled at her cuteness.

"Hmmm... I haven't thought of one for Sehun yet...." Jae rubbed the bottom of her chin.

"How about Pedo?" Kyungsoo suggested.

"Hmm... Good but I want it to be a bit diffrent. Seriously what normal person Dye's their hair into a rainbow?" 

"Who said he was a normal person?" Jae laughed at his comment.

"YAHHH! I heard that!" Sehun shouted from behind.

kyungsoo shreiked and Jae jumped backwards.

"Hahaha! I didnt know that your voice can go that high! Your voice is higher than a girls!" Sehun laughed out loud and Jae  also laughed.

"Shut up Pedo!" Kyungsoo fumed. 

"Aww is the little Baby kyungsoo mad? That's so cute" 

Kyungsoo elbowed Sehun and felt satisfied when Sehun was on the floor clutching his stomach.

"Serves you right!" Kyungsoo stuck his tongue out. 

*Lunch time* 

For some reason Jae wanted to spend her Lunch with her oppa's. Chen and Kai. She was walking to their table when sudenly a boy grabbed Sehun's collar. 

"Who do the hell do you think you are, Sehun?!" The guy grabbing Sehun's collar shouted at him.

"Well I think I am Sehun. You already said it yourself. A fish is smarter than you" Sehun said jokingly and calmly.

*What the hell is that Idiot doing?!* Jae mentally shouted.

"What did you just say?!" The guy brought his fist back preparing to punch Sehun.

"What did you just say?!" Sehun mimicked his voice mockingly.

"Your going to regret it!" 

"Ha! Your veins is popping out your forehead!" Sehun laughed. 

The guy punched Sehun in the face.  Sehun Grabbed his pizza and shoved it all over the guys mouth purposely smudging it all over his face.

"What the hell was that?!"

"My mommy says that when people are cranky their hungry. Why don't you stop bothering us and go eat" and with that Sehun sat down and started eating ignoring the angry guy beside him. 

The guy was about to grab Sehuns collar again but Jae grabbed his hand in time. 

"Please leave oppa alone!" Jae said with puppy eyes and a crocidile tear trickled down her left eye.

"Oh I'm sorry. Don't cry little girl."  The guy got his hankerchief and wipped her tears.

"Thank you Seungho oppa. You won't bully my oppa's anymore right?" 

"You know my name?" Seungho was shocked and jae nodded cutely.

"Well I assure you I wont bully your oppa's except for Sehun. I can promise you something is wrong with his mind." Jae chuckled.

"I'm happy that I'm not the only one thinking of that"

The guy made Jae feel comfortable. He actually wasn't a jerk. Sehun probably provoked Seungho which is what most likely happend.

"Aigoo your so cute!" Seungho ruffled Jae's hair.

"Bye little girl" Seungho waved good bye and walked away cleaning the pizza from his face.

"You rainbow haired idiot!" Jae grabbed a tissue and wipped the blood from one of Sehuns bursted lip. Their face was only an inch away and this action made Sehun blush madly.

 

"Tsch that guy was so angry and    Then suddenly turned all sweet towards noona. He must be on his period." Sehun mumbled to himself.

"Sehun did you just call Jae noona?" Kai said in shock.

"Oh my Donuts I think I just did" Sehuns eyes was almost as round as kyungsoo's.

"Then does that mean you...." 

"No way! There's no way I do!" Sehun ruflled his hair madly and confusingly.

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

so what do you think does the word noona mean to Sehun? Oh and can ssomeone please make a poster for the story? Pretty please! Pm me if you want to :D