Quilty

Quilty

His hands were running through the messy blond hair of the male in his lap. Seunghyun could only hear their breathes, together. He could only smell the other, the soft scent of flowers and the first raindrops on dry ground. He could only see those warm, brown eyes. He took the rope out of his backpack, turning Jiyong around in his lap. “This won’t hurt, love. Trust me.”
The younger one didn’t respond, he just cried, eyes glued to the dead body on the ground. His breath hitched and Seunghyun placed a gentle kiss on the back of his neck, trying to comfort his lover. He quickly tied the smaller one’s hands together, making sure he couldn’t move them anymore. He lifted Jiyong in his arms and placed him on the ground. Seunghyun found the knife that was used the kill the woman laying next to television. He took a handkerchief and made sure to wipe off all the fingerprints before taking the knife in his own hand, trying to get as much fingerprints on it as possible. He looked at Jiyong and saw the man cry. He let the knife fall on the ground before rushing towards his lover. “Shh baby, don’t cry. It will be over soon.”
He tied the scarf he wore around the man’s head, making sure he couldn’t see anything and placed a soft kiss on his lips. Strawberry. Delicious. Seunghyun sighed and looked at the woman on the ground, blood splattered all across the room, making the once white tiles red. Seunghyun didn’t want to look at her face – if he could still call it a face. Her nose was gone, he was sure a part of her cheeks lay on the ground and her glassy eyes were looking at him. She was accusing him, he was the reason why she was dead and she knew it. She knew it.  Seunghyun turned her around, her clothes getting even wetter and the blood made the most horrible noises under her. He sat down, the red liquid soaking his pants and he shivered. He looked at Jiyong, at his fragile body, at his hands covered in blood. He didn’t want to look, but he had to. He had to know why he had done it, if it was all worth it. He decided that Jiyong was worth it. His lover was worth the pain and the punishment. He knew that on that moment he had given his life for the male’s security, because he knew they wouldn’t let him live.

It didn’t take long before the police arrived and they freed the blindfolded man. They took him away and Jiyong looked once in his lover’s eyes and all Seunghyun could read in them was the word sorry. Seunghyun let the men cuff him, he let the men humiliate him and he let himself being thrown inside the car. It didn’t matter, he didn’t matter. The only thing that matted was that he was guilty and not Jiyong. That he had done it and not Jiyong. It didn’t matter is was all a lie and that the world would never know the truth. The only thing that matter was that the world thought he was guilty and not Jiyong.


A/N: All the mistakes are mine, because I'm too tired to re-read it. Please comment and tell what you think about it. And surprise! The song is Radio, no particular BIGBANG song.