love is painful[i remember]

love is painful

Jupal pov

Hello. my name is lee jooyeon, but many ppl called me jupal, that's more simple, right? Nah. now, I'm so hurts that jongin pretend don't know that I loved him. He left me alone when I confess to him. I think he's so depressed? maybe. Tommorow is my big day, I went to my new university, marriee' uni university! That's the name of my university, kkk. And when I went to the bathroom, my phone ringing, -we can't stop-miley cyrus- And then I decided to look who's calling me first. "unknown" I'm so confused. Cause I locked my numb. Why can he/she know my number? Its so scared me.

-take a bath-

And when I come back from bathroom, my phone start ringing again. Its weird.

 

Kai pov

Ah . I want confess to her. Why she not pick up the call? I called her for a many times. I'm so done with her. I'll not gonna look back and I never want to see her face. -radioactive-rita ora- someone's called me. "hyuna" Ah this girl. Arraseo I'll pick up the phone. "Hello?" I said. "Uh oppa!" She said. and I just chuckled to hear her cute sweet voice. "Are you not going to korea again? I missed you so bad, oppaya. Tommorow, marriee' university is open for a new class. Want you to go back here? I bet you take a plane tonight, you'll arrived at here 10am. You still can join the university. Want you? Jeballl" She said and pleading me. I just stay quite. "Hmmm. Arraseo I'll go buy ticket now" I hung up the call and then packed my bags, go to the airport.

-airport-

I go buy to the ticket and then wait for the call that plane go to the korea. "PLEASE WHO'S HAVE A TICKET GO TO SOUTH KOREA GET IN TO THE PLANE NOW" I heard that annoucement and then I start walking to the plane. 

-skips-

South Korea, 10am.

Ah. I missed korea so much. But because of the bad memories ever...

-flashback on-

"Jongin-ah! Stop!" Jupal said. I just look back and stop my steps. I'm so curious why jupal want to meet me so damn much. "I loved you for a long time ago. I'm so afraid to confess to you, But I just dared myself to meet you. And then, I'm so glad that you can know how's my feeling" She look so tired and smiling to me. But I'm so surprised and then I decided to take a relax time. So I go to miami.

-flashback off-

"Oh oppa! I knew it. You'll be here" Someone said and hugging me from back. I really know her, she's hyuna. "I just laughed at her reactions. "Lets go" I said and hold her hands tight. Yes, we like a couple, many  ppl said that we're so cute together. But I still can't forget about jupal. And today, I spent my time with hyuna.

-night-

When I arrived to my old apartment, I'm shocked when I saw a big photo. And then I see it. That's selca of jupal. The one that I liked so much. We're was a best friend. Very very close. But now, I'm so depressed. And then I unpacked my bags and then decided to sleep. Hyuna said that she'll pick me up tommorow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up earlier today. I can't sleep well. I think about jupal too much last night. "Oppa!!!" Hyuna said from outside my apartment. I just said that I'm not done yet. So I quickly take a bath and then look at the mirror how handsome I am today with my blonde hair. "kajja" I said. And then we go to the university.

=========================================================================================================================

When we arrived, hyuna take my hands and hold it tightly. "Ouch!" I think I hitted someone. "Ah I'm so sorry" I said and when we staring each other, "You.. Kim Jongin. Who's leaved me alone when I confess to you. Damn it" She said and then I'm so feeling bad.