Relationship Problems

Sugar and Candy, Everything Sweet {REVAMPING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Question: Do you have any ideas on how to tell if a guy likes you?

 

Finally, FInally FINNALLYYY someone has popped the bubble that everyone had been itching to ask. 

 

Well, there's two types of guys in the world well- two types of people. There are the introverts (shy) and the extroverts (outgoing and friendly) 

Now the signs on how to tell if a guy likes you will depend on wether the guy you like is a shy guy or a loud guy. 

 

 

If he's a "loud guy"  he will make it quite obvious that he likes you. 

~Perhaps he may start by speaking to you online. Or this could go vise versa, he could start by talking to you in person. 

The next level after this is that the talking will become more face to face (online) or he will start talking to you online. 

(According to my guy friend, this is called 50-50) 

At school, he may give you playful touches or you will catch him staring. Unlike shy guys, he may hold eye contact for longer until he smiles and looks away. (THIS MAY NOT HAPPEN. just saying from experience) 

He may pry in to your personal life by asking you if you have a boyfriend or if you currently like anyone at the moment etc. 

Another thing he may do is to act a bit cocky or cool around you. He may start to show off and try to impress you and maybe end up doing stupid and regretful things. 

His friends may act a little different around you as well. Constantly teasing you or him and maybe they may suddenly talk to you. 

 

If this is not the guy that you're trying to crack, scroll down to see if your guy is an introvert. 

 






If he's a "shy guy"

1. Make an effort to do social things.

He might agree in going to that High School end of the year party when you asked, or he might be willing to try out that new froyo place with your friends. Even if it is with our friends, an agreement to join a social event is one hint from an introvert. 

2. Try to reveal himself and tries to get to know you bit by bit. 

Introverts are hard to crack. Maybe because they are a little bit shy and perhaps insecure. But if he or she tries to tell you something about themselves, it i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter