Chapter 9

It's always been you

Tiana's POV


Today is our sixth month anniversary, i can't believe it's already half year anniversary. It feels just like yesterday when he sk me to be his girlfriend. Today i want to make a surprise for him, I'm used to his behaviour to forget about important dates, i admit at first i was so upset, but then he explained that he's not good in memorizing dates and days. Kris said that today he wants to pick me up to have lunch together. Better preparing myself from now. Not long after i finish everything, my maid come and tell me that Kris already arrived, i ran downstairs and hug him. "Whoa, easy girl." He says and ruffled my hair. "Kriiiissss" I say whining and straighten my hair. "It's okay babe, you're still pretty for me." He says making me smilling. "Let's go." I say and he put his arm around my shoulder. 
"where do we want to go?" I say after he enter the car.
"You'll know later." He say while buckle my seat belt for me. he is sweet, isn't he?

After some times on the way, he finally say that we're there in the place he wants to take lunch. I get out of the car and see there's no resto at all, just sea in front of my eyes. "Beautiful" I say admiring the scenery. "not as beauty as you." He say and take some stuff in his car, i blush hearing him saying. I still will blush when he does sweet things and when he becomes so cheesy eventhough we're already 6 month together. "let's go down" He say after finish taking all his stuff. Yea, he park his car on ground at the back of the seashore. "How do we eat? There's no resto here." I say confused. "tadaaaaaa!!" he spread the mat on the sand.
"Happy six month anniversary, babe." He say with a proud face, proud because he remember and he is way ahead from me for making a surprise, and hug me.
"You remember?" I ask, can't believe he remember this day.
"Of course baby. How can i not? I ask Sisy to remind me since last month and she does it like everyday." He admit, laughing.
"Thanks to your sister then" I say, laughing with him. He then place foods on the mat, whoah many foods he got.
"Who made this dishes? Seems delicious." I ask him. Unbelievable if he did the food by himself, i don't know he can cook.
"My mom did. heheehehe. I can't cook." He say shyly rubbing the back of his neck.
"Thanks to your mom too then." I say chukled.
"Let's eat!" He then happily eating and shoving foods to my food, feeding me.


Kris' POV 


Done the lunch, we lie down on the mat side by side. It is really peaceful and perfect with her beside me, until she suddenly stand up and grab my hand and pull me to the sea. Here we are, playing in the water, like kids splashing around and laughing. This is the best day in my life, i say to myself. She splashed to water to me, causing my tshirt to wet, i chase her and hug her and suddenly lift her up and walk further more to the sea. She screaming histerically and laughing asking me to stop and put her down. After we tired of playing, we going back to our mat and lie down lazily while sunbathing, drying our clothes. Suddenly, my phone ring, i grab my phone and see Chanyeol's name on the screen.
"Yo shup?" I say lazily. This giant Channie knows how to annoy me even he is not here.
"Krease. She's back." I froze hearing what he said, i don't even argue he calls me Krease not Kris.
"Dude, you hear me?" Chanyeol's voice makes me realize.
"Yeah, i hear you. When?"
"Today. She's arrived today in Seoul. I know it from my girlfriend, i just want you to know. But, don't think about her, you're over it, right? Btw how's your date?"
"Hmm, my date? It's fine." I say "I hung up first, thanks for the information, dude."
"Yoww, enjoy your date."

She's here in Korea. Lie if i say i don't miss her. I miss her like crazy, want to hear her voice, her laugh, longing to see her smile, her face, her everything. People say, first love will never dies, and now i know that's right. What people say is right. After hearing the news, suddenly my heart feels excited and longing at the same time, i know i still love her, and she's still in my heart although only a little part eventhough she left me for years.
"Babe, is that Chanyeol? What did he say? Is there something wrong?" Tiana's voice makes me realize that i already have her in my life, i see her face full of question and directly feel guilty and sorry toward her.
"uh? Ye-yes that was Chanyeol, no-nothing's wrong, babe." I stuttered "Babe, let's clean up and go home."
"Okay" She say and clean up right away.