Chapter 8

It's always been you

Kris' POV


I stand there with a bucket of red rose. I can't think of anything better for the propose, i am not the romantic human alive. I only think of i should give her red rose bcos i know she loves red, and every girl loves rose, am i right? I asked my friends and also my sister and her best friend to help me set up the candles, it would take a year if i set the candles by my self. And i asked them to hold the placard. Finally i see her coming, my heart beats rapidly, feels like a whole universe stops for a moment watching her coming towards my place. I stand there, freezing. Okay, i know i'm such a coward. I only asked girl out once before, and this is the second time in my life and this is for the first time in my life, putting so much effort to get the girl i like. thump thump thump i can hear my heart beats. I guess i'll go crazy soon, this chest feels like explode, i grip the tip of my shirt, coming towards her. I stand in front her and without i notice i hear my self saying a confession. I wait for her answer nervously, the ticking sound of the park's clock making me more nervous. It feels like hours until she finally speaks, "Of course, I love you too even before you know me." I hug this girl in front of me. I feel something wet on my shirt "are you okay, babe? Why are you crying? Do i hurt you?" I ask, panic of the situation, i see her eyes, and i can tell her eyes smilling, and shortly afterwards her lips curve making a smile. "Ani, i cry because i'm so happy. I thought i will never be able to be yours." She speaks truthfully, I hug her again. I wish time will stop and let us enjoy this moment, but i forget i brought devils with me. Suddenly Chanyeol shout "get a room you two!" followed by the others coming and congratulate us. "Thanks guys, really without you all, i guess today won't happen." I say sincerely to my best friends and my sisters and also Baekhyun.
"Stop the drama, and just treat us. It's dinner time already ya know giant Benben." I hear my baby girl grumbling. One think will never change from my baby girl, i guess, she'll be grumpy when hungry.
"Alright, my treat. C'mon"
"But wait" Tiana suddenly say
"What babe?"
"Who'll tidy this place up? With all the candles lit here." Tiana looks around
"Gah! I'm forget about that. We should tidy up this place first before we go." I say rubbing behind my neck.
"What? US? you mean me, Lay, Sisy, Baekhyun, and Xiumin? NO yeay!"
"yeah, BIG NO HYUNG!" I hear Baekhyun agreeing Chanyeol.
"Oh please, we already arranged and lit the candles, meanwhile you were just standing and remembering your dialouge that not even a paragraph." Xiumin snap.
"Oppa, just do it by yourself, ne? Really i can't handle anymore. I'm sooo hungryyyyy!!" Sisy whinning. I just can't hold if hearing she whines. I can't resist her when she calls me Oppa. What a weak guy i am, i know i know.
"Fine, Sy you can go ahead and eat there first." I say pointing to a resto near the park.
"With Baekki? Pweaseeee i don't want to eat alone." She say giving me puppy eyes.
"Fine. Go with Baek." I say, giving her my credit card. "We'll catch up you two later."
"Thanks Hyung" Baek shout with Sisy's hand in his hand. Suddenly i see Chan, Lay, and Xiu running with Sisy and Baek. They highfive-ing and laughing at me.
"Bye KREASEEEE. Thanks for the treat."
"Those brat!" i curse them. Now, i should clean this place by myself. But Tiana hold my hand and say "Let's do it quickly, I'll help you clean up and we can take dinner." 
Just like that the first day she's mine, we take care of this mess. No, not romantic at all.


Tiana's POV


I wake up and smile remember what happened yesterday, i just can believe we -me and Kris- officially being a couple. My life is just perfect, i humming and heading to bathroom to shower. Not long after i finish my breakfast, one of my maid come, say that there's a guy waiting for me outside. "Bye ma" I kiss my mom. "Someone's so happy huh? Who's that guy?" my mom asking me curious about my boyfriend."Tell you later mom, gotta go." I say, heading outside with a smile plastered on my face.

Woah, the news surely spread so fast, I'm amused. All along the road till my class, people always looking at me and Kris, gossipping already in the nice morning. Luckily, today i have the same class as Kris and he takes a seat beside me and his friends behind him, because i don't feel easy as many people stare at us, especially his fans with their killer eyes. Seriously, if stares could kill someone, I must be died by now. I can feel girls making a whole to my body with their eyes and killing me thousands times in their head. 

Even after you finish the class, taking rest in the campus canteen, there're always people wishpering, talking about how lucky you are being Kris' girlfriend. yeah, i'm really lucky girls, but your whispering and staring makes me fell less lucky you know. You don't even realize, that one of those deadly stares, someone staring at you because he's hurt, he really wants become in Kris position right now, being beside you.



Someone's POV

"Suho, have you heard? Tiana is now officially being Kris' grilfriend." I feel like a thunder strikes me right in my heart right after hearing the news from my best friend, Kyungsoo.
"Are you serious?" I say don't want to believe that this is reality. "How come?"
"I don't know how they end up as lovers, but you can see by yourself in a while. They're on their way here." god, please tell me this is not true. It's supposed to be me being her boyfriend.
"Since when.." I ask Kyungsoo again but then i don't care about the answer kyungsoo gives, my eyes glued at her and him. They enter the class and the class started to full with whispers.
That should be me holding your hands
That should be me making you laugh
That should be me this is so sad
That should be me that should be me
That should be me feeling your kiss
That should be me buying you gifts
This is so wrong i can't go on till you believe
That should be me
"That should be me being your boyfriend.." I whisper.












HOLLA!! :P YEAH THAT SOMEONE IS GRANDPA SUHO! Aaaah My EXO feels. I love 'that should be me' by Justin Bieber :)) but believe me, I'm not a hardcore fan of him, i just like his songs. I only love my one and only Kim Jongin <333 hihihi
credit to JB thou since i use his song to inspire this chapter. Please subscribe and comment. Uhh yeah, and i'm thinking about making another ff about Chrissy and Baek i guess.. How's about that? Should i? ^^