✯WHAT THE HELL?!✯

I Switched Bodies with Chanyeol?!

WHAT THE HELL?!

 

You woke up early, like you usually do to do your run. You noticed you weren't in your room. You looked around but you recognized nothing. You just shrugged it off then went to the bathroom to wash your face.  You the sink and filled your hands with water, splashing it onto your face. You grabbed a towel and dried your face. When pulling the towel down from your face, you looked in the mirror, only to see not your face... but Chanyeol's... 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" You shrieked immediately covering your mouth when his voice came out, not yours.

"SWEETIE WHATS WRONG!?" You heard a woman's voice come through the door. You panicked and just said "yeah". 

"Then why did you scream?" You were guessing this was Chanyeol's umma.

"I-I-I just saw a.... bug..." You facepalmed at yourself.

"Oh ok dear~!" After you heard the door shut you immediately ran out and dressed yourself and ran out of the house with Chanyeol's school bag. You darted towards your house and hopefully you didnt see Jonghyun there... Too late...

"." You cursed under your breath, seeing him knock on the door.

-------

Chanyeol's Side

(A/N I have questioned what the hell i was writing in this part. I think I made chanyeol a little bit too curious and y... -.-)

Chanyeol was already awake but unaware of his surroundings and Jonghyun at the fornt door. He headed towards the closet with the big mirror infront of it. He'd take a quick look at himself every morning then walk to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror, nearly passing it, when he froze in front of the mirror. Chanyeol glanced at your body. Eyes as wide as DO's, derping even in your body. You only fell asleep the night before in your bra and cause you were too lazy to change into new clothes.

Chanyeol, being the curious puppy he is, ran his, well your hands down your body, stopping at your and giving it a squeeze... 

"WHAT!?!?!" He yelped. Not caring the least bit about how that was not his voice.

Chanyeol's eyes landed on your chest, hands coming up to it and just straight up grabbed them. Instead of screaming and panicking like you did he just smirked and played with them. He liked the way they felt.

"Wow I could play with these for hours!" 

(A/N CRISTINA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??!!??)

--------

Just with your luck Jonghyun used the spare key you'd given him and opened the door..

" " you repeated. Luckily your house was only a one story house so you didnt have to climb anything.. You quickly ran to your bedroom window and you see him just feeling your body up.

"BYUNTAE!" you thought in your head. You knocked on your window trying to get his attention. 

"YAH!" You waved. Good thing he noticed. He stopped and walked to the window.

"Well hey there y~"  He smirked. 

"Oh shut up! Just get dressed before Jonghyun oppa comes in! Then leave a note saaying you went to school early! PALLI!" You yelled.

"Sheesh! ok ok!" Chanyeol ran to the closet and threw on whatever. He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote the note, Chanyeol grabbed your backpack and climbed out the window  then ran towards the school with you.

------------

"*pant*  y-yah! w-w-wait...for...*gasp*... me!" Chanyeol leaned on a tree and clutched his.. your chest.

"Aye! we've only been running 20 minutes! We're nearly there! Come on!" You grabbed his arm and dragged him. He whined... As usual. Eventually his legs gave out and your last option was to carry him.. You threw him over your shoulder and continued to your school.

"wow am I really this light?" You thought.

----------- 

You finally arrived and found Chanyeol asleep on your shoulder. 

"YAH! Wake up!" You thought sounded wierd, considering you were telling your body to wake up in Chanyeol's voice. 

"hmmm... I'm up.. I'm u- *snore*" 

"AISH!" You knew you WILL regret doing this but if it'll wake Chanyeol up then it MUST be done. You hesitated but you slapped his... your making him scream in pain...

"Aisssh Im up now! ok!?" He hopped down from your shoulder and glared at you.

"Oi! What the hell did you do to us?!" You scolded.

"Me? I didn't do . But I don't mind really.." He smirked. " I have these to play with when I'm bored~" He d your chest.

You scoffed and swatted his hands down. " Don't touch my body like that you byuntae!"

"I can't promise that~~~~~" You just rolled your eyes.

"aishness! Youre not the least bit panicked that you woke up in MY body?!" 

"At first but now I dont ca-a-a-a-a-are~" 

"Don't use my mouth to say that! Oh mai gawsh PARK CHANYEOL STAHP DOING THAT!" You slapped his hand again.

You began thinking of how to switch back but nothing came to mind. You groaned and turned around only to see EXO walking to your direction. 

"HEY! Chanyeol!!!" You saw Chen call out.

"YEAH! What?!" Chanyeol replied. You covered his mouth. "Pabo!" You looked back at them and noticed Chen had a confused look on his face.

"H-Hey!" You said.

"What are you doing with ____?" He asked.

"Ummm... We.. we were working on our science project?" You mentally facepalmed.

"Idiot." You heard Chanyeol mumble. You just rolled your eyes.

"Uhhh... what are you doing with ____?" Lay repeated, earning a slap on the back of the head from Sehun. 

"He jutht athked that pabo!" Sehun said to Lay with one of the cutest lisps ever~.

"Geeezzzz soorryyy" Lay apologized as he rubbed his head.

"Yah! Chanyeol did you forget about practice?" Kris asked.

"P-practice?.... uhh... no?" 

"*cough* basketballpractice *cough*" Chanyeol said from behind.

"HEY! Thats what you do too Yeol!" Chen pointed out. 

"Uhh.. yeah!"

"You're acting weird Yeol....." Kai noticed your strange behavior.

"Uhh-"

"SEEEE?!" before you could make a fool out of yourself even more, Chanyeol interrupted.

"Well we have to get gooooing if we wanna turn in that project!.. hmm.. *what would ____ say as a goodbye?.... oh!* bye es!!!" Chanyeol waved and dragged you with him. You just facepalmed at him and mumbled to him. 

"I would never say that you idiot!"

"Whatever ..."

You scoffed and followed him. Now to tell Chanyeol what to say when he sees Jonghyun... You just hope he doesnt up. Jonghyun knows you well enough to know if youre acting strange. Good luck, Chanyeol.

-----------------------------

Chanyeol: YOURE 2 DAYS LATE CRISTINA!!!!!

Cristina: oh shut up! I updated within a week at least!! 

Chanyeol: not good enough! Apologize to our readers!

Cristina: You cant make me!

Chanyeol: I wouldnt use your toothbrush tonight then~

Cristina: fine fine! sorry...

Chanyeol: aha! IM OUT!! KAI THANK THE NEW SUBS!!

Kai: ON IT! Thank you to Cheesepants105 and MelloMiyuki for subbing!!!!! BAAAI! UNTIL NEXT TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

Cristina: excuse him.. XD