✯Prologue✯

I Switched Bodies with Chanyeol?!

PROLOGUE

 

"Promise you'll be a good girl for appa ok, sweetie?"

"Ne appa! Be back soon like you promise!" 

"I promise baby girl."

"Saranghaeyo appa!"

"I love you too cupcake." You gave your appa a big hug and he kissed your forehead. He walked to his truck, all dressed in his uniform, and got inside. He waved to you and you waved back at him before he left. 

You're only 7 years old when he left to fight in the war. Only your umma and friend, Jonghyun, kept you company while he was away. You and Jonghyun would always play with little soldier toys and occasionally would pretend to be at war in your backyard. Everyday when Jonghyun wasnt there for you to play with, when it was just you and your umma, you would stay at the window for hours, just to see if your appa was back. For years you did this, hoping for his return, sadly he never did.

-----

You are now 13 and your appa hasn't come home yet. You were just eating your dinner with Jonghyun, when your umma walks in with tears streaming down her face. Both you and Jonghyun looked at her concerned. 

"Umma what's wrong?" She said something unaudible through her choked sobs. "What?" You asked. She just shook her head and gave you a letter. A letter from the military base your appa was positioned in. You read it and began crying yourself. You put the letter down on the table. Jonghyun leaned over to read it then hugged you from behind.

You looked back at the letter and noticed another peice of paper attatched to it. This one was a letter from your appa. It read:

"To my little cupcake and my dear wife,

I am sorry I am not able to come home. The war has gotten worst throughout the past years and as much as I would LOVE to see my dears, I'm sorry I cannot do that. I'm sorry I was unable to come to your birthdays and celebrate our anniversaries together. Remember you will always be in my heart and I love you both so much. If I don't make it alive, I'll know i died for my family. I'll be watching over you and protecting you two. Always remember, Appa loves you cupcake. Be strong for appa.  And I love you too my dear... Saranghae~ " Attached to this was a picture of him making a heart with his hands. You cried even more. You missed him more then ever now that he's gone.

-----

The next week at school, you weren't as social as you were before. You weren't spending time with your classmates, you weren't talking as much. When a few people heard what happened, some were sypathetic for your saying things like "I'm so sorry for your loss"; "Your father died a hero"; "My condolences to you and your umma".  Some were just plain mean and rude to you. These words hurt you a lot. "He's finally gone!"; "I thought he'd never leave us!". You just teared up and sat down in a corner and quietly sobbed into your books. One child came up to you. Instead of thinking that she would say something nice to you.... she said one of the worst things you could possibly imagined. "You know your appa died on purpose because he thought you were a disgrace to him." 

She crossed the line. You stood up and clenched your fist, dropping your books and just straight up punched her face. Everyone in the room looked at you in shock. Especially your teacher and Jonghyun. You would never hurt anyone. That is until today. The girl fell on her back, nose bleeding. You knelt down to her level and said with a menacing tone, "don't you EVER say that about my appa. He loved me and you dont know about him." The girl trembled, soon earning a slap to the face by you. You stood up and walked out the classroom angrily, slamming the door shut. Jonghyun chased after you, trying to calm you down. Soon enough you did and went back to class. Your teacher sent you to the principals office after and was sent home. 

From that day you swore that your appa didn't die with the disrespect your classmates has given him. You promised to yourself you will follow in his footstepes and avenge his death. You dragged Jonghyun with you and started training. You started with just hand to hand combat, to using whatever you can to defend yourself. You did this for 5 hours everyday and woke up extra early just to take a run.  You never stopped this routine.

----

In high school you were considered the badass. You took from no one, someone tried to get into a fight with you, you'd always win. Only a bunch of kingkas, called EXO, didn't think you were all that. Chanyeol especially. He'd team up with his friend, Chen and pulled pranks on you and trolled you whenever they can. You gave them warnings many times but to no avail they continued. One more and thats when you'll lose it and their asses are dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol: hey im hardly in this chapter!! 

Cristina: quit whining. Youre already the main character in this story so shut up.

Chanyeol: hmph.

Chen: HEY! Im in this chapter toooo!!!!

Cristina: ayyyeee stop yelling!.. Anyways... one of you thank the few subscribers!

Chen: O_O bye!

Chanyeol: yah! wait for m-

Cristina: yeeeeooool~~~

Chanyeol: fine... Thanks to xxEXOticAngelxx, Angel_Bana99, and Cherriesalwaysthere for being the first subs!

Cristina: ok! i bet you guys are thinking "omfg another fanfic youre not gonna finish? really?" but I WILL do my best to finish this one! I cant update my Avatar fanfic because Netflix isnt working and my Sehun fanfic i honestly dont know how to continue it. Im working on the one shots in my OTP collection, my Luhan fanfic i am trying to continue it. And Crushed might also be updated as well. Anyways how did you guys like the first chapter? More angst then comedy in this but i promise you will laugh in the next chapter!!!

Chanyeol: youre babbling again!!!! shaaaatap!

Cristina: aish! ok ok! see you guys soooooon! Saranghaeyo! <3