Chapter 10

Unknown Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 10~

Kris’ POV

You and Kris are engaged

These words keeps on haunting me

Me? Engaged? It can’t be. Is life playing a cruel game right now?

First, Jessica breaks my heart and now, I’m engaged?

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn’t even realize that Yuri left.

“Son, go follow Yuri.” Father interrupted.

I look around to see that Yuri was no longer in the room.

“Son, go.” Father said again

I absentmindedly ran out the room and into the elevator to find Yuri.

Why am I looking for her? She can take care of herself.

*ding* The door opens and I ran out in hopes of catching Yuri.

I look around and asked anyone if they saw someone who looked like Yuri but no one knew where she was. I was tempted to go inside the women’s bathroom when I suddenly found her walking in the lobby.

That’s funny. I didn’t see her there before. I wonder where she came from. I try to run to her but…

Yuri's POV

I have to get out of here. I’m suffocating just by the thought of it. This can’t be real. I can’t be engaged.

Tears start coming out of my eyes. I know what you’re thinking. You’re asking why I’m overreacting when I’m going to marry, I can’t believe I’m going to say this, the most handsome, hottest, perfect guy in the world, right?

Well, the past still haunts and I can’t seem to move on.

23-year-old Yuri        

Minho and I were dating during our college years. We were both juniors. He was the kingka and I was the nerd. It was the typical cliché love story but I was happy. No, I was more than happy. When he asked me out, I thought it was a dream come true. He was my prince and I was his princess. We vowed to marry each other after we graduated. Just the thought of it made me swoon in happiness.

Senior graduation arrived before we even knew it and Minho and I celebrated with dinner. During dinner, he proposed to me. I knew it was coming but I was still very surprised and touched. I said yes, of course. I felt like I was the happiest girl in the world. I probably was, to be honest. I didn’t know what could ever separate us. We were happy and perfect together.

 

But, I was vulnerable. I was stupid. I was naïve. A week later, I was walking out of the mall when I saw him with another girl. Thinking it was just some other man who looked like him, I turn my head to walk away. As I was about to walk away, I over heard the girl say the man’s name.

“Minho!” she said.

Minho? Choi Minho? My Minho? It can’t be. It really can’t be. I must be mistaken. But, just to make sure, I turn my head to where they are standing. I shouldn’t have done that. I should have just kept walking. I should have just minded my own business. Because, there standing in front of me, was Choi Minho, my Choi Minho.

My Choi Minho, who was suppose to be marrying me, is now talking to another girl. My Choi Minho is now flirting with another girl. My Choi Minho is now kissing another girl.

I don’t get it. I really don’t. I thought he loved me. I thought he cared for me. I thought we were supposed to be together forever. I guess all my dreams of living happily ever after with him are now all just a lie.

I didn’t want it to be true so I call his phone. I look to the couple standing a few yards away from me. My phone rings and I wait for my Minho to call. Suddenly, the Minho standing in front of me picks up his phone. He calls out a name. It was my name. The man was indeed my Choi Minho.

“Hey, Minho. What are you doing? Are you busy?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter