Memories

The Coventent

 She began to walk faster when he roughly grabbed her wrist, " Hey Sun where are you going a little dip in the ocean." She scowled and looked back at the boun fire seeing evey one was over there.

"No actually I was trying to get away from you." She said bitterly hating every second that he was hold her back from it.

"That's so mean you know I've never seen you like this so bitter and spiteful, its y."

"Shut up," he was getting on her nerves and he knew it. She began to pull away to go somewhere else when he backed her up against the nearest cabin.

"Sunny you know I really didn't want to lose you I have no idea what I did to hurt you." His words were slurring as though he had been drinking a lot. She felt disgusted and tried to push him away as he sloppily smashed his lips against hers. Her mind was racing of if she couldn't get away she wasn't sure what he would do next. When he suddenly pulled away she was relived. "Sun you, I really really liked you, I didn't want to lose you? If anything you were the best thing that had ever happened to me. Most of all it seemed like you were the only one that really understood me." She began to Tremble with fear as he carresed her exposed skin. He began to whisper in her ear as he touched her body everywhere he could. She felt a tingling heat all over her body and a sudden Flash of light caught her eye, when she hit the ground she felt singed like when she was younger and was dared to put a fork in the wall outlet. But when she felt the soft drizzle of rain hit her body the heat left making her body cold and somehow lifeless.

.................... 

She jolted up when she felt something brush her shoulder, suddenly being thrown back by her seat belt. When she looked over her dad was saying something that was blocked out by music blasting in her ears. She felt confused and settled back into her seat taking her earbuds out. She looked out the window sighing. She felt alone. She lost everything important to her in a night it seemed like. The morning after the incident she had woken up in the hospital to worried faces and flowers, she was burned all over but not charred like her exboyfriend was. When she had gotten back to school there were whispers when she passed by and stares when ever she was alone, rumors had spread around the school and it made her want to hide in a hole. It seemed like no one cared about her exect her friends which quickly became one after a month. When she was found by her father trying to hang herself she was taken to a phycyitrist was watched closely. 

"Come on Sunny this is for your own benefit. No one out here knows who you are so it will be perfectly fine, you'll be able to meet some friends that are actually true  and you'll be able to get away from all of that hubub back in Seol." Her father gave her a weak smile that she was forced to return so she didn't worry him.

She looked back out the window at the open fields and animals roaming them, unconisously rubbing her neck where the burn still was. "Are we almost there" she was still looking out the window.

Her farther looked sidways at her as he drove and sighed, "only a couple more hours really and we'll bethere to the new house. You really shouuld have come with me to see it, its-"

"You know exacly why I couldn't do that," she suddenly tore her gaze from the window and looked at her father hard. He looked like he was going to cry, " Dad I'm-"

"No sweetheart I'm sorry I seem to have already forgotten the situation that you were in." He kept his eyes on the road, his eyes glassy. She felt a sudden pang of guilt as she stuffed her earbuds back in her ears and looking out the back out the window. She couldn't get the memories out of her mind and she knew she never would but she wondered why they all made her and everyone around her so sad.