The Vision

The Coventent

It was pouring as lightning streaked across the sky, the girl was running barefoot through the mud her sandles discarded a while ago she had her leather jacket above her head barely sheilding her from the storm.

"Tiffany get your skinny over here." Two other girls shouted from under the candle lite gazebo.

"Rrr, I'm coming do you know how hard it is to run through the mud barefoot?" She began to run harder. Finally getting to the gazebo she crashed to the floor from exaustion.

Nice hair, it goes along perfectly with you make up." Jessica said handing the other girl a mirror.

"Oh shut up would you. Unlike you I had to run through the rain." She retored

"Goodness I'm only trying my best to help you." Jessica said her hand over her heart defensively.

Another girl, Teaong, was reading a small book when she looked up at them looked up at them from behind long bangs. Her voice came out soft making it hard to hear over the rain."calm down lovebirds and get serious we still have a spell to work. If I'm correct the book is telling us that something big is coming. 

"Something big other than Sica's " the other girl tackled her onto the wooden floor. 

Oh will the two of you just stop already and get serious we have to see what is going on. It might just be our fourth." Tiffany and Jessica quickly sat up. "Now that we"re on the same page join hands." They began to say things hummed them as the wind picked up blowing out the candles. Images began to flash across their minds. Images of a girl, a boy, water, and electricity. They were suddenly thrown back Teaong sat up first grinnig like a joker." you saw it right we've found her now we just have to wait for her she's awfully powerful she is."

Tiffany looked at Jessica who was still on the floor."I feel something else as well", she placed her hands on her stomach and burpted. 

"Oh my god I didn't expect that from you." They were all thrown into a fit of giggles.