Final Chapter - That Wasn't A Dream

I Will Protect You... Always!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Since when?"

"When?"

"Since when did you start loving the person you hate?"

"Since the begining"

-

"Jongin-ah~!" Kyungsoo's bright smile mixed with the sunrays falling in his eyes blinded Jongin.

Must be a dream again...

"Get up already~" Jongin squinted his eyes opening them slowly as he tried to focus them on the older boy lying next to him. Maybe this was a dream but it felt so real to him. He could clearly outline the features on his hyung's tiny face. His smooth cheekbones, the perfect slender nose followed by plump lips speard across his face. There was something about Kyungsoo's eyes that drew Jongin closer and closer and he fell deeper and deeper into them. And he felt like there was nothing wrong with staring at his hyung's face because this was a dream afterall, wasn't it?

Jongin couldn't help but smile at this moment of absolute perfection that doesn't exist in his reality. His hyung next to him, waking him up with a warm smile, calling him by his real name and not Kai. And that all the lies he had told to him, all the times he unknowingly hurt Kyungsoo, it all never happened. It was just perfect. If it was dream, Jongin didn't want to wake up to face the bitter reality. It was too cold.

"Yah~ get up!" Kyungsoo poked Jongin at the side of his stomach to make him jump but it didn't have any effect on him. He was too lost into Kyungsoo's eyes that nothing mattered to him right now. Jongin reached out his hand towards Kyungsoo and placed it on his nape, pulling him closer. As the distance slowly closed, Jongin could feel his heart racing.

With Kyungsoo's eyes getting bigger and rounder as the inches turned to only a few centimeters, Jongin's eyes slowly started to close again. "Since this is a dream..." He moved his head forward, tilting it slightly, he placed his lips on Kyungsoo's soft pair. Kyungsoo's once shocked eyes were now closing on their own, his hand slowly reaching for Jongin's face, feeling the smooth curves and outlining his jawline.

Warm breaths, melting touch. Everything was too perfect.

Definately a dream.

-

"Your letter... my mom told me she saw a flyer stuck between the door and she just threw it out with the rest of the recycling."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter