Let's Be Friends

I Will Protect You... Always!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Class president!" said Kim teacher's soft voice.   "Greet! Bow!" replied a bold voice of a child from the middle of the classroom as he stood up.   "Thank you" the class said in unision as they all bowed infront of the teacher.   "Class dismissed". Miss Kim left the room and all eyes went to Jongin, the class president. He was the most popular kid in class 2-1. The best in sports, dancing, and whatever else an 8 year old could do.   "So... did you finish last night's homework?" asked his friend, looking over to see if there was anything for him to copy.   "NOPE!" he surprised everyone with his reponse. How could a perfect student NOT have finished his homework? It was a shocker, even for Joongki, the smartest kid who never believed in 'Mr. Perfect'.   Everyone was trying to guess as to how this was possible. "What happened?" asked his friend in disbelief.    "I don't know... I couldn't stop thinking about this kid."   "What kid?"   *Flashback*   "haha look at this idiot"   "his eyes are funny! what a loser"   "you deserve this" these voices were echoing through the bathroom coming from the last stall.   Jongin looked around and found 3 students from class 3-2 and 1 student he hadn't seen before, being bullied, and thrown toilet water on. 'If I say something now, they might come after me' he thought and was about to turn away when he heard a whimper and looked at the student being bullied. He had puppy-like round eyes which begged for help silently. 'I can't just leave him like this', he thought and quickly grabbed his hand and ran out of the washroom into the safety of the hallway where there were teachers and other students. The bullies who ran after them halted and froze on the spot when they say Kang teacher walk by. Meanwhile, Jongin had taken the kid away outside to the field.   "Who are you? And why were they bullying you?" it was a matter of seconds before the student bursted into silent tears and turned away. Jongin didn't know what to do so he just took him to the office. Miss Kim asked in a worried voice, "what happened to you, Kyungsoo-ya?"   Kyungsoo, who was still in tears, just walked foward towards Miss Kim. "I want to go home!" he cried softly and Miss Kim looked at Jongin with a concenered face.   "I didn'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter