CHAPTER 2

The Unwanted Marriage (Loveless Marriage)

The Next Morning.

As Amber in the bathroom, her phone starts to beep and that made Kris wake up from his sleep. Kris who is annoyed by the sounds, take Amber’s phone and answer it. There he hears a man voice. “Hello Amber noona, good morning… Nonna how about we have a breakfast together before we start our plan today?” Kris who heard it started to get angry. Amber who has just finish bathing, quickly take her phone from Kris hand and then walks outside their room. “Hello Sehunie, sorry I took a long time to answer.” “It’s okay, noona.” “Sehunie, what did you said just now? Could you repeat it back?” “Umm…, noona, I’m just asking if we could go to breakfast together before we start our plan today? Could we noona?” “Umm…, sure, anything for Sehunie…..” “Noona….” Sehun said sulking. “Okay, okay Sehun, so what time we will meet? Where?” “Umm…why don’t we meet right now? And I will take you there. So noona, sent me your address and I will come 30 minutes from now.” “Okay sehunie… Bye.” Amber said giggling. “Bye noona. See you another 30 minutes” Then Amber hangs up the phone and immediately sent her address to Sehun. As she finished send it, she went back to her room.

 

Unfortunately as soon as Amber walk in the room to prepare herself, Kris harshly pulls her and pushes her at the back of the door. “What are you doing, Kris?” Amber yells in pain. “I’m the one who supposed to ask you that question, what are you doing now? Don’t you know that you’re my wife and then you want to go on a date with some other man without permission from me! Your husband!” “How about you? You go on a date with Jessica many times behind my back, and you don’t even care about me? And for you that’s okay? You don’t even think about my feeling waiting for you to come back home while you’re enjoying yourself with Jessica that girl of yours.” Amber yells at Kris. Kris is now speechless. Didn’t even think that his own wife would know about him cheating with Jessica, but doesn’t even tell him that she knew about this until now. “Why you don’t tell me that you know about it?” “What do you hope for me to do? Tell you that I know about your cheating with Jessica. Please Kris don’t be stupid. How can I tell you that I knew about it? While every time I remember your betrayal towards me and our marriage, it’s hurting me from inside” Amber said while start to cry. Kris really speechless that time. He can’t say any word anymore. He then let go off Amber’s hand and walks out from their room. Then, Amber shed away her tears and starts to prepare herself without wasting her time. Since her fought with Kris has taken more than 10 minutes so, she can’t waste anymore time as she don’t want to make Sehun wait for her.

 

15 minutes later, Sehun arrived at Amber’s and Kris’s house. As soon as Amber saw Sehun arrived, she quickly go downstairs and go straight to Sehun’s car without even caring whether Kris is there or not. Kris, who is watching Amber attitude that doesn’t even care about him, feels kind of mad. Then he called someone and asks him to follow Amber wherever she goes. “Hello, I want you to follow someone. Follow my wife, Amber .Follow her wherever she goes… And I will pay you later after you’ve done your work and every time you got any important information.” Then Kris hangs up the call. 

 

After 15 minutes, Sehun and Amber then arrived at one of the Oh’s Company luxury restaurant. Sehun was greeted by his worker as soon as he enters the restaurant. Then, two of the workers show Sehun and Amber the way to their place. Their place was a VIP section. As soon as the workers seated them, he gives them the menu and as they made their choice the workers went away with the order. “So how do you like this place, noona?” Sehun ask. “Well, nice one Sehun.” “Well I still remember that noona like this kind of place that quiet and give the customer some privacy right, noona?” “You sure know me well, Sehun.” “Of course I am. Anyway I’m your dear Sehun, noona.” “Yeah, sure you are.” As Amber said that words, laughter can be heard from the both person.

 

Kris P.O.V

Early in the morning, suddenly I got a call from my client that said he want to discuss something work related things in a restaurant near mine and Amber’s family company. As I reached there, the workers then seated me to a place at the VIP section. While waiting for my client, Mr. Park, suddenly I heard a familiar voice near my table. As I expect, it’s Amber, my lawfully wife with some other man that I don’t know. They are now laughing happily. As I watched them laughing happily, my anger started to build up inside me. Then I called my spy to follow Amber as she right now is walking out from restaurant with a man beside her. They anyway seem intimate that made me somehow kind of angry with what I see today.

 

Five minutes after Amber and the other man went out from the restaurant, my client finally come. Then we started our discussion while having our breakfast. The discussion then end 2 hours later that is around 10.30 a.m.

 

As I walk in my office floor, my secretary informs me that my girl Jessica is in my office right now. As I walk in my office, Jessica gives me a hug and a kiss at my cheek. “Hey darling, why are you late?” Jessica asks. “Well sorry babe, I have worked to do.” “Okay you’re forgiven this time. But next time tell me if you will be late. You know right I hate waiting the most” Jessica said pouting. “Okay, I won’t do it again. I will tell you next time. Okay.” “Promise me, Kris” “I promise Jessica.” “Kris it’s near lunch hour, why don’t we go to the mall and have a lunch there and then maybe we could go shopping or even watch some movie? Can we?” “Okay, let’s go.”

 

End of P.O.V.

 

At The Mall

As Kris and Jessica arrived at Mc Donald to have lunch there, Kris then spotted Amber and the man that with her at the morning having a lunch there too. Then somehow without his realization, he immediately pulls Jessica a long with him to sit near Amber’s table. Amber who didn’t even notice the fact that Kris there, talking happily with Sehun. Then Sehun go to order them their lunch, and Kris also decided to go and order their lunch too. While Kris queue in the line, Kris then spot Sehun in the other line, then purposely hit him. “Oh sorry.” Kris says. “No, it’s okay” Sehun replied. “Anyway, I’m Wu Yi Fan but you can call me Kris. How about you?” “Well, I’m Oh Se Hun. You can call me Sehun.” Sehun replied. “Are you here alone? Because I don’t see any of your friend with you to order your lunch.”  “ Well, actually, I will have my lunch with my close senior, and she is right now waiting at our table. Well, how about you?” Sehun asks. “Well, I will have my lunch with my girl.” “By the way, the way you used your tone when saying about your senior sounds as if you like her. Am I right?” “Well, anyway you’re right. I have loved her since before and I still love her until now. Well how do you know about that?” “Well, I have an instinct.” “Yeah, sure it is.” “Yeah.”

 

After a long time of waiting, their turn to order finally come. After they have decided, then they wait for their order to be done. A few minute later, their orders have done and they paid for them. Then, Sehun and Kris go back to their table to have their lunch.

 

As Sehun back at the table, Amber asks him. “Yo, Sehunie, why did you take a long time?” “Hahaha, noona since when did you become impatient?” “It’s not that I’m impatient Sehunie, it’s just that I feel as if you take a really long time. So tell me why did you take a long time?” “Well, I have to queue and the queue is long so that’s why I’m late noona. Well it’s not that long anyway, noona, it’s just 15 minutes.” “Oh really? I feel as if it’s longer than that. Well anyway I’m bored when you leave me to order our lunch.” Amber says. “You miss me, noona?” “Of course I miss my dear Sehunie. It’s been a long time since I can’t see you and now you’re back, so of course I can’t let you go away.” “I miss you too, noona. When I’m In U.S. I felt so lonely without you and I can’t even find someone to replace you.” “Of course you can’t, because someone like your noona is irreplaceable.” Amber laugh at her own words while Sehun just smile watching his noona silly behavior. “Yes. You’re irreplaceable noona.” Sehun mumbles softly without Amber noticing it.

 

Kris who near Amber’s and Sehun’s table begin to get mad. Jessica who right now sees how Kris is behaving feels uneasy with Kris’s behavior that time. So she decided to make her way to the ladies as she want to give Kris some time alone. At the same time, Sehun make his way to the gent. So there’s only Amber alone at the table. Kris then takes this chance and goes to Amber table. Amber who doesn’t aware of the person standing beside her thought that Kris is Sehun. “ Sehunie, it’s kind of early for you to be back from gent. You said that you have stomachache just now.” Amber says without looking the person beside her as she looking at her phone. “Huh...” Kris hiss while smirking. “Sehun why did your voice sounds different?” Amber says then she looks at the person standing beside her. Amber was shocked to see Kris standing beside her while smirking. “What…What are you doing here, Kris?” Amber says while stuttering. “What am I doing? I, right now witness my lawfully wife, Amber Josephine Wu having a date with her junior Oh Se Hun.” Kris says while smirking. “How do you know his name?” “How do I know his name?  You won’t have to know about that, but what you will have to know is that you will get your punishment for your misbehavior.” Kris hiss at Amber’s ear. Amber stun as she hear what Kris said to her just now. Kris then left Amber’s and Sehun’s table as he sees Sehun on his way to the table. As Kris went back to his table, Jessica comes back from the ladies. After a few minutes, Amber and Sehun then walks away from Mc Donald as they done having their lunch. As well for Kris and Jessica, Kris need to go back to the company as he will have to attend some important meeting with the company’s client, while Jessica goes back to her house as their plan has been canceled due to the important meeting that Kris has to attend.

 

Amber and Sehun then go watching a few latest movies without notice that the time has passes quickly that it is now 1.30 in the morning. After that, Sehun send Amber home. Amber who has forget what Kris said at the lunch time, walks in the house and then been caught by Kris, as Kris open the light as she went in the house. Amber nervously asks Kris as she remembers what Kris said to her at the lunch time. “Why you didn’t sleep yet?” Amber asks. “It just that I’m waiting for my wife to be back from her date with her junior. But never thought that, they will date until this late.” Kris says as he mocking at Amber. Amber then immediately says that she want to go to sleep. “Oh...Okay, bye Kris, I’m going to sleep now.” Amber says nervously and awkwardly to Kris. Before she could went up stairs Kris caught her hand and push her to the wall. “Don’t you remember what I said at the lunch time?” Kris asks. Amber doesn’t reply anything to Kris as she doesn’t want to remind about it even though she remember what Kris said at the lunch time. Kris who know that Amber remember about it from her expression, then mocking at Amber. “Didn’t I say that I will give you some punishment?” Kris asks mockingly. Amber still doesn’t respond to Kris. Then Kris who is annoyed by Amber who doesn’t respond to him kisses Amber harshly. That’s made Amber cry as her first kiss being taken away from her without her permission. Kris who doesn’t care whether Amber cry or not, continue kissing Amber’s lip harshly. As Amber couldn’t hold her anger anymore push Kris and ran away to their room upstairs. Kris who still shocked being push by Amber stand there until he decided to go upstairs. As he walks in, he sees Amber sleeping beautifully at the bed, then he go to another side of the bed and join Amber to sleep. Before he goes to sleep, he kiss Amber’s forehead and says his apologize to Amber for taking away her first kiss. Without Kris knowing, Amber actually doesn’t sleep yet. Amber heard Kris apologizing to her but she just doesn’t feel to respond back to Kris, so she just pretends that she is sleeping. A few minutes later, Amber and Kris fell asleep until morning come.