CHAPTER 1

The Unwanted Marriage (Loveless Marriage)

 

It’s been a year since Amber  and Kris got married. But their marriage wasn’t based on love, it was an arranged marriage. Kris was forced to marry Amber for their parents plan to combine the two biggest company in China, the Wu and the Liu company. Amber doesn’t mind about their parent’s plan, because with this arranged marriage she could be close to Kris but that is what she thought about the marriage. But unfortunately, after the wedding ceremony end, Kris went missing on their wedding night. Amber was left alone in their room waiting for Kris. While everyone else has left home and there was Amber alone in their hotel room waiting for Kris to be back. But Kris hasn’t been back until the next morning, he’s back with his suit smelled with some woman perfume. Since then, Amber started to know and learn the fact that her own husband Kris Wu doesn’t love her.

 

And now it’s been a year since their marriage, but Kris hasn’t even touched her. And that made Amber start to think that, is she doesn’t deserve to be touched by her own husband that is someone she really loves. Is she someone who her pride has been tainted that her own husband doesn’t even look at her even once. But then all her question have been answered as she now knew the fact that her husband has someone he loves that he doesn’t even looks at her, his lawfully wife .

 

In this cold night Amber is waiting for Kris to be back to celebrate their first wedding anniversary. After 2 hours of waiting, finally Kris arrived home. Amber is happy that finally Kris has arrived home. Then she goes to Kris to greet him. As Kris open the door, Amber greets him with a smile and started to ask him “How’s work today?” “Fine and busy like usual, what do you wish for?” Kris said. “Nothing.” After a moment of silent, Amber start to ask Kris as to break the silent “Do you know what day is today?” “Tuesday, why?” he replied. “Nothing just asking” Amber said with a sad tone that Kris doesn’t try to notice. “Anyway I’m going to sleep right now please wake me up at 6.30 in the morning okay? I have morning meeting tomorrow at 8.00 a.m.” “Okay” Amber replied. Then Amber goes to the kitchen and cleans up all the dishes that she has cooked to celebrate their anniversary. She doesn’t have any appetite to eat dinner. So she go to their bedroom and sleeps beside Kris even though she doesn’t eat anything for dinner. She just never expects that Kris would forget their wedding anniversary even if the marriage is meaningless to him. But what can she do? Because for Kris she doesn’t mean anything except just someone who married him because of their parents plan to combine the two biggest companies in China. And she’s mean nothing more than that.

 

In The Morning.

Amber is now setting up breakfast for Kris before she goes to wake up Kris. Then after all done she go to Kris room and wake him up. After Kris had his breakfast and went to work, Amber then dress herself and went to S.M. Company that belongs to her.

 

As soon as Amber walks in the company, all the company’s worker bow to her as she walk to her office. At her office, Sehun is waiting for Amber to surprise her as he just came back from U.S. As he see Amber figure coming in, he then surprise Amber with a hug. Amber stands still as she was shocked with a surprise hug that Sehun gave her. Sehun who realize that Amber is still shocked then break the hug….

 

“Amber noona, you still the same as before, still stunned as you receive a sudden hug” Sehun said while sulking. “Yah Oh Sehun, you shouldn’t surprise me with a hug if you knew that I will be stunned.” Amber said. “Noona you’re still the same in many aspect as you’re sensitive as always. And I know that my lovely noona will never change.” “Hahaha….whatever Mr. Oh Sehun. So went did you back and why did you come here?” Amber asks. “Noona you’re mean… Why? Can’t I even visit my dear noona after 2 years I didn’t see her…? And anyway I just came back from U.S today and I went straight to see you as I know no one will be at the house except the butlers and the maids. So here I am noona. ” “Welcome back Sehun! And of course you can see me anytime you want and I will be there for you …you’re such a baby as usual Sehunie” “Noona! Don’t call me that name!” Sehun pouts. “Hahaha such a baby my dear Sehun” Amber said while patting sehun’s hair. “Amber noona, it’s been 2 years seen we didn’t see each other, why don’t we go outside and sightseeing the Taiwan?” Sehun asks. “Of course my dear sehun….Let go and enjoy our self the whole days and week maybe?” “Okay then let’s enjoy this week together noona” Then Amber and Sehun started their sightseeing and enjoys their selves until late in the night.

 

As soon as midnight came, Amber and Sehun started to bid goodbye to each other’s and Amber went straight home. As Amber arrived home, she sees that the light is on and that’s mean that Kris is home. As Amber reach for her house key, Kris opens the door for her and then goes and sits at the couch in the living room. Kris looks kind of mad. As Amber made her way in, Kris coldly ask her. “Where are you from that until now you were back?” “I just see my old friend that just back from overseas today” Amber replied. “Next time tell me where you are going and tell me if you will be home late. Okay?” “Okay.” Amber reply. Then Amber mumbles something softly hoping that Kris won’t hear anything. “Since when do you care?” “Did you just said something?” Kris asks. “No, nothing. Bye I’m going upstairs. And I want to get some sleeps right now, I’m tired this whole day. So, good night Kris.”  “ Oh yeah, before I forget we have got some invitations to Mr. and Mrs. Oh party. The party is held to welcome their son who just comes back from overseas. And we must go to the party together this Saturday.” Kris said. “Okay” Amber replied. Then she went upstairs, cleaning herself and then get some sleep before continue her fun days with Sehun tomorrow.