My Angel

The Last Memory

LUHAN'S POV

Flashback :

And eventually his little cheeks gave out and Luhan pooped himself to death.

End of Flashback: (BEAUTIFUL FLASHBACK)

Suddenly I woke up from unconsciousness and find smyself in a bright white place. Then a banana appears

 

With it's tiny fingers it pointed at me. Then it happily cheered "Oh hey. You don't deserve this type of death. So go back to Earth and get a life start living. I was extremely relieved and stuff.

ASDFGHJKL;SDFGHKGHJJRKGFHFKGHFLGHKFLKHFKHFK;HF;GGF

Woah what was that? Then I found myself on the bathroom floor and tried to stand up but I couldn't. I was too dizzy and weak. Then suddenly, a gorgeous woman appeared in front of me. I felt sparks in my heart as I started at her beautiful nostrils. She bent down to me with a slight smile on her face -she was so pretty i could have fainted right there. Unexpectedly her hands reached out to in front of my head. Was she offering to help me up? I was shy. My weak hand slowly inched forward as I held onto hers.

"EW WHAT THE HECK, ERT!" She smacked me like I was a punching bag like wow BOOM BOOM POW. SMAAACK. 

"W-why.." I whispered. I thought she was going to help me up...

"EWW, I WAS DROPPED MY WALLET AND WAS GONNA PICK IT UP. YOU ERT!" She quickly grabbed her wallet -which I noticed was 5 cm away from my face- and ran away. THEN IT HIT ME, isn't she in the BOYS' washroom? SHE WAS THE ERT. 


 

Five minutes later.

I remembered her face, her gorgeous face. But I also remembered her wicked personality. 

SUDDENLY a sharp pain hit my head. Then a gorgeous and fabulous face appeared. She was, I swear, the most beautiful girl. My heart ached as I wanted to reach out to her and embrace her. But then again, it was just a thought.....or memory. MEMORY? Wait, I think I know this girl! She is so pretty I must find her. Before I knew it, I walked into girl.

And there she was.