What?

The Last Memory

Years passed, eventually Baekhyun came back with toilet paper and rescued Luhan from the terrible toilet. And of course Sehun went to pee and all that. 

September 10th, 2013,

there he was again, face to face with his worst enemy. That right, the toilet. He swiftly bent down to check if there was any toilet paper, like he had always did every single time after that little incident with no paper. But what surprised him was THERE WAS NO PAPER! So Luhan simply moved to the next stalll on the right and checked again, no paper.

Next, no paper either.  

After checking nearly 10 stalls none of them had any paper. What is this? A toilet curse? So Luhan decided to hold in his poop and kept it in his system until the janitor comes and puts in some toilet paper. 123456789038652 seconds later, nothing happened. No one even came to the washroom. So the ingenius Luhan decided to run to a different washroom. Luhan hurriedly from the first floor ran all the way up the stairs to the 7th floor where there was another washroom. Once again he checked each stall, still holding his poop in his system. But he had no luck, there wasn't any toilet paper in either of the stalls. He swooshed out his phone and dialed Baekhyun's number and told Baekhyun to buy some toilet paper for hima nd quickly run here to give some to him. It was a big emergency, everything went by so slow. 

BEEP BEEP BEEP....
"Hello?"
"BAEKHYUN, GO BUY ME SOME TOILET PAPER AND QUICKLY GET YOUR OVER HERE. I NEED TO POO AND THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN ANY OF THE STALLS." 

Luhan waited and waited. His bum really hurted. 

And EVENTUALLY, his little cheeks gave out and Luhan pooped himself to death.

 

It's true but sad, Luhan never got to see you, he didn't have any time to start remembering you.

DON'T FORGET TO..

SUBSCRIBE.

SUBSCRIBE.

SUBSCRIBE.

SUBSCRIBE.

UPVOTING WOULD BE NICE TOO.

 

THANKS.