I GOT A BABY!

Jiyong's Baby Day

That time rain fell hardly in Seoul, include on Jiyong's house. Jiyong was bit upset, because he should take a bath with hot water. But, rather than got sick because of cold water, he ignored his annoyance. He went to his kitchen to boil water because his water heater on bathroom was broken. When he arrived on kitchen, he heard baby's cry. He thought it was only his imagination. But the sound became louder and louder and disturbed him. He thought that a sasaeng fan was trying to play around with him by sending a noisy baby doll. To shut the doll up, he went to front porch, which close with the kitchen. He was surprised that he found a box there. He opened the box rudely. But he was surprised with what he found.

A baby. Jiyong found a baby. He almost got heart attack. He was confused to take care of this baby and much more thoughts about the baby. In his confusion, Jiyong called his best friend, Seungri, since Seungri had a younger sister. He thought that he could get some advices about it from a well-experienced guy.

"Little Seunghyun?"
"Jiyong-ahhh!!! Why do you call this late night? I'm going to sleep when you call me!"
"It's 8 pm and this isn't late!!! I get a baby here!"
"Ha? Baby? Your girlfriend?"
"I have no girlfriend, stupid! That's why I call you!"
"What do you want from me?"
"I want you to come and help me"
"Ha? I'm busy!"
"Believe me, your business isn't more important than this baby. Come on!"

In other house, Seungri sighed. His friend saying woke his curiosity up

"Okay, hyong, I'll be there"
"You'd be better fast. The baby makes me worry"
"Don't worry hyong, use your instinct, ppyong"

The telephone was closed

-***-

Seungri came after Jiyong had waited him for 10 minutes. Panic Jiyong grabbed him to the place he laid the baby
"Here, maknae, here! I can't!!"
"Hyong, please, be calm, the baby won't bit you"
"I'm really afraid if the baby dies"
"No, no, the baby will be alright"

Finally Seungri saw the baby by himself
"She's a cute baby girl, hyong!"
"I've known it by myself, Seungri"
"What's her name?"
"Huh? I don't know. Her parents hadn't written it" 
"Let me give her a pretty name, hyong!!"
"Up to you, maknae"
"Hmmm...." Seungri was thinking, "Ha Ru. Kwon Ha Ru. How?"
"Why do you use my family name, maknae? She has no any blood relation with me!"
"But the one who found her was you, hyong"
"The one who wants to take care is you, maknae"
"Hey, hyong, do you know what my parents say about babies?"
"I don't know, your parents aren't mine"
"They say that a baby is a bless. If you throw her away, you'll get karma. Then...."
"I've decided to put her in orphanage tomorrow" cut Jiyong
"HYONG, WHATTTT??!!!! IT'S A BIG NO!!! Imagine yourself in orphanage, what a pity life you could get? NO, NO, NO, you shall take care of this pretty little baby girl"
"Okay, if I do what do you want, Seungri, I have no wife to take care of her, but I don't want to put a babysitter here. I'm impossibly asking my mom of taking care of her"
"Then take care of her by yourself"
"Ha? Are you crazy? I'm young and still want to work in music totally!"
"Weirdo hyong, do remember when you said 'artist will never stop making his best of art till God takes his live' in a reality show? Then, does the baby take your life?"
"I won't be maximal in my works"
"Who knows if the baby gives you inspiration?"
"The inspirations will not as much as the energy i spend on her"
"God knows the best but you, who knows nothing, decide it by yourself"
"How if she dies because I can't take care her well? I'm not ready. How if she becomes spoiled and naughty and get worse fate if she's with me?"
"99,99% impossible. You think too much, hyong. Stay relax and I will tell you the best way to take care of her. Do you believe in me?"
"Yes"
"Yep. Now, we will go to mini market"
"Mini market in late night? Are you serious?"
"Of course, if you don't want the baby dies"
"What will you do there?"
"Robbing, hyong. No, we will shop some baby needs. Bring baby HaRu with us"

Jiyong brought the baby, and Seungri who walked in front of Jiyong lead him to his car

-***-

They had arrived on mini market. Jiyong who knew nothing about what would they do there asked Seungri
"What will we buy here?"
"Baby needs. Pampers, shampoo, soap, towel, milk, drinking&eating equipment, clothes, etc"
"Why did you not tell me before if this gotta be so many? I don't bring much money"
"Don't worry, I have enough for them"
"Omg, thank you, Seungri"

Jiyong continued his steps. In the minimarket, he found a lot of baby needs brands
"Seungriii!!!"
"Yes, hyong?"
"How to pick the best brand for HaRu?"
"What brand?"
"Everything. Pampers, shampoo, soap, blah-blah-blah"
"Start it from milk"
"How to pick it?"
"Read the nutrition information. Find the one which contains much protein, has vitamins and not much carbohydrate and fat. Avoid milk with corn syrup"

Jiyong was blank. So many info he had to remember while he was holding HaRu. He asked Seungri to help him

"Hey, maknae-ah, why don't you help me?"
"I want to take a cart. Do it by yourself"
"But I hold HaRu, how I?"

Angry Seungri turned his head to Jiyong. He went back to the place Jiyong stood. He taught Jiyong to hold the baby by only one hand. As if the baby knew, she laughed.
"Look, HaRu is laughing at you" mocked Seungri
"Shut up, Seungri"

Seungri continued teaching Jiyong to hold baby safely with one hand only.
"Hyong, remember this, okay? This is a position to hold a baby. Now you have a free hand, use it to shop. I'm leaving!"
"Seungri!" called Jiyong, but he was late. Seungri had gone too far to hear Jiyong.

Following Seungri's advice, he took a milk. Then he screamed, calling Seungri
"Seungri!!!! Where's the cart?!"

Seungri ran with the cart to Jiyong
"What hyong? Don't scream here, I'm embarrassed!" said Seungri right after he placed his cart next to Jiyong
"I want to pick pampers, so let me put the milk first"
"Can't you wait for a while? Okay, the next is pampers. Choose the one which has S-size, gel to absorb pee and fame brand"
"How can I know the fame brand?"
"Just pick one brand you've heard"

Jiyong walked around and put a diaper in the cart
"What's the next, Seungri?"
"Soap and shampoo. Since HaRu is a newborn, I recommend this" Seungri put a bar of soap in cart,"This will become HaRu's soap and shampoo"
Jiyong frowned his eyebrows, "But this is a bar of soap!"
"Believe me, hyong, this one is the best"
"Up to you, maknae"

Their searching continued to drinking&eating equipment
"Choose the ones with free-of-dangerous-compound certificate"
"Okay"
"If you can find the ones in set, you'd better buy the set"
"Any other requirement?"
"Yes. Famous brand"

This time Jiyong did his job fast. Finally they had gotten what they searched, except clothes. At this searching, they experienced a hard fight
"HaRu shall wear this! Pink and absorbing sweat!"
"No, she'll be prettier with blue!"
"But this model is prettier!"
"Not, this one is better!!"

Jiyong and Seungri were fighting for clothes they'd buy for HaRu for about 30 minutes. Finally they bought 4 clothes for HaRu. They purchased their goods and then go back home