Chapter 2

My maid, I love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything had been decided, this would be your very first time ever of your soul being employed, morever... as a maid!! The so-annoying-Jung-Daehyun had told you to come by his villa before 5 o'clock which was after all lessons ended, or else punishment would catch up.

You walked your way from college towards his so said villa. Well, who else will take you home, mentioning that you only had a dad but he probably was working sidewalk, doing some small fish business at some tiny street. You pitied your dad emotionally until you heard a loud and clear honk out of nowhere, making you jumped out of yourself.

You ended your thinking and quickly turned your gaze to the leftside where there laid a red sport car which made you changed your expression all of a sudden. You awed at it amazingly without noticing the car's owner had already giggling to himself. You stopped when you heard a loud enough giggle from the inside of the car, you tried to focus on the black-shaded screen in front of you when the side-window suddenly slided down, showing a familiar looking face… but, who? What you knew was just that you always see this guy everyday especially on the stage where every student assembled. Wait, this guy was Yoo Youngjae, the mighty president and also… a friend of your soon-to-be employer, you recalled. You rolled your eyes in annoyance and decided to just continue your steps forward, denying his existence.

"Someone needs a ride?" Silence! How could he pity you like that? "Owe, pretending not to see me now? Said the girl who O-ed at my car just now." You were getting annoyed and a bit embarrassed of your unhonorable act before. You still kept your mouth fully shutted, and continued walking but you realized that he was following you from behind, what did he really want? 1 meter, 2 meters… a splash of water suddenly wet your small body. You quickly covered your whole body with your both arms, remembering that your school uniform was translucent white. You could see Youngjae got out of the so fantastic car with a jacket on his right arm while you tried to tighten your arms on your body. Unexpectedly, he ran to you and wrapped your cold body with his long jacket as if he was a truly gentleman. “I’m sorry bout that, I don’t meant to do it, it’s out of my plan, really~” He mumbled at you but his face was full of guiltiness.

Your face suddenly flushed when his hand touched yours while he tried to cover you, what had gotten into me? “Am I falling-?” you thought to yourself but… “No you’re not!” Someone interrupted your thought. “What?” You asked him out of surprised. “You’re not falling.” A sincere smile was written on his addicting lips. ‘Oh ! Did I just say it out loud? Owwy, how embarrassing this could be!!’ “Yeah, I’m not.” You giggled sheepishly while your hand had already made its way to rub your black hair.

“Mind joining me? We’re on the same way.” Youngjae smirked, the sincere him that you knew had converted into a ghost. “Umm nevermind, I’m okay on my own.” You really wanted to, but… reminding that he was one of the closest friends to the filthy jerk, you declined. No one can be trusted in this world. Men are all the same!! “Aish, come on. Its already five, y’know? Daehyun will get mad if you’re late, at least I can give him an excuse if you’re with me. Besides, this is the time when rapists get out searching for a victim and look at you; you are in a transparent cloth which will get the rapists attention!” He said seriously, to be logic he was the cleverest among al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter