Chapter 1

My maid, I love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you pov:

I woke up with my annoying alarm clock ringing. I looked at the clock with a lazy face.

'7:10 a.m'

". Im 10 minutes late" I ran to get a quick shower and went downstairs to grab a slice of bread and put a jam on top of it. I ate it and drank my favourite orange juice in one shot.

 

Then I put my glass on the sink and ran upstairs to kiss my sleeping daddy's forehead. Yes, thst's right. I only have a father since I lost my mom when I was 7 years old. I pitied my dad. He even worked hard to raise me with his own. I already told him to find another woman to be his wife, but he wont. He said that im the second woman in his heart after my mom.

Dad told me before that my mom came from a wealthy family, but when grandpa (my mom's father) knew that she fall in love with my father, grandpa told mom to stop liking him. However, mom didnt want. My mom and dad married after a week the black day had happen, the day my mom got kicked from home.

I came back to reality when I realized that my tears are already falling. I looked at my pink-cloured watch.

"Oh !" I cursed. Its 7:56 a.m while my class for today start on 8 o'clock. " I love you daddy". I kissed his forehead for the second time before I ran outside to get my bicycle.

 

 

It was already 8;10 a.m and I just walked pass the corridor. I was still thinking about what shoud I tell to my professor when I suddenly bumped into a pers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter