Final

Park Chanyeol, Famous Blogger (and fanboy.)

He stared at the tuxedo that Baekhyun held in horror.

Chanyeol was never a huge fan of fashion. As he had thought before, fashion was more Yifan's thing and not his - he was more of a nerd, to be completely honest, so when he saw that Baekhyun had rented a very fancy tuxedo that must have cost him a lot of money, he was just a few seconds away from turning it down.

"Baek, don't you think this is too fancy?" Chanyeol asked, trying his best to sound nice and sweet because this was Byun Baekhyun they were talking about and he didn't want to hurt his feelings. He'd cry if he did.

"Nope! It's perfect. Come on, try it... Please?" Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol cutely, sticking out his bottom lip in a pout.'Holy crap. He's pouting at me. So adorable!' 

Shyly, Chanyeol nodded - because who wouldn't be shy if Baekhyun pouted at them? Well obviously there would be some people, but in Chanyeol's case, he really was head over heels for him. "O-Okay..."

 "Great!" Baekhyun beamed and pushed Chanyeol to the bathroom, and the latter felt weird because it was his own bathroom and a guest was pushing him around but he shook out that thought because it was Baekhyun, so it was excusable and what he did was alright in Chanyeol's book.

It wasn't as if Chanyeol was completely inexperienced and new when it came to fancy suits - he went to prom and he had attended some weddings before - but the problem was that the tie on the tuxedo wasn't a clip on, and Park Chanyeol was an adorable idiot who didn't know how to tie a tie (besides, clip ons are more practical anyway.) That's why he came to the conclusion that Baekhyun would be tying his tie for him - which meant...

"Byun Baekhyun's face is going to be close to my chest!" He squealed like a fanboy and felt a shy smile tugging to his lips. Chanyeol put on the rest of the suit and then came out from the bathroom, seeing a Baekhyun who was reading a newspaper on the couch. The male looked up when he heard footsteps and grinned when he saw Chanyeol wearing the outfit.

"It looks great on you! But, where's the tie?" He asked curiously, standing up from the couch and walking towards him and Byun Baekhyun is getting closer to him, but Chanyeol held up the limp tie on his right hand.

"I don't know how to tie a tie," Chanyeol mumbled, obviously embarrassed with a small blush on his face.

"Why am I not surprised?" Baekhyun said, but he said that with a smile so obviously, Chanyeol didn't take it as offensive and found it as cute. Typical fanboys. "It's a good thing I'm good at tie tying right?" He grinned cutely and then stepped closer towards Chanyeol, grabbing the tie with an eyesmile.

'Krisus. He's going to tie my tie. He's going to tie my tie. This is too much. My fanboy heart can't take it,' Chanyeol thought as he squeezed his eyes shut, trying to recover from the 'feels overload' as he called it. In a matter of seconds, Baekhyun tapped his shoulder with a giggle.

"Chanyeol? Why are you closing your eyes?" He opened his eyes and saw that his tie had been tied already and Baekhyun was giggling at him. This was still too much for Chanyeol's heart to take, and seeing as their faces were so close, it would be so easy for him to close the gap and kiss him. But it wasn't a good idea because Baekhyun was flawless Baekhyun and Chanyeol was just... Chanyeol. That guy who was an expert when it was about the internet but when it came to real life, was an idiot who was living on ramen and eggs and bacon and bread.

"Nevermind," He mumbled, his mood dropped considerately. The one in front of him seemed to notice of the mood change and pursed his lips but didn't say anything about it. "Anyway, is there any work to be done now?" He asked with a fake grin.

"Oh, no! That's it, actually," Baekhyun said. "But I guess I can spare a few more minutes and tell you more about the dinner party. You want to hear about it, right?" Chanyeol nodded enthusiastically and he chuckled. "Well, the one's hosting this is my old childhood friend, Kris. Apparently it's a dinner party because he got in a relationship with one of his colleagues and he wanted everyone to come as a couple - " and then cue Chanyeol's surprised look. "Not as a real couple though. More like a partner, or date?" Oh.

"Where is it going to be held anyway?" He asked, trying to sound unconcerned.

"It's in his condo. Don't worry, it's huge so you won't have to worry about being cramped," Baekhyun chuckled. "Anyway, thanks again for wanting to be my partner! I almost declined the invitation because I didn't want to be the only one alone," 'You're never going to be alone. You're too adorable for that.'

"Alright, I think I get it now," Chanyeol smiled and Baekhyun smiled back. Needless to say, it was quite awkward for a few moments until Baekhyun excused himself.

"I have to go now - assignments and everything. Pick me up later, okay!" The small boy reminded as he hugged Chanyeol before quickly going outside his apartment. This action, however small it was since the hug only lasted for half a second, had dazed Chanyeol off into Neverland, despite his previously gloomy mood.

After a few seconds though, Baekhyun came back and opened the door, peeking his head in. "Oh, and about the tie, I'll tie it for you again later!"




That daze was there for another fifteen minutes before Chanyeol snapped back to reality and went back to hurriedly update his Tumblr about what just happened.

my feels alskdfj someone hold me. my crush just hugged me!! He posted and squealed over and over again (in a manly way of course) as he scrolled down his dash for anything worth to reblog. Seeing there was none, he refreshed his dash and his post already had replies and he had even gotten some newer messages. Choosing to open his inbox first, he grinned when he saw that Yifan had messaged him about his status (because replying to an important post was too not special, as Yifan said.)

bbcream asked
Baekhyun? Wow... Congrats dude.


He'd talked to Yifan a couple times about Baekhyun, and Yifan seemed to be happy that he was happy, so of course, it was natural that he was happy for his best friend. He quickly answered him privately that yes, it was indeed Baekhyun and that he was on Cloud 9 at the moment.

As he scrolled down to see more of his asks, he only answered a few more because although he usually answered everything, he was too happy to answer everyone and just answered the ones that he deemed relevant.

claryfray asked
omg congrats! so happy for u. hope she's a nice girl! :-)

chanyeol0 answered
omg thank youuu! hehe, this means a lot~~~


Chanyeol chose to not put the fact that he was gay in there because he was still not ready to come out of the closet on tumblr (seeing as the people who knew him in real life already knew he was gay), although he knew that the majority of the people who followed him would be accepting of him quite easily.

oppar asked
i'm so sad now, i thought you were 100% available!

chanyeol0 answered
sorreh D:


Those two were the only ones that he answered, because the rest of the questions consisted of, 'WTF OMG' or 'OH CONGRATS' and something like that. He was happy - happier than ever, even though some people tried to put him down by asking him stuff like 'lol you don't even deserve to like someone' but he had already gotten anon hate before so he was used to things like that.

His phone rang and he answered quickly after seeing the called ID. It was Yifan.

"Ayo, waddup Yifan?" Chanyeol asked happily to the other line.

"Not much," Yifan answered seriously. "Anyway, congrats Chanyeol. You deserve to hug your crush... I'm sure he likes you," Yifan chuckled. "It's Baekhyun, right?"

"Yep! He's the cutest and sweetest thing ever, I swear," Chanyeol gushed.

"I'm sure he is," Chanyeol could detect the obvious sarcasm in Yifan's tone. "Anyway, Tao also decided that he wanted to date me because I'd proved that I wasn't an who dated people for the fun of it."

"But I thought you did date people for the fun -"
"Shut up."
"Okay, shutting up now," Chanyeol sighed.

Yifan ended up hanging up on him, leaving Chanyeol to get ready for that night with Baekhyun and his friends. He wanted to look good and dashing, which was about 75% to impress Baekhyun and the rest to look good since it seemed like a formal party (although he had a feeling that tomorrow he'd be hungover) and this was the first time Park Chanyeol was going to attend a formal party this year without the company of his parents. Sad, and that risked making him sound like a spoiled brat but that was the reality.

"My hair isn't perfect enough," He wailed dramatically and then rolling over onto his bed, after he had been stressed out at getting one thing right. His damn hair. But deciding that rather than getting frustrated and being late, maybe striving for perfection could be a bit too much. Maybe he'd just be himself - with more charm than usual, of course.




Gulping nervously, Chanyeol stepped out of his car and looked around the park to see if Baekhyun was anywhere around. He'd arrived about ten minutes before eight, and maybe Baekhyun was one of those people who were on time, or fashionably late. He added fashionably because in Chanyeol's eyes, Baekhyun was way too classy to just be 'late.'

Deciding that maybe it was the former, he decided to wait by sitting on one of the empty benches. It was late, and most of the people around him were couples. He did feel a twinge of jealousy, mostly because of the fact that he longed for the day when Baekhyun and him could do the same thing, maybe even have a few romantic dinner's every once in a while. He could be fancy when needed (in other words; he could be fancy if it was for the smaller boy.)

"I made you wait didn't I? I'm so sorry!" Baekhyun ran towards Chanyeol, huffing for air and basically just panting. He bowed and apologized a few times to Chanyeol, who was only amused by the whole thing and grinned it off, because shrugging it off was too mainstream.

"Nah, it's fine! I was early anyway," He smiled, and Baekhyun smiled back at him, gratefully. "Anyway, do you want to tie the tie here or later? If it's later we can go to the party now," He coughed awkwardly.

"If you brought it here I could tie it right now," Baekhyun eye-smiled at him. Chanyeol gulped nervously and reached for the tie that he kept in his pants' pocket, and handed it to Baekhyun, who immediately started to tie it for him with his slender fingers.

"You should learn how to tie. You do know that right?" He chuckled, and then stepping away from Chanyeol once his work was finished. "There. Now you look more handsome than before~ Let's go!" Chanyeol blushed at those words, and stuttered for a while but in the end just dragged Baekhyun to his car so they could go to the party. The ride was not too awkward, but they didn't talk much. Thankfully, they were nearing the condo so they were saved. Sort of. Anyway.

Chanyeol almost breathed out in relief when he saw that they'd arrived. "This is the correct place, right?" He asked, and Baekhyun nodded. "Okay! Let's go!"

After they both got off the car, both got inside the building and then got on the elevator. Apparently, Kris' condo was in one of the upper floors, and the elevator played some catchy songs while they were both on board.

"I know this song!" Baekhyun snapped his fingers and started singing along, leaving Chanyeol to chuckle in amusement. Does he know that he's too adorable?

 

 

Wu Yi Fan, or Kris as some people called him, was lounging around doing nothing but reading beauty books. Although some guests of his party had already arrived, he was still looking forward to see Baekhyun and his partner (who he knew was Chanyeol, in other words his best friend) and then greet them up close and personally, just to see their reactions to them actually knowing the same person, but with different aliases. 'Honestly, they're both idiots. Although I'm sure the giant one is more idiotic. Krisus, I can't believe someone like that is my best friend.'

There was a story behind all this. Although yes, Kris did in fact get together with Tao and he was happy enough to actually throw a party about it (and making it seem more formal by saying that it was a dinner party), he also knew that both of his friends were liking each other so much it seemed desperate and it was so obvious. Being the good friend that he was, he decided to also set up this party with everyone having to come with a partner because he was a genius and he knew that Baekhyun would use this opportunity to get closer to Chanyeol. And Chanyeol, being head over heels, would never refuse anything that Baekhyun say to him.

"I'm a God," He said bluntly to himself, although he was still reading his book. Tao, who was sitting next to him, chuckled at his boyfriend's antics and snuggled closer to his shoulder. "Hngh. Get off Tao, I'm reading."

"Right, as if you don't read that book every single day," Tao rolled his eyes but he was still smiling. Kris frowned, but said nothing and continued reading, ignoring the fact that Tao's head was still on his shoulder.

They were interrupted when they heard the bell, alerting that there was another visitor. Kris visibly perked up and put down the book gently (as well as pushing away Tao's head in a less than gentle way), before standing up and rushing to the door in order to meet the two guests. He peeked and then saw that it was the Baekyeol couple, so he let out a girlish scream that did not bode well with his face, and earning a few odd looks around the way. Coughing, he opened the door with a small smile, and he definitely did not miss the surprised and possibly mindblown look that Chanyeol sent him.

"Y-Yifan! What are you doing here?!" Chanyeol blurted out, and Kris smirked after seeing Baekhyun's confused expression.

"Wait, you two know each other?" He asked, looking like a lost puppy.

"Of course. Chanyeol's my best friend, after all," Kris said with a small smile, before stepping away to let the couple get inside the condo. Baekhyun was first, though Chanyeol was in the lobby for a while longer, looking extremely shocked, before promptly following his date. He was still confused as hell, though.

And because of that reason, Kris gestured for them to sit down on a very elegant looking, red coloured sofa, most probably to begin the explanation of his grand plan. Well, maybe not all of it, but the gist of it. Because he knew that the couple would be thanking him for this wondrous event once they got together, and Kris would be damned if he sat back and watched the awkward tension between the two of them anymore (or from what he's learned from Chanyeol's rambling and Baekhyun's texts. And the way he spoke about 'that really tall guy who's so dreamy and his voice is basically '.)

"Thanks for coming to my dinner party, the both of you!" He said with a very large, creepy grin on his face. Baekhyun still looked confused so he simply eye smiled in return, although Chanyeol looked plain lost.

"It's really no problem. Congrats to getting a boyfriend, Kris," Baekhyun said.

"Thanks. I say thanks a lot don't I?" He chuckled. "Anyway, I'd say it's nice to meet you to Chanyeol," He sent the lost-looking boy a smirk. "But I'm afraid to say that we already have the... pleasure of knowing each other. I suppose."

"How do you two know each other?" Baekhyun asked.

"Oh, we're best friends actually! Didn't you hear what I said earlier?" Sheepishly, Baekhyun smiled. "We met from the internet, on that blogging site Chanyeol goes on a lot."

"But your name is Yifan, not Kris!" Chanyeol said. "I don't understand this at all! I'm so confused..."

"Don't worry, I know my genius plan is confusing," Cue confused stares from both Chanyeol and Baekhyun ("What plan?" "Yifan, you and I both know you're not a genius.") "Basically, although yes, I did get together with Tao who is fabulous and better than both of you conbined..." He paused for a dramatic effect. "I'm so tired seeing your tension, although before this I've never met the two of you actually together before, that I decided to set this up."

Chanyeol's face was red from blushing and the fact that Baekhyun now knew of the crush that he had on him (as if it wasn't obvious enough before.) 

Baekhyun's cheeks started to look pink, as he shyly looked at Chanyeol before looking away, scared that now the giant knew that he had a crush on the younger one. Although he never really showed it, he did like Chanyeol. He really did.

"Well, my work here is done. Enjoy the party," Kris stood up with a small smile before walking away #likaboss. Although Baekyeol could hear him giggling like a schoolgirl after he thought that he was out of ear range.

For a few minutes, there was only silence between the two boys. Music still played around the condo, but their ears seemed to have stop functioning for a few moments seeing as all they could hear was their own, racing heartbeats. Although both's hearts were racing, they had different thoughts.

'Oh God. He knows I like him. What if he doesn't like me back? What should I do now?' Chanyeol panicked inwardly, his heart going in a fast heart rate. Damn that Kris, screwing things up for him. He'd planned to make his crush secret.

'He... He knows he likes me. Well, better than him never knowing,' Baekhyun thought with a sad smile on his face. "Chanyeol, I think I'm going to mingle a bit with the other guests. Do you want to come with me?"

Chanyeol was surprised with ths softness in Baekhyun's face, as his face turned a light shade of pink. "I-I think I'll stay here for a while..."

Baekhyun frowned but shrugged. "Suit yourself. You know where I'll be if you need me, then," He said before going over to the swarm of people, and the last thing Chanyeol saw was Baekhyun laughing with people and smiling as if nothing had happened.

That sight hurt more than he'd expected.

 

 

"This is why I call you a benben," Tao said as he slapped Kris' head. It wasn't as gentle as most people would, but it was in a playful teasing way. Although his words weren't playful at all, in fact, they were serious. "The plan only got them to be more awkward around each other!"

"But I thought this was fool-proof..." Kris whispered, looking bothered by the fact that those two weren't going at it like he had expected they'd be.

"Well not everyone thinks of love as easy as you do," The younger boy sighed, and then frowning when he saw the hurt look easily spotted on Chanyeol. "You even hurt your best friend's feelings, benben."

"Eh, he'll get over it later," Kris remarked easily with a small shrug. "But.. still. Tao, my plan failed!"

"Yes well you're not exactly a mastermind at these are you?" He raised an eyebrow. "Either you're going to fix this or you're sleeping on the couch," Tao walked away from the depressed boyfriend of his, who was now determined to get Baekyeol back together.

Kris walked towards Baekhyun, eyes filled with a motivated look. "Hey, Baekhyun!" He called, and the smaller male looked at him for a second. He blinked for a few moments before smiling. 

"Whaddup Krease?" He greeted with a chuckle, and Kris almost rolled his eyes because of the joke but he remembered the couch and Baekyeol.

"Listen, I was wondering if you wanted to go talk to Chanyeol again?" He asked hesitantly.

Baekhyun looked at him blankly with a 'bro are you serious' look. "Unless you're not scared that I'm going to die of awkwardness... Then no, sorry," He said with a smile that sent shivers down people's backs. "Now if you excuse me, I think I saw some bacon over there..."

"Wait!" Kris held Baekhyun's hand in order to stop him from going anywhere. "Can't you see that Chanyeol likes you back? Everyone can see it, it's so obvious!" Baekhyun froze after hearing those words. Kris smirked triumphantly, knowing that he'd just won this battle. He let go of Baekhyun's hand and then said, "Now will you go talk to him again? Eyeliner diva," He muttered before walking away.

Baekhyun hesitantly thought about this. Just a few minutes ago he'd thought that Chanyeol didn't like him back. Maybe he just thought that Baekhyun was being stupid for liking him, but if Kris had said it... Well, everyone knew that Kris rarely ever lied unless if it was something that would really benefit him. But having him and Chanyeol together wouldn't exactly benefit him... Which meant that Kris was probably telling the truth.

'Aish. What should I do?' He thought silently. He'd thought that Chanyeol would just forget about it, so he'd put on an unconcerned mask, but maybe he was being too close-minded. Now that he thought about it again, if Chanyeol did the same thing to him as he did earlier (just walk away), he'd be hurt as fudge. 'I really don't want to hurt him...' Baekhyun sighed. The things that he did for love.

 

 

Leaning against the wall in a depressed slump, Chanyeol took a sip from his coke, wondering why life was so cruel to him.

It had given him the wrong signals, because apparently he was stupid to think that Baekhyun would actually give a damn about his feelings. Sighing again, the giant took another gulp from coke to drown away his troubles in the fizzy and unhealthy sensation. Some people who walked by did give him weird looks for treating coke as if it were alcohol, but Kris had taken it up a notch and order that there'd be no alcohols around. Speaking of which, he still found it difficult to call Yifan Kris, but he was learning.

"Hey," A soft, familiar voice reached out to him. It was Baekhyun with a small smile. Chanyeol just wanted to get out, because his feelings were still hurt and for all he know, the person he was seeing as a hallucination from his 'drunk from coke' moments. "Chanyeol, are you okay?"

"No," He answered bluntly. "Why would I be okay? First, Yif- Kris, that backstabbing traitor, told you that I liked you - in his own way I guess - and then... I just don't know if I'm supposed to be angry or sad," He chuckled.

Baekhyun gave a small giggle at that. "Kris is always being weird and thinking that he's a god at these sort of things. He even nicknames himself as Krisus," Baekhyun smiled. "I guess the sad part is my fault, huh?"

Chanyeol looked honestly confused at that. "Wait, what?"

"Earlier, I walked away as if nothing had happened. That must've upset you, right?" Although he didn't want to hurt Baekhyun's feelings, Chanyeol had to be honest and nod, because it did. It left behind an unpleasant sting, and he guessed that this was what people called "heartbreak."

"I'm sorry, I know I can be an insensitive prick at times," Both of them chuckled at this. "Look, Chanyeol, I don't know how else I can say this, but I'm sorry."

"If it's for how you acted earlier I guess it's all good with me now," Chanyeol smiled.

"Not just that," Baekhyun cut him off. "I'm also sorry, because I think I've fallen for you."

Chanyeol's mind stopped functioning at that moment. Did he just hear a confession from the person that he had fallen for? He repeatedly scratched his ears and then rethink the sentence, and pinching himself several times to see if this was a dream, not caring if that just earned him odd looks from Baekhyun. This felt like a moment out of a fanfiction. Or a really cheesy TV Show. 

"I'm sorry, could you repeat what you just said?" He asked awkwardly. Baekhyun grinned.

"Idiot. I just said that I've fallen for you," He said with a teasing grin, however, he still had a look of nervousness in his eyes that drew Chanyeol in.

"Oh.. Um... " He was loss at words. He even forgot how to fanboy for a moment, because Baekhyun, BAEKHYUN of all people, just confessed to him. "I don't think you're in your right mind, Baek.."

"What, for liking you?" Baekhyun scoffed. "Idiot. Why do you bring yourself down like that? You're perfect, and you deserve someone good for you," He said the last part softly with a hint of a smile. "Like me, of course," He was now showing his true colours as a slight diva, but Chanyeol didn't mind. At this point, he didn't mind if a sharknado started coming towards him.

"But, I just... I don't understand.. I've been..." He gulped. "I've liked you for a while now too, Baekhyun. I just don't understand why you'd like me back."

"It's because I have great taste," Baekhyun said. He gave Chanyeol a small grin and stood on his tip toes, before pressing his soft lips gently on Chanyeol's rough ones.

Chanyeol's mind started going on overload in that action, and he pulled back, face as red as a tomato and mind not exactly processing as easily as it should've been. "You just kissed me..." He whispered. 

"...Did you like it?" Baekhyun asked shyly.

"Of course I did," Chanyeol smiled, before pressing their lips together once more and in another kiss.

And for that moment, there was nothing a fanboy would trade more for anything else in the world.


THIS FIC IS FINISHED GUISE. OHEMGEE. IT'S DONEEE. YAAAY.

Anyway, so I had major TAORIS feels I decided to put Tao in here as well, because who doesn't love a sassy Tao? And yeah, the ending was so fudging cheesy and cliche and oh my god it's literally nighttime and I'm so sleepy so if the story doesn't make too much sense that's probably why.

Thanks so much for those who've read this from the first chapter. You're awesome.

Also, leave comments if you want to support me. If you want to support me but still not comment it's fine too... It just makes me feel happy to see a comment l 0 l.

Baibai.