The Morning (or afternoon.)

Park Chanyeol, Famous Blogger (and fanboy.)

Rubbing his eyes sleepily, Chanyeol looked at the alarm.

11:48 AM.

"It's too early," He mumbled to himself before going under the covers yet again and closed his eyes. Besides, it wasn't as if there was anything for him to do today. He had just got fired from his job in McDonalds yesterday, and he wasn't in a particular mood to go job hunting. Maybe tomorrow, or next week. For now, all that Chanyeol could think about closing his eyes and dozing off because sleep.

Just as he was about to go back to sleep, his iPhone started to play his ringtone for one special person named Byun Baekhyun.

"The world hates me," He whispered dramatically, forgetting for a moment that this was Baekhyun that they were talking about and reached out for his phone. He squinted to look at the caller ID, and his eyes went wide that it was the small boy who kept shuffling around and nonchalantly flirting with Chanyeol whenever they were going to a place together, or having a date in the park. Well, it was a date in Chanyeol's language, but he liked to believe that the boy also thought that it was a date.

He coughed a few times and made sure that his voice wasn't cracking or sounded horribly lazy and picked up. "Hello?" He asked, trying to play it cool, because if there was any word to describe Park Chanyeol, it was smooth. (Not.)

"Hey!" Baekhyun giggled on the other line and Chanyeol wanted to die because it was literally so adorable and Chanyeol grinned so wide, he was sure that if he grinned more his face could get stuck in a permanent smile. "Did I wake you up? Oh God, I'm so sorry I just thought that you were awake and I just - "

"It's okay," Chanyeol chuckled into the line. "Don't worry about it. I was totally awake."

"Oh. Okay then," Baekhyun seemed to believe his lie, despite the fact that his previous accusation was actually the correct one. "I was wondering if you wanted to accompany me to my friend's dinner party? Everyone has a partner, but I don't have one yet and it really . I don't want to be the only one going without a partner," Chanyeol could hear the obvious pout on the other line and he nearly squealed, so instead, he coughed.

"I'd love to go with you," He replied. "What time should I pick you up? And what's the dress code?"

"You can pick me up from the park later at eight. And don't worry about the dress code, I already rented a  tux for you and you're going to look absolutely dashing in it," Baekhyun said happily. 'Must resist squealing.'

"Will I change my clothes when I get there?" Because obviously, it was either that or -

"Actually, I'm going to come over later," and in that moment, Park Chanyeol nearly jumped up and down with excitement because he totally didn't have a fanboy crush on Byun Baekhyun. "Maybe in an hour or two. Or will I be a trouble?"

"Definitely not! I'll see you later then?" Chanyeol said. If Baekhyun was going to his apartment, then he had to go and prepare everything because Byun Baekhyun deserved everything nice in the world and he'd be damned if Baekhyun was disappointed with his apartment later. Just the fact that the shorter male was going to his apartment yet again made him want to puke rainbows and glitters and unicorns.

"Yep! See you later, bye!" Baekhyun ended the call and Chanyeol sighed happily and spinned around his bedroom. His fanboy heart just could not handle the feels that he was getting from his crush going to his apartment later and renting a tuxedo from him.

He ran towards his laptop and opened it to find the Tumblr dashboard looking right back at him. He quickly refreshed the page, because he had closed it when he was going to sleep last night and seeing it update by itself was slow as and he didn't want slow. Once he refreshed it, he saw that he had about fifteen new asks, which wasn't quite new because Park Chanyeol was a tumblr famous fandom blog. Loser in real life, famous on the internet. Yup, that was Park Chanyeol.

pnzd asked you:
oHMYGoD you come up with the best theories ever???? so what are your thoughts on the doctor who thing??

swimminganimes asked you:
chanyeol0, how did you become tumblr famous?

tmituesday asked you:
someone stole your edits!!!

eggsandbacon answered you:
wow, i can't believe you asked me a question! haha. well, the best way to be accepted on tumblr that you're gay is... well, i don't think that there's a need for that, tumblr loves gay people, lol. :)


Those were the only questions that seemed relevant to him (which was just plain sad- the others were introductions of themselves and wanting to be friends with him.), however he answered all of his questions because he was Chanyeol, that multi fandom super friendly blogger that everyone knew about and loved. Okay - maybe not everyone, but the people who knew enough about the fandom tumblr world.

He stayed in tumblr for another half hour, answering some questions as he did and then posting the first selca that he ever took of himself. Honestly, he was never one to take selca's or selfie's since he didn't find his face very charming (although gay men and women with good taste would say otherwise - pedo noona's also seemed to like him) but he had gotten an overwhelming amount of requests so he did it. And Chanyeol would literally do anything to please his followers because , he's so miserable that he doesn't even have that much friends in real life and the tumblr people are the only ones who actually care if he saw something weird or interesting in his regular life.

I have no life. Literally. Chanyeol posted before continuing to reblog, and when he refreshed he saw that a lot of his online followers had reblogged that, despite the fact that if it was made by a non-famous person on tumblr it would've just been ignored and skipped through. Some of his friends on tumblr had even commented on the post saying 'yes, you don't.', and sadly enough, it was true and the one who said that was his tumblr best friend and just all-around best friend, Wu Yi Fan.

Nobody really knew how they became friends because they were opposites. While Chanyeol ran a fandom blog, Yifan ran a beauty blog filled with pictures of models, beauty products, and selca's (those beauty products mostly consisting of BB Cream because he knew that Yifan was addicted to those.) But somehow, Yifan was the only person in the whole world, not just tumblr, who had put up with him for years and a lot more because despite the fact that they often talked on tumblr and IM, they had also met each other before a few times in the past. And Yifan was drop dead fabulous, and if he dared, slightly gorgeous as well. However, Baekhyun would always be more in Chanyeol's eyes - maybe because he was a lovestruck fanboy.

It was only then when he looked at the clock he realised that Baekhyun could come over in half an hour, or less. Depending on the traffic, but seeing as today was Saturday...

"!" He cursed and got off the laptop (obviously, not before posting a small 'bye' on tumblr) and hurriedly gathered his best casual clothes that would look good on him and went to shower, with probably the most amount of soap that he had ever used in a bath before. He even washed his hair with conditioner. Everyone knew only Yifan liked using conditioner. And after he brushed his teeth, he exited the bathroom, and then quickly tidied up his apartment (which included stacking away his gay DVD's). Fifteen minutes later, he emerged from all the rooms, victorious from his struggle. "Take that inanimate objects!" He cackled and then went to the kitchen to cook something, because through all the things that he went through, he had never been so excited (and hungry) and tired before. But tired in a good way, because duh, it was to impress Byun Baekhyun.

'Should I cook something for him?' Chanyeol thought, conflicted. It wasn't as if he wasn't well off - despite the fact that he worked at McDonalds and the pay wasn't anything extravagant, his parents were still rich and had given him a lot of money to live and work on his own (imagine their sadness when their son just ended up spending his life away on the internet), so he had more than enough to not starve for at least five more months without working or asking for money. But it was just that Chanyeol couldn't cook anything else other than ramen, eggs, and bacon. Wait.

"Eggs and bacon!" He exclaimed happily. Egg-yeol and Bacon. He giggled like a man to himself before drawing the ingredients and then starting to cook. He wasn't the best cook but when he tried his best, it still tasted okay. He wasn't horrible, but he wasn't cook material as well. Humming songs as he cooked, he tried his best to not burn both food, and then getting a silly plate for Baekhyun. He wanted to gain a good image, so if it had to be something like dorky, he didn't mind as long as he got Baekhyun's attention and that it wasn't negative.

Just when he was about to go back on his laptop (since it had been an hour and fifteen minutes yet his crush wasn't in his apartment yet), the doorbell rang and Chanyeol immediately assumed that it was Baekhyun. Walking towards the door - and checking himself out on the mirror if he looked okay - he opened the door, revealing a sweaty and panting Bacon.

"Hey," He panted. "Sorry I'm a bit late. I had to run because there was a traffic jam," He smiled cheekily up at Chanyeol, who felt the blood rush to his face.

"I-It's okay!" Smooth. Stuttering at first sight. "Come on in! You're hungry right? I made you some food," He blushed again and looked at the floor, afraid of the rejection. 'I'm acting like a schoolgirl. Why. Why are you so adorable.'

"Oh, really?" Baekhyun widened his eyes and grinned up at him with an adorable eye smile. "Thanks! I wanted to buy us some takeout but the traffic..."

"I understand," Chanyeol smiled up at the older and shorter male, and did Baekhyun just blush? Wait, maybe he was hallucinating. There was no way he blushed because of Chanyeol, although he was guilty of hoping that he indeed just blushed at him.

Baekhyun saw the food and immediately laughed. "Eggs and bacon? Wow, thanks!" He grinned and sat down, waiting for Chanyeol to sit in front of him in the dining table. Awkwardly, Chanyeol did and chuckled.

"Yep, I thought it'd be funny because..." He trailed off, thinking that Baekhyun would know, and instead, the other simply showed him a curious face.

"Because what?"

"You know - you're Baekhyun and can be read Bacon and I'm Chanyeol... Eggyeol...?" Chanyeol explained lamely, but Baekhyun just grinned. Oh God, he was just so adorable and Chanyeol was fanboying mentally because of how accepting he was and how cute those eyesmiles of his looked. 'SLDAKFJ HE IS SO CUTE I CAN'T EVEN,' he thought as he saw Baekhyun eating the food. He didn't care if he was creepy at the moment because he was a fanboy - and fanboys just have to  ... react, somehow.

"This tastes pretty good! Better than my cooking anyway," Baekhyun smiled and Chanyeol just couldn't control himself.

"Asldkfj. I mean. I'm sure your food tastes better than mine!" He grinned nervously and Baekhyun just raised an eyebrow at him, smirked, and then continued eating, leaving the poor guy to fanboy inwardly, and leaving his food quite untouched.


A/N: First chapter posted! All that's left is the finale, aka the second chapter. It could be posted tomorrow or some time next week, school's starting really soon, sadly. Hope you guys liked it! Comment and subscribe if you want, if not then it's your choice.