LuHan's Giant Head

WuFab University

          Kris sighed in frustration as he looked at the pile of papers stacked on his desk, hiding his laptop from view.

          "So, I need you to check all of these papers and sign them so that I'll have permission to bring in whatever I need," JoonMyun said as he dropped another stack of papers onto the other end of Kris's desk.

          "Why exactly do I have to go through and read every single one of these right now?" Kris asked annoyed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

          "Well, you could wait with my constant reminders, which would be every second of everyday until you do go through each and every one of them and read them and sign them, or you could just sign them without reading them because those are all of the papers I need for this year. So if you sign them now, you won't have to sign any more papers. For now." JoonMyun explained giddily, laughing maniacally at Kris in his mind.

          "What? Why do you need me to sign all of these?" Kris asked confused, shuffling through the papers seeing each one titled differently.

          Chonkey Experiment. Science with BaekHyun's Bacon. Hot potatoes and ChanYeol's Crack. DBAS. And so on.

          "What the hell is a Chonkey?" Kris asked before shaking his head. "Wait, don't tell me, I don't want to know."

          "Well, a Chonkey is actually a really interesting creature. It's just the names of its mother and father. A donkey and a chi...."

          "Stop! I said I don't want to know," Kris sighed before glaring at JoonMyun who only shrugged at him. "I'll sign them! Just go back to teach your class. It's almost the start of class. I don't want to see MinSeok dangling LuHan out the window again."

          "Alrighty, and thanks," JoonMyun smiled widely before shooting Kris playfully with his hands. "I'll see you lat-er!"

          "Go to class!"

___

          "What the hell is that?" KyungSoo asked disgusted, standing at entrance of the room, a paper mache head rolling at his feet.

          "It's not What the hell is that?" LuHan scoffed before picking it up. "It's so obvious. I can't believe you wouldn't know what it is. Seriously. Okay, look again," LuHan stared at KyungSoo as he held the head next to his.

          "I don't get it," KyungSoo replied emotionless, BaekHyun whacking LuHan in the back of head with a piece of bacon as he ran by.

          "What the hell BaekHyun! Do you know how long it took me to do my hair this morning?! You piece of pork! I will throw you out the window!" LuHan shouted before chucking the paper mache head at BaekHyun.

          BaekHyun toppled over after the head hit him, bouncing off of him before it smashed through the window followed by a loud scream, silencing the room.

          "! Your head knocked out JoonMyun!" ChanYeol looked around worriedly wide-eyed. "We're all going to die!" ChanYeol screamed loudly before he began running around wildly, flipping the tables over while MinSeok rolled his eyes, walking out of the room as if nothing had just happened.

          "It's killing my ears. Stop it," SeHun groaned as ChanYeol ran past him, his hand smacking SeHun's face.

          "He is not an it. And his name is ChanYeol, god. much?" BaekHyun scoffed before slapping SeHun's face with a piece of bacon, the grease trailing down his face slowly.

          "Who have you been doing?" JongDae chuckled as he walked into the room, sipping his coffee before spitting it on SeHun's face. "What the hell!"

          SeHun exhaled loudly while JongDae opened his coffee top, seeing white powder floating across the top.

          "ChanYeol!" JongDae screamed loudly before ChanYeol ran past him again, shoving him over resulting in his coffee to spill allover SeHun. Again.

          SeHun clenched his teeth in anger watching JongDae chase after ChanYeol while YiXing began writing ual jokes on the board with permanent marker, LuHan arguing alone at KyungSoo about his paper mache head, Tao wushuing BaekHyun's for slapping him with his greasy bacon and MinSeok and JongIn out of sight.

          The back door slammed open, startling everyone, JoonMyun standing there slouched over with LuHan's paper mache head in his arms.

          "You brought me back!" LuHan laughed cheerily before he yanked his head out of his arms. "Let's start class now guys!" LuHan cheered before taking a seat next to SeHun. "Ew," LuHan grimaced while SeHun glowered at him threateningly. "What the hell happened to you?"

          SeHun replied with silence while everyone quickly took their seats quietly, JoonMyun limping to the board.

          "YiXing see me after class, SeHun go clean yourself up. And next time, please don't do that in my classroom. There are plenty of other empty classrooms on this campus. BaekHyun put away that bacon or I'll shove it down your throat with ChanYeol's crack," SuHo glared at each and every one of them.

          They all stared at him surprised at his sudden new attitude towards them.

          "Um, JoonMyun.... Are you okay?" YiXing asked, a tint of worry in his voice as he looked around at everyone else in the room.

          "Where's MinSeok?" JoonMyun thundered, slamming his hand down on his desk.

          "I'm right here, calm your ," MinSeok rolled his eyes as he strolled into the room casually. "What got your undies into a bunch?"

          "Your sassy attitude, now sit down and listen like the good kid you are," JoonMyun glared before turning back to the board. "Today, we're going to learn a bit about wushu."

          "Wushu? Yesterday you said we were going to experiment with paper mache," Tao asked interested, leaning forward in his seat.

          "Duh, why else would I bring a paper mache head of myself?" LuHan asked showcasing his head again.

          "No one cares about your head or you," KyungSoo sighed shaking his head in irritation.

          "Would you like to volunteer?" JoonMyun asked KyungSoo before motioning for Tao to step up to the front of the class.

          "Um no thanks. I've seen Tao kick BaekHyun's enough times to know the pain," KyungSoo replied crossing his arms as he slouched in his seat.

          "Good. BaekHyun come up....."

          JoonMyun was cut off as the door slid open, JongIn walking calmly, KyungSoo immediately sitting up straight, placing his hands onto the desk, a sly smile on his lips.

          "Well, care to join us? Would you like to introduce yourself?" JoonMyun asked, everyone shooting him a are you ing crazy look.

          JongIn smirked before nodding, sarcastically saying, "Of course. I'm Kai."

          "Oh shut the up JongIn," JongDae cursed irritated before JongIn flipped him off. "Oh ouch, that hurt so much. Excuse me while I go the nurse," JongDae nodded apologetically towards JoonMyun before he stood up and strutted to the door.

          "Oh, well, if you'd excuse me, I'm going to make a call to Kris," JoonMyun smiled before clenching his teeth. "To come over here and glue your to the chair."

          JongDae looked at him, yet again, in confusion before he backtracked and took sat down again.

          "Wow, I never thought I'd see this day," MinSeok joked quietly while JongDae glared at him.

          "HOLY !"

          "WHAT THE HELL?"

          Everyone began screaming as Kris suddenly fell through the floor, landing flat on his model-like face.

          "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?"

          "KRIS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" MinSeok screamed, scared out of his mind.

          "Who the ," Kris groaned loudly as he sat up, hanging his head. "Dug a hole in the ground?!"

          Everyone looked at Kris wide-eyed as he lifted up his head before they all burst in laughter, blood streaming down both of Kris's nostrils.

          "O..oh..oh my god... I... can't breathe," MinSeok said between sobs of laughter, quickly taking a snapshot of Kris and his bloody nose.

          Kris glared at him before grabbing JoonMyun's sweater on the desk, pressing it to his face. JoonMyun stared at him in disbelief while Kris turned to face the others.

          "SHUT THE UP!"

          They immediately stopped, emitting snickers here and there.

          "Wanna explain how I fell through the ceiling?" Kris asked glaring at each of them.

          MinSeok gulped before glancing at ChanYeol who looked like he was about to fall out of his seat at any moment, a stupid smile plastered on his face.

          "Kris, you gained weight." JongDae replied with a serious face, everyone bursting into laughter again.

          " off," Kris growled before ChanYeol began to slap BaekHyun from laughing so hard.

          "I...I.. MinSeok dared me..."

          "IT WAS A BET!" MinSeok yelled loudly from the corner, trying to save whatever of himself he could before Kris was through with him.

          "He said I bet you wouldn't be able to dig a hole through the ground, and I... I did! See where you fell through? I picked that spot, pretty smart right?" ChanYeol giggled before falling off of his chair.

          "Stupid crack head," MinSeok groaned placing his head into his hands. He looked up to be greeted with blood running down Kris's face. Before he could even break out into laughter, Kris grabbed him throwing him out the window.

___

          "JoonMyun lost his memory!" Tao hissed quietly, looking back to see JoonMyun beating BaekHyun up with his bacon while ChanYeol was too stoned to even comprehend anything, still laying on the ground after BaekHyun attempted to help him up.

          "How in hell did that happen?" Kris groaned, two  clumps of toilet paper stuffed up his nostrils.

          "He got hit by LuHan's head!" YiXing exclaimed shaking his hands vigorously in the air. Kris looked at them crazily  before leaning over to take a look at LuHan and SeHun. LuHan's paper mache head was on the desk next to them, half of it dented in. Kris nodded, his mouth forming an "O" before he sat back, rubbing his temples.

          "Kids! Calm down!" JoonMyun said loudly like his old self.

          "Oh..." YiXing began.

          "OR I'LL CUT OFF ALL OF YOUR !" YiXing's face paled as he witnessed JoonMyun switch between his real self and new self.

          "Do you think he'll really cut off their ?" Kris asked amused, liking the new JoonMyun.

          "LuHan! YOU ING ! YOU BROKE JOONMYUN!" YiXing screamed loudly before he lunged at LuHan before SeHun threw his head at YiXing, also hitting his head.

          YiXing fell over, knocked out, LuHan's head rolling next to his.

          "YiXing!" Tao whimpered worriedly before shooting up from his seat before ChanYeol ran by.

          "Now fall in love!" ChanYeol screamed with wide-eyes as he threw his crack at them before running off again with BaekHyun.

          Tao slipped on a piece of bacon as he took a step forward, falling onto Kris. Kris blushed madly before his nose exploded, the tissues falling out, blood gushing down his face.

          "EW!" Tao screamed before running out of the room, shoving MinSeok over as he finally got back from being thrown outside.

          "Get a room for Satan's sake!" JongDae screamed at KyungSoo and JongIn before he chucked a at them.

          "Why? Where...?" JongIn asked confused as he picked it up before KyungSoo blushed madly, realizing which one it was.

          "H...H...How'd you get it?!" KyungSoo shouted pointing an accusing finger at JongDae.

          "Thank SeHun," JongDae sneered before LuHan pushed him over off his chair.

          "That's what you get, for framing my boyfriend, now leave us alone," LuHan scoffed before dragged SeHun out of the room.

          As they were leaving, MinSeok threw LuHan's head at him, also knocking him out.

         "DAMNIT MINTHEOK!" SeHun growled while MinSeok doubled over, laughing at SeHun's lisp, holding onto his stomach.

          "Boys! Let's talk this through nicely," JoonMyun cried worriedly as he ran to MinSeok and SeHun. "LIKE WRESTLERS!"

          MinSeok ducked while JoonMyun swung his arm around, his fist smashing into SeHun's face.

          "NOT SO PERFECT ANYMORE ARE WE?" JoonMyun laughed maniacally before he ran to Kris, immediately starting a normal conversation about the Chonkey's relative, the chirrel. Part chicken... part squirrel.


So.... XD Here's the first chapter.