Done With Reunions

Taemin's Family Reunion

"WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?? FISH DON'T TALK!!" Mr. Lee Sr hissed at the television. The family was watching Finding Nemo. With Korean subtitles of course..

"WHAT DID YOU SAY???" Mrs Lee Sr hollered. "I SAID! FISH DON'T SPEEAAAAK! FIX YOUR HEARING WOMAN!!!" he yelled back

"Father please, we're trying to watch the movie" Mr. Lee sighed in discomfort. "Ehh?? You want to watch this?!! Fish don't speak kids, don't ever think they can!" the old man informed the three little kids that had their eyes glued to the TV

While the family watched the movie downstairs, SHINee and Taesun were upstairs, talking. 

"I know I probably sound rude saying this but.. How long has your family been this way?" Onew asked. 

"Oh it's okay to ask. Our aunt and uncle have always been this way.. Since birth I hear. And our grandparents have always been loud. They've just gotten louder and louder with age." Taesun explained. Taemin just nodded to everything his hyung said.

"Is it hard to come here for a reunion? Like, do you ever really consider not even coming. Taemin did for a little bit" Minho asked, still searching his hair for anymore rice

"Of course, we all consider not coming" Unfortunately, I don't have a choice since we always have our reunions here and I live here." Taesun sighed. 

"Yeah, still living at home with mommy and daddy" Taemin teased. 

"Yah! Shut your mouth. If you weren't famous, you'd probably still be living here too!" Taesun hissed at his little brother. Taemin thought for a few seconds and frowned "Yeah, I guess you're right"

The four SHINee members giggled. "Does anyone want a drink?" Taesun asked. "In this situation, the last thing I should do is drink alcohol. So I'll pass" Onew cringed. 

"I'll take one" Minho said. 

Minho, Taesun, and Jonghyun all went downstairs to get a drink. Leaving Key, Taemin, and Onew upstairs. 

"You know Taemin, I tried alcohol for the first time on my 21st birthday" Onew smiled and nudged Taemin. "Same! Maybe you should try it tonight" Key giggled "I remember you're 21st birthday hyung. It was fun watching you get drunk" Taemin laughed looking over Key. To which he only squinted his eyes. "And that's why I don't drink around you anymore" Key stuck his tongue out. 

"But seriously. Grow a backbone and try some" Onew smiled. "As the leader, that's an order" 

Taemin sighed, still thinking it over 

"Okay, but only cause it's an order" 

Key and Onew fist pumped and led him downstairs. "I'm losing my alcohol ity!" Taemin beamed "Yeah, technically" Key giggled. 

They made it down to the garage and saw Minho, Jonghyun, and Taesun sitting in the drive way. "Taemin is earning another piece of his manlyhood!" Key chimed. Taesun and the two SHINee members looked back. Onew, Key, and Taemin were standing by the fridge in the garage. Taesun sprung up from where he was sitting. "Really?" 

"Yupp!" Key chirped, pulling a beer out of the fridge and handing it over to Taemin. "Well, tell me if you like it" Taesun smiled. Taemin took a sip of the beer and winced. The other guys winced at his reaction "It's not what I thought it would taste like. 

Jonghyun started to looking around the garage when his eyes landed on something in the fridge. "Hey! What about Soju, Taemin? I know you've never tried that before!" he smiled taking the soju out and handing it to Taemin. "Maybe right now isn't a good time, Jjong" Minho said worried. "Nah it's okay. Let's get the leader's opinion" Jonghyun said eagerly and turned to Onew. "But you can't, it's my dad's!" Taesun panicked.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him. He'll just have a sip" Jjong insisted, then turned back over to the leader. Onew sighed.

"Just a little" he said. Jonghyun and Key smiled and gave the bottle of soju to Taemin. Soju is some pretty strong stuff. It's like Korean vodka

Taemin took a glance at everyone before he had a shot of soju. When the liquid went down his throat, he blinked rapidly and almost dropped the shot glass. Taesun put his hand on his brother's shoulder to support him. "Are you okay Taeminnie?" he asked. Taemin couldn't respond for a moment.

"My throat feels like it's on fire!" he almost yelled. "You'll get used to it" Onew smiled. 

After a while, the five SHINee members were left outside in the driveway looking out at the nightsky, while Taesun went back upstairs to read for while in silence. Taemin started to feel a little tipsy when he saw a cat in the middle of the street. "Hey look, a cat" he giggled. Minho and Key looked to where he was pointing and saw a cat in the middle of the street. Then, a car started to zoom down the road. Onew eyes widened when he realized that the cat will probably die in front of them. "Maybe we should look away" Key frowned. And just when he said that, Taemin's uncle came out the front door and taking off full speed into the street towards the cat. "I got you kitty!" he screamed. "Don't you have your own cat?" Jjong laughed when he saw that the man and the stray cat were out of the street and out of harm's way. Just when it looked like everything would be okay. Taemin's grandmother rushed out into the street and stopped "DID YA SAVE IT???" she yelled at no one. Standing in the middle of the street. And she just stood there. "WHAT DO I DO NOW???" she yelled again. "Get out of the street grandma!" Taemin yelled. Cars would swerve when they saw the old woman in the street. One was bound to hit her. But Taemin wouldn't let that happen. 

Taemin started to stumble into the house. "Don't get up to fast!" Key warned him. But he was already inside. Taemin made it to the bottom of the stairs and called out to Taesun.

"Hyung! Help me get grandma out of the street!" Taemin yells from the bottom of the stairs to Taesun.

"Did you say grandma is in the middle of the street?? How'd she get there??" Taesun asked running down the stairs frantically.

"Uncle was chasing a cat and she followed him into the street and now she doesn't know where to go" Taemin explained. "Oh no!" Taesun shrieked.

While the four SHINee members watch in horror as cars upon cars almost wreck because they don't want to hit the old woman, Taemin comes back with his hyung to help her out of the street. By this time. the rest of the family is watching from the front door. Well, almost the rest of the family.

"Can we keep this cat? I saved his life!" Mr. Cho said to his wife. "No! Get that away from me!! So many germs!" she screams in horror while he chases her in circles with the stray cat in his hands. 

"YOU STUPID WOMAN! GET OUT OF THE STREET!!" 

"WHERE SHOULD I GO? WHICH WAY??"

"MOVE TOWARDS ME!!"

"WHAT??"

"I SAID! MOVE THIS WAY!"

"WHAT???"

While Mr. and Mrs. Cho run in circles around the SHINee members, Jonghyun feels something bit his leg again. "KKKKYYYAAAA!" he screams in pain and looks down at Taemin's little cousin. "Don't bite me, please" Jonghyun said while kneeling down to the little boy. "It hurts really bad"

The little boy smiled and then bited Jonghyun on the nose. Only this time, he doesn't let go. 

"OWWWW!" Key screeches at the feeling of someone bitting his hand. And again, the little girl won't let go. "Please let go!!" he pleades with the girl

At that moment, Onew feels something wrap around his leg. He looked down to little Sungmin. Squeezing his leg. 

Onew tries to shake him off, but only falls to the ground. "I've fallen and I can't get up!" he mumbles as the little boy sits on his head. 

Let's recap, we have an Mrs. Lee Sr standing in the middle of the street, causing car pile-ups and no one dares to walk out to help her. Mr. Cho chasing his wife around with a stray cat, and their three little kids biting and sitting on Onew, Jonghyun, and Key. Taemin and Minho are drunk, and Taesun and his parents are getting headaches from Mr. Lee Sr screaming 

"MOVE TO YOUR RIGHT!!!"

"WHAT???

"MOVE TO YOUR RIGHT!!"

"SMOOTH TO MY FLIGHT???"

"MOVE!!!"

"MOVE??"

"TO!!!"

"TO??"

"YOUR!!"

"ehhh.. WHAT???"

Taesun finally decides to run into the street and push him grandma out of the street. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME LIKE THAT!!!" she yelled and pushes him off. "At least she's finally out of the street" Taesun thought in his head.

"Please let go! I can smell blood!!" Jonghyun's muffled cries pleaded. 

"Please stand up! I can't breathe!" Onew huffed with the child still sitting on his head. 

"Please let go, I need to write with this hand!" Key cried while the girl was still biting deep into Key's right hand. 

Taesun rushed over to the scene and pulled the little Sungmin off of Onew's head so he can breathe. He wheezed and coughed like a smoker. 

Taesun had to tickle the other two little ones to get them to stop biting on Jonghyun's nose and Key's hand. The two SHINee members immediately started to cry at the pain. 

Onew searched this scene to see that it was finally started to calm down when his eyes landed on Taemin, who had his head in a bush, puking. The leader ran over to the maknae to pat him on the back. "Drinking is not for you, Tae. I can see that now" he sighed. "But it was an order" Taemin heeved.

"You know I was joking about that"

"Yeah I know"

------

"Oppa, put the cat down now!" Mrs. Lee screamed. She sounded furious. "But it's so cute.. And he needs me!" he whined. 

"Yah! You drank my soju!!!" Mr. Lee yelled at Taemin and his hyung. "Sorry, dad" Taesun bowed

"That's it! I want everyone out of our house! All of you are not allowed back into our house! I've had enough for one night! In fact, no more reunions in my house!! I'm so done! Everyone go home!! Please, I'm begging all of you!! Just leave!" Mrs. Lee ranted and took Taesun and her husband by the wrists and dragged them inside, leaving SHINee and the relatives outside. "FINE!! WE'RE LEAVING. COME ON" Mr. Lee Sr hissed and dragged his wife into the car "HUUH?? WHAT'S GOING ON??" she protested. Soon they sped off.

"Well. I guess we should go home now. Kids, we're going!" Mr. Cho announced. The front door opened and Taesun threw his uncle's cat out of the house. "Cookie!" Mr. Cho smiled at his cat. Then, the door slammed shut. "It was nice meeting you boys" Mrs. Cho smiled while she applied more hand sanitizer. "Taemin, hopefully I'll see you next year" she continued. "Bye auntie. Have a good year" he smiled. SHINee watched as the couple, the kids, and the cat all huddled into the car and drove, leaving the five SHINee boys in the driveway alone. "Wow, I have a huge headache" Minho groaned. "Me too" Key sniffled, rubbing his hand. Cry-baby Jjong was still sobbing, holding onto his nose for dear life. "Let's go home *sniff*.. Please"

Onew sighed. "Okay. Let's go home"

SHINee got back into the car and started to drive back into Seoul. They had to stop everyone five minutes so Taemin can get out to vomit, so the trip home took twice as long. 

"I'm never drinking again" Taemin whined, getting back into the car after puking for the 10th time that night. The four SHINee members waited for Onew to started driving again but he wouldn't move. "Hyung, start the car, let's go. I'm so tired" Key complained. 

Minho had fallen asleep already. Key was massaging Jjong's nose while Jjong massaged Key's hand. Onew acted like he was asleep. "I can't do it. I can't drive anymore" he cried, suffering from exhaustion.

"You have to. Home is only 20 minutes away" Taemin said holding on to the car door, ready to run out and throw up again.

"Taemin, don't ever.. ever.. ever invite us to another family reunion.. Ever again. Got it?" Onew said, looking over at Taemin who was in the passenger seat. "Got it.. Now please drive us home. I'll carry into the dorm when we get there" Taemin offered. 

"Thanks" Onew said slapping himself in the face to wake himself up. 

 

 

 

The end! :D Thanks for reading my two subscribers xD